剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
So it's gonna be a little tight with all of us.
所以我们要腾出更多的空间
So we're gonna make a lot more room.
所以我们要把墙再抬高 4 或 5 英尺
So we're gonna raise the walls another 4 or 5 feet
并盖上新屋顶
and put a new roof on.
现在我们得把这苔藓..弄掉,莎拉
Now we got to get this moss off the lepo, Sarah.
小心 这就是它烂的地方
Watch out. that's where it's rotten.
你在危险地带,莎拉
You're in the danger zone there, Sarah.
从中间开始,然后将其从侧面扔掉
Start in the middle and just throw it off the sides.
莎拉!
Sarah!
耶
Yhe
莎拉?!
Sarah?!
现在,我们只需要盖上防水布
Right now, we'll just get a tarp up
这样我们就可以盖住一切
so we can get everything under cover
开始下雨的时候
when it starts raining.
然后我们可以从那里改进营地
and then we can modify camp from there.
好的 现在我只是减少
All right. Now I'm just cutting down
一些草,一张好厚的床
some grass for a good, thick bed.
所以我们在那边睡觉时不会被淋湿
So we don't get wet when we're sleeping over there.
当我们刚开始来这里时,
When we first started to come out here,
在 18 年前,
at was, you know, 18 years ago,
我喜欢这个地方的一件事,
one of the things I liked about this spot,
主要的事情之一--
one of the main things --
我之所以选择它,我认为是因为前面有这个草地
reason I picked it I think is 'cause of this Meadow out front.
面朝南,
Facing south,
你得到很好的阳光照射
you get nice exposure from the sun.
我忘了它有多美
I forgot how beautiful it is.
它非常非常非常漂亮
and it's very, very, very beautiful.
莎拉!
Sarah!
莎拉?!
Sarah?!
你没事吧?
You all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
她还好吗,你们?
Is she all right, you guys?
我的肩膀
My shoulder.
好吧,我很高兴我们搬走了那个炉子
Well, I'm glad we moved that stove.
哦!
Ow!
莎拉,我们有一扇门,你可以进来,
Sarah, we have a door that you could come in,
而不是...
you know, instead of...
嗯,这个比较快 哦!
Well, this is quicker. Ow!
你是先脚还是后脚,还是...
Were you feet first or back or...
不,我降落,就像,就在我的肩膀上
No, I landed, like, right there on my shoulder.
你看到她进去了吗?
Did you see her go in?
是的,我看到她像一条腿一样消失了,她的脚进去了
Yeah, I saw her disappear like a leg and her foot went in.
这是一种慢动作
It was kind of slow motion.
她的腿穿过,然后是她的身体
Her leg went through and then her body.
然后,我试图用肘部接住它
Then, I tried to catch it on my elbow.
但我只是带了更多的板下来
But I just brought more boards down with me.
好了,别再特技了,好吗?
Okay, no more stunts, okay?
好的
Okay.
艾玛跳下船 我跳过屋顶
Emma jumps off boats. I jump through roofs.
我们会看看莫莉的特技会是什么
We'll see what Molly's stunt's gonna be.
是的,真的
Yeah, really.
在树林里,有风险
Being out in the woods, there is a risk.
有时我想,
Sometimes I think,
“我到底在外面做什么
"what the heck am I doing out here
和这些孩子一起在茫茫荒野中?”
in the middle of nowhere with these kids?"
我们确实想保护他们
We do want to protect them.
而且,我们给他们自♥由♥
But also, we give 'em the freedom
探索自己的想法
to explore their own ideas
以及自己想做的事情
and their own things that they want to do.
我们真的希望他们有自己的想法
We really wanted them to have a mind of their own.
他就在上面
He's right up there.
哦,他来了
Oh, here he is.
好狗
Good dog.
爸爸,咖啡够吗
Dad, is there enough coffee
给我一杯?
for me to have a cup?
是的
Yeah.
耶
Yay.
我的余额现在没了
My balance is off right now.
谢谢你,很棒的平衡先生
Thank you, Mr. awesome balance.
你做得很好 你做得很好
You're doing great. You're doing great.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
惊人的
Awesome.
我很冷
I'm cold.
我们在船上遇到霜和雪
We got frost and snow on the boat.
这让我暖和起来
That's warming me up.
我身上没有脂肪
I have no fat on me.
我很难保持温暖
It's hard for me to stay warm.
我吃多少,
As much as I eat,
我不能增加5磅
I can't gain 5 pounds.
我现在体重133磅,
I weigh 133 pounds right now,
而不是 165, 170,
instead of 165, 170,
这是我的正常体重
which is my normal weight.
142你在?
142 you're at?
-32 -好的
-32. -okay.
我从来没有像现在这样
I've never been in the shape I am right now.
135磅,那是高中时代
135 pounds, that was high school days.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
好吧,你从拥有一切
Well, you go from having everything
很少
to having very little.
但至少你有一点,你可以建立起来
But at least you have a little and you can build up.
是的
Yes.
我看看这个冬天怎么过
I'll see how this winter goes.
鲁格,加油
Ruger, come on.
好的
All right.
该走了
It's time to go.
我们去吧
There we go.
一天之内,我就回家了
Within the day, I'll be home.
我会为此努力的
I'll make an effort for it.
男人
Man.
当这都是一所房♥子时,我会很高兴的
I'll be glad when this is all a house.
-嘿,科林 -是的
-Hey, Coleen. -Yeah.
-挖掘它 -我正在尽我所能
-Dig it in. -I'm doing the best that I can.
不,不 松手 舀得更远
No, no. Let go. Scoop way in farther.
当你把原木一个放在另一个上面时,
When you put logs one on top of the other,
我们放苔藓的地方有个缺口
It got a gap there where we put the moss
保持它,就像保温一样
to keep it, like insulation.
现在我认为这已经足够了,嗯,一次旅行
Now I think that's good enough, huh, for one trip.
我喜欢这里的发展方式
I love the way things are going out here
喜欢我们孩子的样子
and love the way our kids are.
我喜欢让他们学习和教他们的孩子
and I love to have 'em learn and teach their kids.
它对我意义重大
It means a lot to me.
我真的希望小科林
I really hope little Coleen
在这里感觉很舒服...
feels comfortable out here...
...因为这里总是家
...because this is always home.
这些木屋,我们现在建造的,
These cabins here, you know, that we build now,
在100年的时间里,那里将一无所有
over the period of 100 years, there'll be nothing there.
最终,他们将只是这片土地的一部分
Eventually, they'll just be part of the land.
它会 - 没有人会知道他们甚至存在
and it'll -- and nobody will know that they even existed.
但是当你在这里养家糊口时...
But when you raise a family out here...
...你--你刚刚成为这个地方的一部分
...you -- you just became part of the place.
他们也做到了
and they did, too.
建立家庭,
Building a family,
它会永远持续下去,
It'll last forever, you know.
肉对我们来说非常重要,非常非常重要
Meat for us is very vital, very, very important.
今年冬天我们得去买♥♥肉
We've got to get our meat this winter.
这些都是超级新鲜的痕迹,他在某个地方
These are super fresh tracks. he's in there somewhere.
有,比如,涉及更大的后果
There's, like, larger consequences involved
如果我们没有驼鹿
If we didn't have moose.
天啊 谢天谢地!
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表