剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
好的
All right.
各位,现在小心点,知道吗?
You guys, be careful now, you know?
猎到点东西!
Get something!
嘘,嘘! 安静的
Shh, shh! Shh, shh! Quiet.
好的
All right.
我们现在得到了我们的驼鹿
We got our moose now.
所以我们的肉已经处理好了
So our meat's taken care of for us.
现在,我们真的要专注于照顾狗
Now, we really gotta focus in on takin' care of the dogs
为冬天准备
for the winter.
今年,我们的狗队有八只狗
This year, we have eight dogs on the dog team.
和冬天的狗一起,它们正在努力工作
and with the dogs in the winter, they're working hard.
它们正在开出道路
They're breaking trail.
它们正在穿越崎岖的地区
They're, you know, running through rough country.
狗需要很多食物,
and they need a lot of food,
它们需要大量的营养
they need a lot of nutrition.
而且我们不能凭空多出那么多狗粮
and we can't fly out that much dog food.
所以我们希望能捕到鲑鱼
So we're hoping to catch salmon.
今天早上我们要收网
We're gonna get the net set this morning
并开始捕鱼
and starting fishing.
寒冷的天气增加了紧迫感,
The cold weather adds an urgency to, you know,
这整个捕鱼过程
this whole process of fishing.
如果有,一条冰小船
If there's, like, a skiff of ice
在河的岸边,它可以把网冻在里面
on the shore of the river, it can freeze the net in.
冰绝对决定了我们能捕到多少鱼
and the ice definitely dictates how many fish we get.
这是我们的时钟
It's our clock.
时钟在滴答作响
and the clock is ticking.
第一件事就是选一个地方
The first thing is just pickin' a spot.
所以你想象一下,如果你是一条鲑鱼,
So you gotta imagine, if you're a salmon,
它们不想对抗当前的任何
they don't wanna fight the current any
超过它们必须的
more than they have to.
所以你找到一个有平静水的地方
So you find a place where there's calm water
因为那是鲑鱼闲游的地方
because you know that's where salmon travel.
是的,这些鱼
Yeah, I mean, these fish
已经,旅行了数千英里
have, like, traveled thousands of miles.
它们不会进来然后离开
They -- they don't come in and then leave.
它们进来
They come in.
产卵,
They spawn, you know?
生育
They procreate.
然后死了
and then they die.
我们只是要--
and we're just gonna --
我们要利用肉
we're gonna cash in on the meat.
我们现在正在做什么
What we're doin' right now
正在把石头扔进这些袋子里
is droppin' rocks into these bags.
它们是我们的锚
and they're... that's our anchor.
你把网排好,
You know, you line your net out,
将两端锚定,将一根系在岸边
anchor down both ends, tie one off to the shore.
然后它是 - 它是...你的陷阱已经设置好了
and then it's -- it's... Your trap is set.
哦耶 那挺好的
Oh, yeah. that's good.
也许我们应该...
Maybe we should just...
我们会开摩托艇出去 好的
We'll motor out. Okay.
然后你可以把它从前面放下
and then you can drop it out of the front.
我可以试试
I can try that.
我们以前和狗一起度过了饥饿的一年
We have had a hungry year with the dogs before.
我们很担心--
and we worry a lot --
如果我们能得到足够的鱼
If we're gonna get enough fish.
你想要大约 1,500 到 2,000 磅的三文鱼
You wanna have about 1,500 to 2,000 pounds of --
进入冬天
of salmon going into the winter.
所以最好是,我们想要 200 条鱼
So preferably, we'd like to have 200 fish
到我们要拉网的时候
by the time we gotta pull our nets.
好的 好的
Okay. okay.
我认为网拉得很好
I think we're in good shape.
好家伙
Oh, boy.
那边有痕迹
There's tracks over there.
我想知道它是像驼鹿还是熊
I wonder if it's, like, moose or bear.
呃,不过我把宝压在熊身上
Uh, I've got my money on bear though.
你看到一些了吗?
Did you see some?
是的,它们就在那边
Yeah, they're, like, over there.
我们总是在这些地方看到熊--
We always see the bears along these --
这些熊只是捕猎鱼
these bears just hunting the fish.
我想我们还是走吧
I think we'd better just go.
是时候认真起来了
It's time to get serious.
去吧,去拿你的东西,
Just go, go, go, get your stuff while it's there, you know?
因为它不会持续太久
Because it's not gonna last much longer.
这就是现在所有的动物都在做的事情
That's what all the animals are doin' right now.
这就是我们正在做的
and that's what we're doin'.
明天,我们早上去检查
Tomorrow, we're gonna go check in the morning.
我们将把我们的网留在外面
We'll just leave our nets out
直到我们得到我们认为我们需要的收获
until we have our quote of what we think we need.
然后我们会拉网
and then we'll pull 'em.
熊迹
Bear tracks.
看到了吗?
See that?
和我的大靴子一样大
As big as my damn boot.
你总能看出它是一只灰熊
You can always tell it's a grizzly
因为灰熊的脚向内走
because grizzlies walk with their feet inward.
黑熊,其他熊
Black bear, other bears
走得更直一些
walk a little bit more straight footed.
你可以看到那里的爪痕
You can see the claw marks in there.
不完全,完全长大
Not fully, fully grown.
是的 但它仍然是一只相当大的熊
Yeah. but it's still a pretty big bear.
是的
Yeah.
熊可能很危险,
Bears can be dangerous, you know?
如果你看到一只熊,你不能跑,
If you see a bear, you don't,
你不跑
like, run. You don't run.
你不做任何突然的动作
You don't make any sudden movements.
熊的本能是追你
The, uh instinct is to chase after you
当你开始跑步时
when you start runnin'.
熊就像狗一样,熊想追你
They're like dogs. they're -- they wanna chase you.
熊想看看...你为什么要跑?
They wanna see... why -- why are you running?
任何移♥动♥的东西,都会被熊攻击
Anything that moves, it attacks.
熊把它当作食物,
They see it as food, you know?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
冬天,院子里来了一只熊
In the wintertime, a bear came into the yard.
我妈妈在那里
My mom was there.
熊饿了! 饿极了
It was hungry! it's starved.
而且真的很瘦
and it's really skinny.
熊看到了我的狗
and it saw my dog.
只是撕狗
You know, and just tore into her
把狗活生生吃掉了,
and ate her alive, pretty much, you know?
我妈的子弹倾泻而出...
My mom unloaded...
什么,上面有两支步♥枪♥? 是的
What, two rifles on it? Yeah.
一把霰弹枪
A shotgun. A shotgun.
回去拿了她的手♥枪♥
Went back and got her pistol.
于是她不停地倾射,最后杀了它
So she kept unloading and finally killed it.
我很高兴它在看到我妈妈之前就看到了这只狗
and I'm glad it saw the dog before it saw my mom.
熊,只是在这里没有什么可惹的
The bears, they're just not somethin' to mess with here.
是的
Yeah.
好家伙
Holy mackerel.
吃松鼠
Eat squirrel.
我和南希,我们是 30 年的朋友
Me and Nancy, we've been friends 30 years.
甚至在--离婚之后
Even after the -- the divorce.
有人关心你,有人爱你,
Someone carin' for you, someone lovin' you,
这是无价的
It's invaluable.
南希,你带来了什么
Nancy, what you brought
在镇上的那个盒子里是很大的
in that box from town is tremendous.
今晚我们要过节
We're gonna have a feast tonight.
不一般
Outstanding.
天哪
Ugh, god.
我一听就出来了...
I came out when I heard how...
他过得不是很好
He wasn't doin' really well.
我有点担心
I got a little worried.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表