剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
也许今天晚些时候会清楚些
Maybe it'll clear up later on today.
风会吹
and the wind will blow.
我们去吧
There we go.
钓到一些河鳟鱼,味道鲜美
Catching some grayling, tasty fish.
我还需要至少一条鱼
and I need at least one more fish.
很高兴回到这里,
It's a pleasure being back here,
回到乡土
coming back to the country.
让你冷静下来,获得不同的视角
Lets you calm down, get a different perspective.
看看什么是真的,什么不是
See what's real, what isn't.
了解你的局限性
Learn your limitations.
学习你需要知道的
Learn what you know, need to know.
开始了
Here we go.
我很高兴来到这里
I'm so happy to be here.
终于有肉了
Some meat, finally.
一二三
One, two, three.
啊!
Ah!
重约100磅左右
Weighs about 100 pounds or so.
-知道了? -是的
-Got it? -Yeah.
感觉好吗?
Feeling okay?
是的 是的
Yeah. yep.
好的
Okay.
并不真地
Not really.
不过很好,我明白了
But it's good, I got it.
那里,那很不错
There, that's pretty good.
是的
Yeah.
狗很兴奋,我敢肯定
The dogs are excited, I'm sure.
他们总是很高兴看到肉
They're always so happy to see meat
就这样来到院子里
coming in the yard like this.
他们只是看着我们,就像我们是神一样
They just look at us like we're gods.
要是他们能帮我们搬走就好了
If only they could carry it for us.
不开玩笑
No kidding.
嘿,飞机!
Hey, the airplane!
他们来了
Here they come.
对对对
Yes, yes, yes.
他们正在着陆
They're landing. they're landing.
赶快 来吧
Hurry up. Hurry up. Hurry up. Come on.
跟紧
Stay close.
呜呼 -哦
Woo-hoo. -oh.
哦 弹跳着
Oh. bouncy.
-阿姨来了! - 有克林阿姨
-There's auntie! -There's auntie Krin.
赶快 赶快 跑上去,科林
Hurry up. Hurry up. Run up there, coleen.
-嘿,科林 -我很想念你
-Hey, coleen. -I missed you.
- 你好 -你好
-Hi. -hi.
让我来帮助你
Let me help you.
-嘿,蒂米 -啊!
-Hey, Timmy. -Ah!
嘿,你叫什么名字?
Hey. hey, what's your name?
-你好 -嘿
-Hi. -hey.
我只爱我的女儿们,
I just love my girls, our daughters.
嗨爸爸
Hi, dad.
-让他们和我在一起... -你们好吗?
-To have them with me... -How are you guys?
...我很高兴
...I'm happy.
它让你感觉良好,感到快乐
It makes you feel good, feel happy.
好吧,我们要去游泳
Well, we're going to go swimming.
我想去! 我想去游泳
I want to go! I want to go swimming.
-好吧,我们都走了,亲爱的 -米莉阿姨...
-Well, we'll all go, honey. -Auntie Millie...
我生命中的完美时刻
The perfect moment of my life
将是我和埃德娜和女孩们
would be me and Edna and the girls
和坐在外面的孙子们,
and the grandkids sitting out here,
不错的营地,每个人都在笑,讲故事
nice camp and everybody laughing, telling stories
讲笑话,你知道我的意思吗?
and jokes, you know what I mean?
那将是--
That would be --
那将是,几乎是乌托邦,
that would be, uh, almost utopia, you know?
那将是完美的
That would be perfect.
一二...
One, two...
今年,我们真的很依赖女儿
This year, we're really depending upon the girls
在我们建造木屋的同时为我们提供肉食
to provide meat for us while we build the cabin.
好的 你要小心
All right. You be careful.
爱你
Love you.
我只是希望他们能有所收获
I'm just hoping that they'll get something.
就在这儿 看到了吗?
Right here. See that?
好奇心害死猫
Curiosity kills the cat.
嘿,灰熊,进来了
Hey, grizz, coming in.
有时熊会躺在那里,躲起来
Sometimes bears will just lay there, hide.
对我来说是重要的一天
Big day for me.
我生命中的爱又回到了这里
Love of my life coming back up here.
他不健康 他过得不好
He's not healthy. he's not doing well.
他知道这一点
and he knows it.
哦,鲍勃
Aw, Bob.
还是不敢相信她在这里
Still can't believe she's here.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表