剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
哦,伙计 我们很靠近木屋了
Aw, man. We're close, close to the cabin.
走吧
Here we go.
耶
Yay.
哦,伙计
Aw, man.
谢天谢地
What a relief.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
家是我所在的地方
Home is where the Hartes are.
放开那条狗
Let that dog loose.
他已经是了
He already is.
-是他? -是的
-Is he? -Yep.
男人
Man.
我已经有 20 年没来过这里了
I haven't been up here in like 20 years.
很好,没有熊
Good, no bear.
我选了这个地方
I picked this spot.
我开始建造木屋
I started building the cabin.
我花了一个月的时间
It took me a month.
做这个事
and I was in business.
到目前为止,它已经坚持了 40 年
and it's held up 40 years so far.
这是整条河上最好的木屋
This is the best cabin on the whole river.
时期
Period.
是“希尔顿大酒店”
It's the Hilton.
我需要的一切都在这里
Everything I need is right here.
哦 我不是给你了吗?
Aw. didn't I give that to you?
还是妈妈做的?
Or did mom?
那已经有很多年了
That's been there for years.
好的
Nice.
我得把木板隔从窗户上取下来
I gotta get the shutter off the window.
哦 需要新鲜空气
Oh. fresh air is needed.
耶
Yay.
我想要这个地方暖和
I wanted this place warm.
我希望狗快乐
I want the dog happy.
希望塔莉西亚快乐
I want Talicia happy.
不会很长
It won't be long.
哇 我还活着
Whoa. I'm living.
我又活过来了
I'm living again.
天哪 (神圣的鲭鱼)
Holy mackerel.
我很高兴,很高兴回到家
I'm happy, happy to be home.
嘿,鲁格
Hey, Ruger.
你在这里开心吗?
Are you happy you're here?
你不再需要这个了
You don't need this on you no more.
熊没有造成麻烦
No bear trouble.
木屋完整
The cabin's in shape.
我们很快就能使之成为家
We'll make this home pretty quick
是的 这里有一只驼鹿
Yeah. there's a moose back here.
这是一个很大的
It's a big one.
圣
Holy
很确定那是枪声
Pretty sure that was a gunshot.
泰勒在下游狩猎
Tyler's hunting downriver.
我希望它是一头驼鹿
I'm hoping it's a moose.
如果我们得到一头驼鹿,
I mean, if we get a moose,
我希望今天不会太晚
I'm hoping it's not too late in the day
开始切割分解一头
to start cutting one up.
哦,伙计
Aw, man.
我很高兴见到他
I'm excited to see him.
圣
Holy
你一定是在开玩笑吧
you gotta be kidding me.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
它倒下了, 我们打到了一头公鹿
He's down. we got a bull right there.
一直追踪到他的--
Tracked him right to his little --
小地盘
little bed.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
当这样的事情奏效时,
When something like that works out,
那太疯狂了
that is insane.
这是我们过冬所需的所有肉,还有更多
It's all the meat we need for the winter and more.
看着他
Look at him.
大型的
Massive.
大型的动物
Massive animal.
是的 我们很幸运
Yeah. we got lucky.
你从气馁中消失一分钟
You go from being discouraged one minute
接下来要多吃肉,
to being meat-rich the next, you know?
生活很有趣
It's funny how life works that way.
我会说,它超过 1,000 磅
I'd say, I mean, it's over 1,000 pounds.
这是...
I mean, it's...
这么宽--
You know, that's a -- that's a wide --
这么宽的一对鹿角
wide rack.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
也许,30年后,我可以走回这里,
Maybe, you know, 30 years from now, I could walk back here,
那东西还在
and that thing is still there.
那会很整齐,
That'd be pretty neat, you know?
也许有一天,你可以带着你的--
Maybe someday, you know, you could take your --
你的孩子回到这里,给他们看
take your kids back here and show 'em.
这是子弹
You know, "there's that.... that's the bullet
它杀死了那只驼鹿,被你妈妈和我吃掉的”
that killed that moose that, you know, your mom and I ate."
-嘿
-Hey. -hey.
发生了什么?
What happened?
打到一头
Got one.
呜呼
Woo-hoo.
看看它
Look at him.
是的 大块头
Yeah. big guy.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
哦,这很令人兴奋,不是吗?
Oh, that's exciting, isn't it?
我知道
I know.
好家伙
Oh, boy.
看着他
Look at him.
好工作
Good job.
好吧,我们还有一些工作要做,不是吗?
Well, we got some work ahead of us, don't we?
是的 我们需要做到这一点
Yeah. we need to get to it.
嗯,我现在就需要
Well, all's I need right now
只是,只是一只驯鹿
is just, uh, is just one caribou.
那简直太好了
That'd be great.
我在那里看到了一些痕迹,但它们是一周前的
I see some tracks there, but they're from a week ago.
这是一个相当大的驯鹿群
You know, this is a pretty big herd.
这几乎是 200,000 只动物
I mean, it's almost 200,000 animal.
但是有一个--但是他们有这么大的面♥积♥
But there's a -- but they have such a huge area.
数千平方英里的面♥积♥
I mean, thousands of miles -- square miles of area.
他们通常从这里来
They usually come through here
因为他们喜欢在山坡上吃饱,
because they like to feed up in the mountainsides, you know,
远离障碍
to get away from the bugs.
很多时候,
and so a lot of times,
障碍决定了它们要去哪里
the bugs determine where they're gonna be.
我要去峭壁
I'm gonna head up to the bluff.
冬天快到了,所以我需要有肉
Winter's coming soon, so I need to get meat.
今年有了三个女孩,
and this year to have the three girls, you know,
克林、米莉和朗达在这里,
Krin, Millie and Rhonda out here,
21 年来的第一次,这很重要
the first time in 21 years, it's important.
这是一处
This is one spot.
我要在这里坐一会儿,
I'm going to sit here for a while,
看看周围有什么
see what's around.
任何一种移♥动♥,是我正在寻找的
Any kind of movement, that's what I'm looking for.
很多驯鹿移♥动♥
and caribou move a lot.
很多时候我听驯鹿,
A lot of times I listen to caribou,
我听到了
I hear 'em.
一把灌木丛断了,有时会打喷嚏
You know, a brush breaking and sometimes snorting
有时点击蹄
and clicking of the hoof.
没有什么
Nothing.
他们通常来自那里
They usually come from over there.
然后他们沿着树的边缘走
and then they follow the edge of the trees.
他们穿过这里
and they cut across here.
这是我最喜欢的地方之一
I mean, this is one of my favorite spots
当我们在地处木屋时,就在这里
when we're at the lower cabin here, is right here.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表