剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
like Heimo Korth and the Lewises.
但是,
But, I mean,
世界上有数百万人怀孕
there's millions of people that get pregnant in the world.
所以在我看来这是一件非常自然的事情
So it's a perfectly natural thing in my eyes.
而且我知道很多事情都会出错
And I know a lot of things can go wrong.
但我想以我的方式尝试
But I feel like trying it my way.
但这有点可怕
But it is a little bit frightening.
让爷爷带路
Let grandpa lead the way.
爷爷,带路
Grandpa, lead the way.
看,宝贝 有一间木屋
Look, baby. There's a cabin.
哇
Oh...wow.
记得你和克林的那个小玩具
Hey. what ha-- remember that little thing you and Krin
在某个地方,那个小房♥子?
made there somewhere, that little house?
耶 -去看看
-Oh, yeah. -Go and look.
这里 科林,过来看看
Here. Coleen, come look.
你看到这里所有的这些石头了吗?
You see all these rocks over here?
-嗯 -这是我和阿姨的地方
-Mm-hmm. -it's where me and auntie
在这里建了一个小小的村庄
built a little, tiny village in here.
哦
Oh.
我们在这里养育了四个女孩
We raised four girls here.
他们是--
You know, them were --
他们是非常非常美好的回忆,很有趣,
them were really, really good memories, fun, you know?
这是多年来的家
This was home for many years.
科林,过来看看
Coleen, come look.
这是妈妈的旧玩具枪
This was mommy's old toy gun.
哦,给你
Oh, there you go.
你们爬了这么多
You guys were climbing so much
爸爸必须把所有的树枝都砍得很高
dad has to cut all the branches up high.
还记得吗? 是的
Remember that? Yeah.
朗达是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Rhonda was a terror.
是的,你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yes, you were a terror.
是的 我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
我记得当女孩们还小的时候,他们说,
I remember when the girls were small, saying,
“天哪,我等不及他们长大了
"god, I can't wait till they're bigger.
啊,伙计,”因为他们--孩子们会打架
Ah, man," 'cause they -- the kids would be fighting.
你知道我的意思吗?
And you know what I mean?
就像,“哦,”
It'd been like, "oh," you know?
然后,现在他们更大了,
And then, now that they're bigger,
我希望他们再次变小
I wish they were small again.
你知道?
You know?
直到一件事的消失,你才真正意识到你拥有什么
You really don't realize what you have until it's gone.
我妈妈总是告诉我,
My mom always told me,
“我希望你有一个和你一样的孩子”
"I hope you have a kid just like you."
我当时想,“是的 当然 随便”
I was like, "yeah. Sure. Whatever."
现在我做到了
And now I do.
喂!
Hiyah!
我只是要拧开那扇门
I just gotta unscrew that door.
洪水真的把这里搞砸了
The flood's really screwed it up here bad.
你可以看到 很明显
You can see that. it's obvious.
它只是腐烂了
I mean, it's just rotted.
这是我长大的地方
This was where I grew up.
令人沮丧
It's depressing.
一旦我建造了另一个木屋,
As soon as I get the other cabin built,
我要把这东西烧了
I'm gonna torch this thing.
直接烧掉就好了
Just gonna burn it right down.
那是美丽的
That was beautiful.
你永远不会像那样看到它
You never get to see it like that.
这就是我这样做的原因
That's why I do this.
一定是一场恶战
Must have been a hell of a fight.
我必须在狼找到一只之前找到一只
I gotta find one before the wolves find one.
在这样的荒野中生活,
Living out in a wilderness like this,
你只是感觉更像你自己,更人性化
you just feel more like yourself, more human.
已经20年了
It's been 20 years
因为我和女儿一起划船
since I boated in with my daughter.
我想看看她能记住什么
I wanna see what she can remember.
这些木屋,最终,
These cabins, eventually,
他们将只是这片土地的一部分
they'll just be part of the land.
没有人会知道他们甚至存在
And nobody'll know that they even existed.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you too.
哦,鲍勃
Aw, Bob.
但是建立家庭--
But building the family --
-我不敢相信... -我很高兴...
-I can't believe... -I'm so glad...
...我这里有这个
...I have this here.
它会永远持续下去
It'll last forever.
阿♥拉♥斯加,这么大的地方
Alaska, it's such a vast place.
它有点让你对其他可能性敞开心扉
It kinda opens your mind to the other possibilities
生活可以带来的
that, you know, life could bring.
一旦你接触到它,那么没有它你永远不会快乐
Once you're exposed to it, then you're never happy without it.
你看到那广阔的空间
You see that wide-open space.
它只是...我不知道,它只是改变了你
And it just... I don't know, it just changes you.
所以这是其中的一件事
So that's kind of one of the things
这总是驱使我去狂野的地区
that's always driven me to wild country.
它只是给你一种自♥由♥的感觉
It just gives you a sense of freedom.
好的 我们在--我们在水里
Okay. we're in the -- we're in the water.
我们就在那里,进入育空地区
We're right there, coming into the Yukon.
今年,我们决定从去年撤出我们的木屋
This year, we decided to pull out of our cabin from last year
然后回到我们在Nowitna的旧地方
and come back out to our old place on the Nowitna.
我们已经很久没有去过那里了
It's been a long time since we've been there.
我们有点想念在那里
And we kinda miss bein' out there.
我很高兴女孩们能和我们一起出来
I'm glad the girls are able to come out with us.
他们想看很久了
They've wanted to see it for a long time.
外面的树林里,
Out here in the woods,
那是我们抚养女儿的地方
that's where we raised our girls.
上次我去那里的时候我应该是 4 岁
I would have been 4 the last time I was out there.
我真的不记得我们的木屋了
I don't really remember our cabin.
所以,是的,我真的很兴奋,也很期待
So, yeah, I am really excited and looking forward to it.
这是非常特别的 有很多
It is very special. There's a lot
那间木屋里的回忆
of memories in that cabin.
我很高兴能回到那里
I'm glad to be going back out there.
但最近的道路在 250 英里之外
But nearest road is 250 miles away.
所以坐船很长
So it's a long boat ride.
是的 等一下
Yeah. wait a minute.
这是这里的埋骨地的开始
This is the beginning of the boneyards right up here.
这是育空地区的地标
It's kind of a landmark on the Yukon.
偶尔,嗯,猛犸象重新--
Occasional, um, mammoths re--
猛犸象骨头和,
mammoth bones and,
草原野牛骨头
you know, steppe bison bones
和灭绝的动物
and extinct animals
死亡的更新世,就像,
of the pleistocene that died out, like,
10,000,12,000 年前从河岸中冲洗出
10,000, 12,000 years ago wash out of the bank.
我们都急于看到这些,因为
We're all anxious to see these 'cause
我们对这样的东西有点兴趣
we're kinda interested in stuff like that.
女孩们的眼球被吸引住了
The girls got their eyeballs glued.
这样你才能找到东西
That's how you find stuff.
看 我们的河上有一个泥滩
Look. we have a mud bank up on our river.
就像,这样 - 如此大的规模
I mean, like, this is so -- such a bigger scale.
-哦,哇 -我可以看吗? 爸爸?
-Oh, wow. -Can I see? Dad?
-爸爸 爸爸 -爸爸
-Dad. dad. -Daddy.
-什么? -爸爸,过来
-What? -daddy, come here.
-不,就在那儿 -在哪里?
-No, right there. -where?
- 那条线 - 对了--整条线
-That line. -Right up -- that whole line.
-是的 那是象牙? -是的
-Yeah. that's a tusk? -Yeah.
-你是认真的? -是的 这是一个象牙
-You serious? -Yep. it's a tusk.
-不! 真的吗? -是的
-No! really? -Yeah.
好的 我们要转身
All right. we're gonna turn around.
-不 -我得看看
-No. -I gotta look at it.
我们将更接近它以获得更好的外观
We'll go closer to that to get a better look.
它足够稳定
It's stable enough.
如果它不是一块木头,它就是--它是一根象牙
If it's not a piece of wood, it's -- it's a tusk.
那-- 那看起来确实像象牙
That -- damn. That does look like tusk.
它有层次
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表