剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, salmonberry plant, just one plant.
我们越来越近了
We're getting close.
就在这儿
Right here.
那只是一个
That's just one.
然后这里有蔓越莓
and then there's Cranberries here.
你可以吃那些
You can eat those.
大树莓
The salmonberries --
这些只成熟了大约两周
these are only ripe for only about two weeks.
这只是一个小家伙
It's just one little one.
一点点霜冻就会把他们击倒
One little frost will knock them down.
我们有点依赖他们,所以我们可以吃维生素c
We're kind of dependent on 'em so we could have vitamin c.
我喜欢这里的朗达
I like Rhonda out here.
我会想念--时间太短
I miss the -- the time being small.
对我来说,我只希望我们的女儿们能来这里
For me, I just hope our daughters come out here
并像我们一样生活
and live the -- like we did.
我们的女儿教孩子们
and our daughters teach thr eikids
在这里生存
Hot survive out here.
不,让我看看
No, let me see.
你从哪里得到的--这些是什么种类的?
where'd you get -- what kind are these?
他们是从这灌木丛中出来的吗?
Did they come off of this bush?
这些就在这里,这些不是浆果
These ones right here, these aren't the berries.
你不能吃那些
You can't eat those.
我绝对希望她了解如何在这里,
I definitely want her to learn about being out here,
教她生存技能
teach her the survival skills
我父母教我的,
that my parents taught me,
所有重要的事情
all the important things.
但我不知道,只是被孤立...
But I don't know, just being so isolated...
...远离人群,
...being out here away from people,
真的,真的很难
It's really, really hard.
我从来没有真正有时间和朋友一起度过
I never really got time to spend with friends.
现在和科林一起,
and now with Coleen,
我希望她能够与朋友交往,
I want her to be able to socialize with friends,
可以选择和人一起出去玩
have the option to, you know, hang out with people.
我希望她,有很多选择
I want her, you know, to have a lot of choices.
他们是浆果,我们可能为时已晚
Them berries, we might be too late.
我们得打猎
We're gonna have to do some hunting
现在回来的路上是--
on the way back now that is --
没有大树莓因为,
there's no salmonberries because, uh,
如果我们至少杀死一只鸭子,
If we kill at least one duck,
这将是一锅好汤
It'll be a good pot of soup.
我们得走了
We got to go.
男孩,河水很高
Boy, the river's high.
我们得到了最好的一天,鲍勃
We got the best day to go, Bob.
这再好不过了
This couldn't be better.
九月是北方最好的月份
September is the best month in the north.
驯鹿、驼鹿的狩猎季节开始了,
Hunting season starts for caribou, the moose,
熊
the bear.
这是人间天堂
It's heaven on earth.
今年,我要回到我的木屋
This year, I'm going back to my cabin
和我、我的女儿和我的狗一起
with me and my daughter and my dog.
这将需要 2 1/2 天
It'll take 2 1/2 days.
我是塔莉西亚的妈妈
I'm Talicia's mom
和 thisam 飞行单元的一部分
and part of thisam fily unit.
我们要派 鲍勃和 Talicia
We're sending Bob and Talicia
到河边的陷阱线
up to trapline by way of river
用他建造的船上
on the boat that he built.
南希是我的前任,
and Nancy is my ex,
世界上我最爱的女人
the woman I love most in the world.
她在这里度过了四个冬天中的三个
She spent three of four winters out here.
然后她就不想再出来了
and then she didn't want to come out again.
那是结束的开始
That was the beginning of the end.
我们是一家人 我们互相支持
We're a family. we support each other.
我们在那里为彼此
We're there for each other.
我们爱彼此
We love each other.
我们只是,
We're just, uh,
做我们的家庭单位有点不同
doing our family unit a little bit different.
下一步是什么? 睡垫和睡袋
What's next? Sleeping pads and sleeping bag.
袜子,防水剂
Socks, uh, waterproofer.
这是塔莉西亚的外套
This is Talicia's coat.
我们还有两个人和一条狗
We still have two people and a dog.
是的
Yeah.
嗯,大约20年前,我想
Uh, about 20 years ago, I think.
很久以前
Long time ago.
我们一直在计划
We've been planning.
但是,10年前,
But, uh, 10 years ago,
我们正准备出发,而她却撞伤了
we were getting ready to go and she had that wreck.
她健康严重受损
She was in that wreck.
她出事了
She had an accident.
她从某个人那里变成了残疾
She became disabled from some guy
下山,
coming down a hill,
开车用手♥机♥说话,
talking on his cellphone,
直接进入她身体
going broadside right into her.
他们不得不,把她从那辆车上拉下来
They had to, you know, cut her out of that car.
她什么都不行,什么都不行,
She was just nothing, just nothing, uh,
昏迷
in a coma.
而且她在医院里待了很长时间
and she was in the hospital a long time.
他们没有预料到她会活下来
They didn't predict she was gonna live.
然后有一天,事情发生了
and then that one day, it happened.
你能听见我们吗?
Can you hear us?
如果你能听到我们的声音,请举起你的手指
If you can hear us, put your finger up.
那根手指向上
and that finger went up.
就像--这是一个奇迹
It was like -- it was a miracle.
就像,“她回来了
It was like, "She's coming back.
她又活过来了”
She's coming back to life again."
然后一直以来,“她永远不会走路,
and then all that time, "She'll never walk,
她永远不会说话”
She'll never talk."
一些艰难的时光带走了她
Some of the hard times were taking her
坐轮椅去公园
to the park in a wheelchair.
她会看到小女孩跑到水边
and she'd see the little girls running down to the water.
她会开始哭 她就走了,
She'd start crying. And she'd just go,
“妈妈,他们不知道自己有多幸运
"mom, they have no idea how lucky they are.
如果我能走到水边,
If I could just walk down to the water,
我会很高兴的”
I'd be so happy."
那段时间人们总说,
People always said during that time,
“她会不一样的
"She's gonna be different.
别指望他会一样”
Don't expecthe t same."
我可以拧断他们的脖子
and I could've wrung their necks
因为很多人说她不会成为
because so many people said what she wasn't gonna be,
她不会做的,她不能做的,
what she wasn't gonna do, what she couldn't do,
她永远不会是什么
what she'd never be.
今天我看着我的女儿,
and I look at my daughter today,
我为她感到骄傲
and I am so proud of her.
她只是没有放弃
She just didn't give up.
就像她的父亲一样,她没有放弃
Just like her dad, she doesn't give up.
她想要过好生活 她会按照她的方式去做
She wants to live life. she's gonna do it her way.
那是塔利西亚
That's Talicia.
她就是这样的人
That's who she is.
我会
I will.
真的,看你♥爸♥爸
I mean, really, watch your dad.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
请一起回来
Please come back together.
我知道
I know.
-爱你 -我更爱你
-Love you. -I love you more.
我先爱你
I loved you first.
不,我爱你一辈子
No, I loved you my whole life.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我只是想举♥行♥一个小小的送别家庭单位仪式
I just wanted to have a little send-off family unit ceremony.
塔莉西亚、南希、我和鲁格是一个团队
Talicia, Nancy, and me and Ruger are a pack.
我们会为彼此做任何事
and we'll do anything for each other.
这是我对你的爱,
This is with love from me to you,
安全的旅行
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表