剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
Her au -- your auntie Coleen,
她在 2 岁时就去世了
She died when she was just 2 years old.
-她淹死了 - 她淹死了,是的
-She drowned. -She drowned, yeah.
她是怎么淹死的?
How did she drown?
我们,嗯,我们正从另一个木屋下来
We, um, we were goin' down here from the other cabin.
-还有... -呃,在船上?
-And... -uh, in a boat?
是的,在船上
Yeah, in a boat.
爷爷有没有试图救她?
Did grandpa try to save her?
是的 爷爷试图救她
Yeah. grandpa tried to save her.
我试图救她
I tried to save her.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
科林和我有着非常特殊的联♥系♥,
Coleen and I have a very special bond,
也许是因为她,嗯,是以我们女儿的名字命名的
maybe because she's, um, named after our daughter.
她只是一个小女孩
She was just only a little girl.
-那么高? -是的
-That tall? -Yeah.
我 11 岁时,我告诉我爸爸我要命名
I told my dad that I was gonna name
我的第一个女儿的名字,叫科林
my first daughter Coleen when I was 11 years old.
他变得非常非常安静
And he got really, really quiet.
他不想说什么
He didn't wanna say anything.
科林安娜拼写完全一样,
Coleen Ann spelled exactly the same,
一切都一样
you know, everything the same.
所以...
So...
我认为他们的解脱是留在这里,
I think that their closure is staying out here,
靠近,她
staying close to, you know, her.
她还和我们在一起
She's still here with us.
是的?
Yeah?
在这里 是的,在你心里
In here. Yeah, in your heart.
她和我们在一起 嗯
She's with us. Mm-hmm.
我根本不想离开这个地方
I wouldn't wanna leave the place at all
我们拥有所有回忆的地方,
where we got all the memories,
在哪里 科林,我们的科林,
where Coleen, our Coleen,
和我们一起在这里走来走去
walks around here with us.
两只鸭子 两只鸭子
Two ducks. Two ducks.
来吧
Come on.
-哦,好女孩 -好女孩
-Oh, good girls. -Good girls.
-好女孩 -好女孩
-Good girls. -Good girls.
好女孩
Good girls.
-嘿 -嗨,小狗们
-Hey. -hi, pups.
是的
Yeah.
这是一个叫“鹅”的女孩
This is a girl named Goose.
她,才四个多月大
She's, uh, just over 4 months old.
她是我们团队的最新成员
And she's the newest member of our team.
过来 这是“烟”
Come here. And this is Smoky.
- 好女孩 好工作 - 这是鹅的妹妹
-Good girl. Good job. -this is Goose's sister.
希望他们注意指令,
Hopefully, they pay attention to commands,
他们中的一个也许有一天会成为领头者
and one of 'em maybe will be a leader someday.
- 你好
- Hi.
让你们这些幼崽走吧? 你好?
Let you pups go, huh? hello?
你好?
Hello?
你想吃点什么吗?
You want anything to eat?
吃完晚饭就做好了
Dinner's ready whenever you're done.
好的
Okay.
八只狗,
Eight dogs, you know.
这里从来没有养过八只狗
Never had eight dogs out here.
有很多嘴要喂
There's a lot of mouths to feed.
我们肯定在谈论很快要一个孩子
We're definitely talkin' about havin' a kid soon.
这将使我们达到 11 个
And that'll bring us up to 11.
那将--这对我们来说将是一个全新的事物,
That'll -- and that'll be a whole new thing for us,
学习如何做到这一点
learning how to do that.
让你们这些狗崽子走吧?
Let you pups go, huh?
就让你走?
Just let you go?
我知道,如果我们有一个孩子,
I know that, if we have a kid,
这就是我希望他们
that this is where I want them to spend a good part
他们的生活中很多花销的地方
of their life.
我们要喝鸭汤,科林
We're gonna have duck soup, Coleen.
我的刀太钝了
My knife is so dull.
你想用我的吗?
You wanna use mine?
我一个人在这里呆了6年,
I was out here 6 years alone,
6 年
6 years.
起初,当我来到这里时,这是一次冒险
At first, when I come out here, it was an adventure.
然后,它变成了一种生活方式
And then, it turned into way of life.
但生活方式是家庭
But the way of life is family.
天哪!
Gosh!
现在,我得在河边把它拿下来
Now, I gotta take it down by the river.
这很好 很健康,
And it's good. it's healthy, you know,
你可以和别人分享这个
that you can share this with someone.
有些人在树林里,因为
Some people are in the woods 'cause
他们无法适应其他任何地方
they can't fit in anywhere else.
有些人只是去树林
Some people just go to the woods
只是为了纯粹的快乐在那里
just for the sheer pleasure of bein' there.
我有点介于两者之间
I'm kinda somewhere in between there.
和家人一起出去,这真的增强了--
And bein' out with the family, that's really enhanced the --
满足和愉悦
the satisfaction and pleasure.
-没有驼鹿 -还没有?
-No moose. -Not yet?
嗯
Unh-unh.
很臭,不是吗?
It stinks, doesn't it?
是的
Yeah.
没关系 我们会得到一些的
It's okay. we'll get some.
你真的这么认为?
You really think so?
是的 我愿意
Yeah. I do.
我觉得这就是
I think this is it.
我想我们到了,女士们
I think we're there, ladies.
在那里 我们做到了
We're there. we did it.
是的 我们今晚就在这里打住
Yeah. we'll tie off here tonight.
然后,我们将在早上去木屋
And then, we'll go up to the cabin in the mornin'.
它就在这个弯道附近
It's just around this bend here.
我累了,饿了
I'm tired, hungry.
艾玛又冷又湿
And Emma's cold and wet.
所以这是晚上的
So this is it for the night.
你需要人,真的
You need people. You do.
胃需要食物,精神上需要人陪伴
I mean, the stomach needs food, and the mind needs people.
得把这个木屋弄好
Gotta get this cabin done.
冬天很快就到了
Winter's comin' pretty soon.
而且--它不会等我的
And -- and it ain't gonna wait for me.
妈妈射击的不错
Mom's a pretty good shot.
让我看看 他们可以靠近
Let me see. they could get close.
十七、十八岁,
Seventeen, 18 years, you know?
我太激动了
I'm so excited.
这有点像回到时光机
It's kind of walking back into a time machine.
我很兴奋,也有点害怕
I am excited, also a little bit scared.
我不是,在最好的健康
I'm not, you know, in the best of health.
我得回家了
I gotta get home.
我会做我必须做的
And I'll do what I have to do.
复活旧木屋
Resurrecting an old cabin.
小心 这就是它烂的地方
Watch out. that's where it's rotten.
那是谁? 莎拉?
Who is that? Sarah?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表