剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
啊
Ah.
这是一只熊在这里挖洞的地方
This here is where a bear dug here.
根--,主要的根--
The root -- I mean, the main root about --
大约和我的拇指一样粗
is about as thick as my thumb.
已经没有了,因为熊吃了它
and it's already gone because the bear ate it.
熊吃人们吃的东西:肉
and the bears eat what people eat: Meat.
还吃这些根和浆果,鱼
and then they eat these roots and berries, fish.
这就是人们吃的东西
That's what people eat.
我们正在争夺同一种食物
We are competing for the same type of food.
冬天很快就会到来
and winter will be here very shortly.
这就是我携带手♥枪♥的原因
This is why I carry a pistol.
我一直带着这个--
I've been carrying this around for --
自从我来到这里,已经 40 多年了
ever since I been here, over 40 years now.
这不是“哦,
and it's not the point of, "oh,
这是第二修正案和一切”
this is second amendment and everything."
那不是重点,重点是-
That's not the point. The point is --
是保护
is it's -- it's protection.
我用它杀死了一只灰熊,一只
I have killed a -- killed a grizzly with it, one.
而且,这让你比熊更有优势
and, uh, this gives you the edge over the bear.
这把手♥枪♥一直在我身边
I mean, this pistol has been with me
比我和埃德娜在一起的时间还长,
longer than I've been with Edna, you know?
我哥们
My buddy.
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致等同于
The arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你去几百...
You go for hundreds...
万里无路,什么都没有
Thousands of miles without roads, nothing.
我们的许可证只会到期
Our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
Within 100 years, there gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
冬天会来得如此猛烈,如此之快
Winter's gonna hit so hard and so fast.
如果你没有准备好,那么你就有麻烦了
If you're not prepared, well, then you're in trouble.
你在等待冰冻
You're waiting for freeze-up.
你就生活在边缘
You're livin' right there on the edge.
当冰冻来临时,你需要肉
When the freeze hits, you need meat.
你需要保持温暖才能生存
You need to stay warm to survive.
冰是我们的时钟
The ice is our clock.
时钟在滴答作响
and the clock is ticking.
你准备好出发了吗,朗达?
Are you -- you ready to go, Rhonda?
坚持,稍等
Hold on.
我们的女儿朗达和孙女科林
Our daughter, Rhonda, and the granddaughter, Coleen,
他们今天要离开
they're gonna leave today.
所以我们,我们要继续前进
So we're, you know, we're gettin' 'em goin' on.
时间真的很短
It felt real short.
我肯定会想念他们的
I'm gonna miss 'em all, for sure.
这是21年来的第一次
This is the first time in 21 years
我们都在一起
we were all together out here.
好的 我要赶飞机...
All right. I've got a plane to catch...
你准备好了吗? 如果我现在离开
You ready? If I leave now.
而已?
That's it?
我很矛盾
I'm very conflicted.
我不想离开家,尤其是,
I don't wanna leave home, especially, you know,
过去几天和我的姐姐妹妹在一起
the past few days hangin' out with my sisters.
但是当天气开始变冷时,
But it's when it starts getting cold,
晚上开始结冰
starts freezing at night.
真的,真的很难
It's really, really hard.
现在快回到冬天了,
Now that it's almost back to winter,
朗达和科林,
Rhonda and Coleen,
他们在城里过着自己的生活
they got their own lives in town.
但是,这里会很安静
But, uh, it'll be so quiet out here.
哦
Aw.
集体拥抱
Group huggings.
哦,我们要让奶奶哭了
Aw, we're gonna make grandma cry.
奶奶已经哭了
Grandma's crying already.
哦,我知道
Oh, I know.
我会想念你们的 哦,是的,我知道
I'll miss you all. Aw, yeah, I know.
当你开始哭泣时,每个人都会哭泣
When you start cryin', everybody cries.
我很好
I'm all right.
哦,朗达可能想
Oh, Rhonda wanted to probably
看看木屋和一切,是吗?
look at the cabin and everything, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
快到了,木屋
It's gettin' there, the cabin.
慢点,但肯定会到达那里
Slowly but surely gettin' there.
克林、米莉和她的儿子还在这里
Krin and Millie and her son's still here.
所以现在,我们真的要重建木屋了,
and so now, we're really gonna hit the cabin hard,
建好木屋
get it up.
冬天快到了
Winter's comin' soon.
河的源头下雪了
It snowed at the headwaters here.
大约有 4 或 5 英寸厚的雪
There's like 4 or 5 inches of snow.
所以建木屋是高优先级,非常高的优先级
So that's high priority, very high priority.
大家挥手
Everybody wave.
木屋必须完成!
The cabin gotta be done!
必须完成! 是的!
Gotta be done! Yes!
我不想让它冻冷
I don't want it frozen cold.
是的,老板
Yes, boss.
我不想睡在那个帐篷里
I don't wanna sleep in that tent.
你这个老板 你听见了吗?
You the boss. You hear me?
完毕!
Done!
这个怎么样,爸爸?
How 'bout this one, dad?
是的,这是一个不错的
Yeah, that's a nice one.
一、二、三...呃!
One, two, three... ugh!
男人!
Man!
等等 老爸等你
Wait, wait. Waitin' on you, old man.
啊!
Ah!
扛它,爸爸?
Got it, dad?
好的
Okay.
好的 等等 我的端头就到这里了
Okay. wait, wait. My end goes over here.
呃,你的小头在左边
Uh, your small end goes to the left.
好的,米莉 直接往那边走
Okay, Millie. Walk straight out that way.
你必须以这种方式回来
You're gonna have to come back this way.
克林尼,接受
Krinny, take that in.
轻点
Tender.
好的 那里
Okay. there.
今天再来一担苔藓就好了
One more load of moss for the day'd be good.
我们去拿苔藓吧
Let's just go get moss.
哇!
Woo!
你需要很多苔藓
You need a lot of moss.
苔藓是保温材料
The moss is your insulation.
所以这很重要
So that's pretty important.
如果你--
and if you --
如果你在冬天铲苔藓,
If you work on this in the winter time,
它会被冻在地上
It's gonna be frozen to the ground.
这是一个真正的痛苦
It's a real pain.
你得拿一把铲子把苔藓铲起来
You gotta take a shovel and scoop up the moss.
然后你必须在雪下找到它
Then you gotta find it under the snow.
祝你好运
Good luck there.
所以这就是我想要完成这件事的原因
So that's why I wanna get this done.
把它扔在那里
Just dump it right there.
耶! 谢谢你
Yay! thank you.
好,好,好,
Good, good, good, good, good.
我都准备好了
I'm all set here.
我可以这样做,除非妈妈想留在这里
I can do this, unless mom wants to stay here.
你们女孩去打猎,嗯?
and you girls go hunting, huh?
呃,我们需要一些肉
Uh, we need some meat.
好吧,我依靠他们来打猎,
Well, I depend on them to hunt, you know,
因为除了几只鸭子,我们没有肉
because we got no meat besides a couple ducks.
那将是一顿饭 然后就结束了
I mean, that'll be one meal. Then it'll be over.
希望他们能得到驯鹿
Hopefully, they'll get a caribou.
驯鹿,它会持续两周,你知道我在说什么吗?
Caribou, it'll last for 2 weeks, you know what I'm saying?
好的,爸爸 我们一会儿见
All right, dad. We'll see you in a little bit.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表