剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
它在哪里...
So where did it...
你认为它是从河岸哪里来的?
where do you think it came up the bank in?
这边
Over here.
试图找出它可能在哪里过河,因为
Tryin' to figure out where it might have crossed 'cause
我们听到它过河
we heard it cross the river.
这是在哪里的问题?
It's a matter of where was it?
它在哪里过河?
and where did it cross?
因为我们听到了它在水里
'Cause we heard it in the water.
希望母熊和幼崽会离开
Hopefully, the sow and the cub'll leave
不去想
and not think
这是食物来源
that this is a food source.
我只是在寻找一个迹象
I'm just lookin' for a sign.
我没有看到任何轨迹
I don't see any track.
但在砾石中,很难分辨
You know, but in the gravel, it's hard to tell.
我没有看到它来这里的任何迹象
I don't see any sign of it comin' up here.
嗯,我想...不
Well, I thought... Well, no.
我不怀疑你看到了
I'm -- I'm not doubting that you saw it.
我不关心它,真的不关心
I'm not concerned about it, you know, really not.
到处都是熊,
Well, there's bears around all the time,
每时每刻
all the time.
因为灌木丛,你看不到它,
I mean, you can't see it because of the brush, you know?
熊在那里
I mean, they're there.
它让你的心率开始加速
It gets your heart rate goin'.
大多数时候,大多数熊都更加怕你
Most of the time, most bears are more afraid of you
比你怕他们
than you are of them.
但它仍然--
But it's still not a --
在木屋周围,有一只熊不太好
not very good to have a bear around the cabin.
我想今晚没有人会睡得香
I don't think nobody's gonna sleep too well tonight.
这是,我们都在睡觉,
It's, uh, we'll all be sleepin',
我们帐篷里的霰弹枪,
shotguns in our tents,
子弹准备好
slugs ready to go.
结冰了
It's freezin' up.
昨天这一切都模糊了
This was all squishy yesterday.
现在,很难
Now, it's hard.
我们要去查一下我们的网
We're gonna go check our net.
如果它做得好,我们会离开它
If it did good, we're gonna leave it.
一切都很好
and all is well.
但如果效果不是很好,
But if it didn't do very good,
我们要起网,并选择一个不同的位置
we're gonna pull it and go pick a different spot.
阿什利,看那个
Ashley, look at that.
阿什利! 我们抓鱼
Ashley! we're catchin' fish.
真的吗? 是的
Really? yeah.
绕网呢
It's bobbin'.
耶!
Yay!
是的,看那个
Yeah, look at that. Look at that.
快疯了
It's goin' crazy.
嗯,这太令人兴奋了 这只是 -
Well, that's darn exciting. it just --
这似乎是一个捕鱼的好地方
It seemed like it'd be a good place to fish.
而且,伙计,它... 看起来很活跃-
and, man, it's... Looks like a hot --
这里有很多鱼的地方
a hot fishin' hole here.
我几乎--我想出去
I almost -- I wanna go out there
看看
and look.
好的
Okay.
这些鱼对我们来说非常重要
These fish are super important to us.
我们必须拿出足够的食物
We have to come up with enough food
喂我们的狗队,这是你的一次机会
to feed our dog team, and this is your one chance.
我们正在进入另一个季节
We're turnin' into another season.
我们很快就会被冬天被接管
and we're gonna get taken over here by winter soon.
哇
Wow.
看那个
Look at that.
阿什利,看看这条鱼的大小
Ashley, look at the size of this thing.
就像...它的肚子,那么宽
That's like... its belly is, like, that wide.
我见过的最大的鲑鱼之一
It's, like, one of the biggest chums I've ever seen.
这就是我们在这里的目的
This is what we're out here after.
这是一个雌性
This is a female.
她还活着
She's still alive.
但是如果你看下面的尾巴,它是黄色的
But if you look at the tail down here, it's yellowed.
那是因为皮肤已经死了
That's because the skin's dead.
它开始,基本上,腐烂了
and it's starting to, basically, rot off.
这条快死了
This -- this one is almost done.
有人称它们为“鬼鱼”
Some people call 'em "ghost fish."
但它们几乎不能活着
But I mean they're -- they're hardly even alive.
它们没有那么多的精力,
They don't have nearly as much pizzazz as,
就像,一条海洋鱼
uh, like, an ocean fish has.
那是值得的
That was worth the effort.
是的
Yeah.
我们把鱼从网里摘出来了
We got our fish picked outta the net.
而且--希望我们能在早上回到这里
and -- and hopefully, we'll come back here in the morning.
它会像今天一样多
and it'll be full just like it was today.
希望它在接下来的一周左右能保持下去
Hopefully, it keeps up for the next week or so
直到它开始冰冻
until it starts freezing up.
然后,我们将能够得到我们...
Then, you know, we're gonna be able to get our...
我们需要的狗粮
What we need for dog food.
我们有200条鱼后,我会感觉好多了
I'll feel a lot better after we have 200 fish.
我们真的不知道天气会发生什么
We don't really know what's gonna happen with the weather.
如果,岸上的冰开始漂浮来,
If, uh, the shore ice starts coming in,
那么你的网就没有用了
then your net is, like, lost.
好的
Okay.
我们得去搬这最后的用在墙上圆木
We gotta go carry this last wall log.
好的
Okay.
天哪
Holy smokes.
哎呀,我甚至没用什么力
Geez, I'm not even carrying anything.
好吧,克林正在举起它
Well, Krin is lifting it up.
克林尼,不要试图扛一切!
Krinny, don't try to take it all!
我不是
I'm not.
很快,一切都将落在你的肩上
Pretty soon, it's gonna be all on your shoulders.
而这间木屋将伴随我们一生,
and this cabin'll last our lifetime, you know,
我和埃德娜的一生,当然
mine and Edna's lifetime, for sure.
所有的女孩,她们都会有
All the girls, they're gonna have
更多的投资在这个
more invested in this one
我们把它作为一个家庭单位建造的,
because we built it as a family unit, you know?
一二三
One, two, three.
啊! 哎呀
Ugh! whoop.
甚至一侧 这是一种真正的好感觉
Even one side. it's a real good feeling
我知道--
that I... I know --
我知道我现在要去某个地方了
I know that I'm gettin' somewhere now.
你得向你这边走一点
You gotta go a little bit towards you.
没有家人在这里,
Without the family here, it --
这么快完成将是非常困难的
It woulda been extremely hard to get done this fast.
我会为他们感到骄傲--
I'll be proud of 'em for --
因为这样做,非常自豪
for -- for doin' that, very proud.
就在尖峰所在的位置,就在它的下方
Right where the spike is, right below it.
我们去吧 完美的
There we go. Perfect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让这苔藓...
Gettin' this moss to...
我们希望它...尽我们所能把它塞进去
We want it to... jam it in there as hard as we can.
这就是在冬季保持木屋温暖的原因
and this is what keeps the cabin warm during the wintertime.
啊
Ah.
那里
There.
又成功一个
Another one bites the dust.
我喜欢抬头看
I like to look up.
我喜欢与树顶同平
I like to be at the treetop levels.
我喜欢
I like that.
感觉就像我是一只鸟,
It feels like I'm a bird, you know?
我喜欢
I like that.
它是如此美丽
It's so pretty.
甚至,在很大的大城市,
Even, like, in great, big cities, and, uh,
比如,在纽约和中♥央♥公园,
like, in New York and central park,
有一个没有人去过的地方
there's a place that no human's ever been.
那就是--很多树梢,
and that's the -- a lot of the treetops,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表