剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
所以我说,“我想我会出去帮助他”
So I said, "I think I'll just go out there and help him."
肠的问题,有了瘤
With the intestine thing, there were tumors.
而现在,肿瘤正在得到控制
and now, the -- the -- the tumors are being controlled.
但我知道,他那里有一些坏事
But I know, he's got some bad stuff goin' on in there.
而且他几乎不谈论他的病痛
and he doesn't talk about his ailments hardly at all.
但如果你只是看着他,他并不健康
But if you just watch him, he's not healthy.
他过得不好
He's not doing well.
这就是为什么我想在树林里
and that's why I wanted to be out in the woods
并与他好好谈谈
and talk to him.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
天啊
Oh, man.
唔
Hmm.
煮得够好吗?
Is it cooked good enough?
没想到肉的味道这么好
I didn't think meat could taste so good.
安静,祥和,不是吗?
Quiet, peaceful, isn't it?
这里不一样
It's different out here.
树林里没有喧哗
There's no noise out in the woods.
嗯,在这里说话要容易得多
It's, uh, so much easier to talk out here.
想有时间和你谈谈
Wanted to have some time to just talk to you.
听听你说什么,对我来说很重要--
It's important for me to hear what you --
你觉得你的...
what you feel your...
你的健康状况如何
How your health is doing.
经历了整个冬天,寒冷...
Going through the whole winter and being cold, you know...
是的
Yup.
我倾向于担心,
I tend to worry, you know,
你感觉如何
how you're feeling.
我觉得我在消瘦
I feel like I'm fading.
我这辈子从来没有这么病过
I've never been this sick in my life.
但我忘记了更多的事情
But I am forgetting things more.
我的视力有点差
My vision's going a little.
我的听力也开始了
My hearing is going.
我的力气没了
My strength is gone.
啊
Ugh.
下午5点 和晚上8点
and 5 P.M. and 8 P.M.
并且在...
and on...
我知道我的体重是 170,现在我是 123
I know my weight's 170, and now I'm 123.
我不能在冬天在这里保持温暖
I can't stay warm out here in the winter.
我没有脂肪
I have no fat.
我现在连设陷阱都不能了
I can't even trap anymore right now.
所以我得稍微改变一下我的方式
So I gotta change my ways a little.
我只需要好吃的
I just need good food.
我在吃松鼠
I'm eatin' squirrels.
没有肉 没有驯鹿
There's no meat. There's no caribou.
没有驼鹿
There's no moose.
我想在这里穿着靴子死去
I'd like to die with my boots on right out here.
但是,我不想饿死
But, uh, I don't wanna starve to death.
我在城里吃得更好,
I eat better in town,
更多的脂肪和蛋白质
more fat and protein.
这就是我认为我需要做的
That's what I think I need to do.
我得回城了
I have to go back to town.
我正在为健康而战--
I'm, um, I'm fightin' to get health--
恢复健康,
the health back,
因为我不想放弃
'cause I don't wanna give up.
我得暖和起来,增加体重
I gotta get warm and put weight on.
我打算这样做
and I intend to.
明天,我需要帮助...
Tomorrow, I'm gonna need help...
是的
Yeah.
关闭营地,把东西运上船
Closin' camp, carryin' stuff to the boat.
这就是我来的原因,
Okay. well, that's why I came,
帮助你需要做的任何事情
to help whatever you needed to do.
是的
Yup.
没有人比你更愿意在这里
There's no -- no one else I'd rather have out here than you.
这个时段
Period.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know that.
谢谢
Thanks.
乌鸦,在那边盘旋
Raven, they're circling over there.
我想看看乌鸦在转什么
I'm trying to see what they're circling at.
乌鸦通常...
The ravens are usually...
当乌鸦看到熊或狼时,
When they see a bear or a wolf,
那是乌鸦开始盘旋的时候,因为只有猎杀
that's when they start circling 'cause there's a kill by it.
克林和米莉出去打猎了
Krin and, uh, Millie are out hunting.
我知道乌鸦为什么要绕圈子
I know why they're circling lots.
所以我们现在要去检查一个区域
So we're now gonna go check an area
我们看到很多痕迹的地方
where we saw a lot of sign
驯鹿和我们认为它们正在过河的地方,
of caribou and where we thought they were crossin' the river,
并遇到了--
and ran into a --
几只熊,母亲和幼崽
a couple of bears, a mother and a baby.
我们听到熊跟着我们回到营地
We heard 'em following us back to camp.
我看见那只小小的、小小的--黑色的幼崽爬上了岸边
I saw the little, tiny -- little dark cub climb the bank.
我当时就知道那是什么
I knew right then what it was.
我当时想,“是的那是一只幼崽”
I was like, "yup. that's a cub."
我们立即知道我们...
and we immediately knew we...
妈妈在熊的某个地方,是的
Mom was somewhere. Yeah.
这么小的东西不是没有妈妈的
Somethin' that small is not without a mom.
嘿,爸爸
Hey, dad.
我们看到了一只熊
We saw a bear.
而且我听到了一些声音
and, uh, I heard some noise.
我想去看看
and I wanted to go check it out.
好的,只是得到很多烟
Okay. just get lots of smoke on.
你--你让火继续燃烧
You -- you keep a fire going.
这让很多熊离开营地
That keeps a lot of bears outta camp.
熊不喜欢烟,
They don't like smoke, you know?
不喜欢那种烟味
They don't like the smell of that smoke.
熊会在冬天到来之前出现
Bears are gonna come around, you know, before winter.
你睡在帐篷里
You know, you're sleepin' in a tent
一只熊出现了
and a bear comes around. that's --
那不像木屋那么安全
that's not as safe as a cabin.
熊有这么长的爪子
They have such long claws.
熊是如此强壮和强大
and they're so strong and powerful
那,他们可以...
that, I mean, they could...
一挥臂就可以
One swipe could, you know,
可以撕裂你
could rip you apart.
我认为灰熊是最危险的一种
I think grizzly bears are the most dangerous kind
因为它们的
'cause their, uh,
它们的好奇心也会杀死你
their curiosity could kill you too.
因为熊很好奇,它们想来
'Cause they're curious, they wanna come out
看看你是什么
and see what you are.
如果熊饿了,会杀了你
Uh, if they're hungry, they're gonna kill you.
如果它们在保护孩子,
Uh, if they're defending their young,
它们会杀了你
they're gonna kill you.
好的
Okay.
如果这只熊不胖,那么它会进营地,
If this bear wasn't fat, well, then he'd come into camp,
你知道?
you know?
因为那时它想得到一些食物,
Because then he wants to get some food,
特别是如果它没有足够的脂肪,
especially if he doesn't have enough fat, you know?
因为熊知道它撑不过冬天
'Cause he knows he won't make it through the winter.
所以 - 所以这是一个问题熊,
So -- so that's a problem bear,
大问题熊
big problem bear.
那是你必须杀死的熊,因为
and that's a bear you gotta kill 'cause
熊会一直回来的
he'll just keep comin' back.
下去看看
Go down and check out to see
如果我们不能吓跑这些熊
If we can't scare away these bears.
试着留在我们身后
Try and stay behind us.
这样你就不会进入射击范围之类的地方
That way you don't get in, like, the shooting range.
你在哪里看到的?
where'd you see it?
过河
Across the river.
他们在河对岸看到了它
They saw it across the river.
然后他们听到它游过
Then they heard it swim across.
它跟着我们
It was following us.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表