剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
out in the woods.
他们来这里一两年
I mean, they came out here a year or two
在他们从密歇根搬到这里之后
after they moved up here from Michigan.
就像,如果他们在这里有过糟糕的经历,
Like, if they had had a bad experience out here,
就像,我不会是现在的我
like, I wouldn't be the person I am now.
而我的姐♥妹♥们♥,意思是,我们都不会,
and my sistersi , mean, none of us would be,
比如,我们现在是谁
like, who we are now.
这就是他们开始的地方
This is where, like, they started.
这就是,就像,这一切--真的一切都开始了
and this is where, like, it all -- really it all began.
我很兴奋,那里有残余物,
I'm so excited that there are remnants there,
它会带我们回去,
that it will take us back,
并且我们可以记住我们在木屋里度过的时光
and that we can remember times that we spent in the cabin.
时间恰好
Perfect timing.
这有点像--就在这里
This is kind of the -- the trail right here.
这将带我们到它
This will take us right to it.
哦,这太酷了
oh, this is so cool.
她在这
Here she is.
哇,它的状态非常好
Wow, it's remarkably good condition.
我以为熊会把屋顶撕掉
I thought the bears would have the roof ripped off
只是一团糟
and just a mess.
我有点好奇,想看看里面是什么
I'm kind of curious to see what's inside.
撬开
Pry it open.
17、18年,
17, 18 years, you know,
这有点像回到时光机
that's kind of walking back into a time machine.
我有点好奇,想看看里面是什么
I'm kind of curious to see what's inside.
17、18岁,我很兴奋
17, 18 years, you know, I'm so excited
这有点像回到时光机
that it's kind of walking back into a time machine.
- 有什么东西进来了吗? -松鼠
-Did anything get in here? -Squirrels.
男孩,我还没有在 ahi wle 见过这把斧头
Boy, I haven't seen this ax in ahi wle.
哎呀
Geez.
哦,你真的有,比如,这里有一个烤箱?
Ooh, you actually have, like, an oven here?
-是的 -哦,那太酷了
-Yeah. -oh, that's so cool.
有一阵子了
It's been a while.
阿♥拉♥斯加杂♥志♥,木屋食谱
Alaska magazines, cabin cookbook.
哦,它有你的文字
Aw, it's got your writing.
我们必须把这件事拖出去
We'll have to drag this thing out.
哦 那是谁?
Aw. whose was that?
有一对--哦,一个很大的霉烂点
Got a couple -- ooh, a big rotten spot.
屋顶发霉了
I mean, the roof is moldy.
但是墙壁,真的没那么糟糕
But the walls, it's really not that bad.
哦,我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
这些动物图片都有
There are all these animal pictures
当她在床上的时候 -哦,好吧,看看那个
when she was on the bed. -Oh, well, look at that.
- 她会坐在这里 -哦,我记得
-She'd sit up here. -Oh, I remember that.
看看--灯还是不错的
Look at the -- the lamp is still good.
-哦 -哦,我们有雪鞋
-Ooh. -oh, we got snowshoes.
没门
No way.
我记得这本书
I rememberhi ts book.
-哪一个? -哦,我还记得
-Which one is it? -Oh, I still remember it.
哦,这太有趣了
Oh, that's so funny.
它非常动人
It's very moving.
它是让人动情
It's -- it's, you know, emotional.
但是当女孩们开始退出时
But when the girls start pulling out
所有的婴儿衣服,是的,
all the baby clothes, that, um, yeah,
带你回去
that takes you back.
很难相信他们已经长大了
It's hard to believe they're grown up.
时间不会停止
Time doesn't stop.
我很高兴
I'm happy.
现在我们不必重建整个木屋
Now we won't have to rebuild the whole cabin.
只是--我们会把屋顶掀掉
I mean, just -- we'll pull the roof off
并抬高墙壁,
and raise the walls,
呃,大概,像,4英尺高的小马墙
uh, probably, like, 4-foot pony walls.
然后盖上新屋顶
and then put a new roof on.
所以我很高兴
So I'm happy as could be.
而我完全震惊了
and I'm -- I'm totally shocked
一切都还好
at how good of condition everything's still in.
它 - 它看起来很熟悉
I mean, it -- it looks real familiar.
同时,没有打开门
I mean, at the same time, didn't open the door
走进去,
and step into, you know,
1990年的东西
1990 something.
我在树林里呆了 40 年
I've been out in the woods 40 years.
这是唯一的地方
This is the only place
--我想生活在地球唯一地方
on the face of the earth where I want to live.
现在,我需要在那里
Right now, I need to be there.
我可以在这里得到你的签名,好吗?
Can I just get your signature here, okay?
好的
Okay.
但我这辈子从来没有这么病过
But I've never been this sick in my life.
好的
All right.
你准备好了 -谢谢
You're set to go. -Thank you.
你有一个很好的
You have a good one.
今天,我 - 我正在接受抗肿瘤注射
Today, I'm -- I'm getting an anti-tumor shot
以防止肿瘤在我的肠道中生长
to prevent tumor growth in my intestines.
四年前,我腹部疼痛抽筋
Four years ago, I was cramping up.
于是我飞到城里,去了医院
So I flew to town, went to the hospital.
他们看到我的小肠有肿瘤
They saw I had tumors in my small intestine.
他们取出了一个肿瘤
They took a tumor out.
他们把我两英尺长的肠子取出来
They took 2-foot of my intestines out.
他们说,“你需要这个割除
and they said, "you're gonna need this shot
以防止它们生长”
to prevent them from growing."
在我的余生中,这就是我正在处理的事情
For the rest of my life, that's what I'm dealing with.
如果这--我就死定了--
I'd be dead if this --
如果我不在这里
If I wasn't here.
我会死的
I'd be dead.
而我宁愿活着
and I -- I'd rather live.
我要利用我剩下的时间
I'm gonna utilize my time I have lef
女儿和我宁愿活着
T and I -- I'd rather live.
去做我喜欢的事
To do what I love.
所以我要回我的木屋
and so I'm going back to my cabin
因为那是我的家
because that's my home.
我需要树林
I need the woods.
我不能放弃它
I can't give it up.
这是我的一部分
This is part of me.
这就是我
This is me.
我想他们已经在实验室里为你准备好了
I think they're ready for you in the lab.
好吧,罗伯特
All right, Robert.
你在树林里需要力量
You need strength in the woods.
你需要坚强,这个时期
You need to be strong, period.
准备好戳
Ready and poke.
但我会尽可能多地回去
But I'll always go back for as many years as I can.
这是家
It's home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会做我该做的
You know, I'll do what I have to do.
我的最后一口气,如果是在木屋里,
My last breath, if it's at the cabin,
我会开心
I'll be happy.
我认为这将是一个非常好的家
I think this will be a really good home
对我和埃德娜来说
for me and Edna.
但是,嗯,这是一个女孩的地方
But, uh, well, this is a place for the girls.
这也将是他们的,
and this will be theirs, too, you know.
他们是在这里长大的
They were raised out here.
但女孩们都是靠自己的
But the girls are all on their own.
他们现在不住在这里
and they don't live out here now.
当他们第一次搬出去时,我告诉他们,多年后
I told them for years when they first moved out,
我说,“这里永远是家
I says -- I says, "this is always home.
它永远是你们的家
It's al-- it's always home to you.
不管你住在这个世界的哪个角落
No matter where you live in this world
它总是在这里
It's always home here.
你知道我的意思? 你总是可以回来的”
You know what I mean? You can always come back."
而且,他们是最后一批人
and, uh, you know, they're the last people
可以这样生活
that can ever live like this.
现在,如果他们选择这样做,我希望他们这样做
Now, if they chose to, and I hope they do.
哦,美洲大树莓,只有一种植物
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表