剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
杰夫
Jaffe.
它们有点兴奋
and they kind of pick up on the tension a little bit
它们自己都很激动了
and they get all hyped up themselves
然后它们只想冲过去,
and then they just want to blast across it,
这就是你想要的
which is what you want.
你不希望它们磨磨蹭蹭
You don't want 'em dilly-dallying.
所以这就是计划
So that's the plan.
如何?
How is it?
真的吗?
Really?
当然,你确实担心狗,
You do worry about the dogs, of course,
因为它们将是第一个进去的
because they will be the first ones to go in
如果有不好的地方
If there's a bad spot
你可能会陷入
and chances are you could fall in
掉到冰层之下
and get under the ice
触不到底部的地方
where you couldn't touch the bottom.
啊! 没有人愿意考虑这个
Ahh! nobody wants to think about that.
我们应该--所以,是的,它们准备好了
Should we -- so, yeah, they're ready to go.
是的,它们已经准备好了 10 分钟
Yeah, they've been ready to go for 10 minutes.
它们会很快通过它
Uh-huh. they'll be plenty fast going across it.
我们走吧 我们走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
杰夫,你准备好了吗? 杰夫,我们走吧
Jaffe, are you ready? Jaff, let's go.
那里的黑冰,很糟糕
The black ice there, it's pretty bad.
怎么样?
How is it?
真的吗?
Really?
没有其他地方可去
There's nowhere else to go.
它们会很快通过它
They'll be plenty fast going across it.
我们走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
杰夫,你准备好了吗? 杰夫,我们走!
Jaffe, are you ready? Jaff, let's go!
我们走吧! 杰夫,走!
Let's go! Jaffe, hike!
-我们走吧! - 穿过那里
-Let's go! -Get across there.
继续! 走!
Go on! hike!
太棒了,我在一侧打滑
That was awesome, I skidded on one side.
我们成功了
We made it.
每次我们穿越...都很满意
Each time we make it across...Satisfied.
我们应该在天黑前赶到上游木屋
We ought to make it before dark to the upper cabin.
好的
Okay.
我在密歇根农村长大
I grew up, you know, in rural Michigan.
我最早的记忆只是,
My earliest memories are just, you know,
梦见树林
dreaming about the woods
并看到自然界
and seeing nature.
周围有很多土地
There's a lot of, you know, country around
我还没有真正看到,
that I haven't really seen,
所以我造了一艘船
so I built a boat.
整个想法只是用船探索一个新的地区
The whole idea was just to explore a new country with it.
姑娘们早早就来了
The girls were up here earlier.
她们来了,把甲板上的雪刮掉了
They came and scraped the snow off the deck.
而且,我想下到这里
and, uh, I wanted to get down here
把它清理干净
and get it cleaned off
在我们另一堆雪之前
before we get another bunch of snow.
这是关于一艘大船的事
That's one thing about a big boat.
这是一个相当的投入
It's quite a commitment
因为它需要的维护量
because the amount of maintenancy it takes.
相当多
So much for that.
好在它持续的时候
Nice while it lasted.
女孩们来到这里,有点情绪复杂
The girls kind of had mixed emotions about coming out here.
她们很高兴来了,看到了,
They're glad they came and saw it,
但我认为她们仍然更喜欢我们的另一个地方
but I think they still prefer our other place.
我认为那是她们的最爱
I think that's their favorite.
她们只是因为这个事实而喜欢它
They're just fond of it just for that fact
那是她们所有记忆的所在,
and that's where all their memories are,
我猜
I guess.
我们的另一个地方是在小黑河的树林里
Our other place is in the woods on the little black.
女孩们在那里长大
The girls were raised there.
那是她们的家
It's home for them
因为那是她们所熟悉的
because that's what they are familiar with.
是她们度过很多时光的唯一地方
It's the only place they spend any time.
有时,我会想起她们--
Occasionally, I'm reminded of the fact that they're --
她们有点依恋,
they're kind of attached to,
她们的生活和生活方式
you know, their life and their lifestyle
总是让我感到惊讶
and it kind of always surprises me.
我不是那样长大的
I wasn't brought up that way.
我们经常搬家,
We moved around a lot,
所以她们对自己的家有点充满感情,而且--
so they're kind of sentimental about their home and --
我从来没有,所以我不知道
and I never was, so I don't know.
我很难理解这一点
It's hard for me to relate to that.
我们会度过难关的
We'll get through it.
杀不死你的,会让你更强大
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
我们现在都安顿下来了,很舒服,
We're all settled in now, comfortable,
所以现在有时间,就四处逛逛,
so now it's the time to, you know, poke around, you know,
稍微探索一下;
just explore a little bit;
拿出陷阱和线出去,所以...
get out their traps, get their line out, so...
一旦她们出去看到它,
You know, once they get out and see it, you know,
她们会欣赏自然是什么
they'll appreciate it for what it is.
我来到树林,
I came to the woods, you know,
排除干扰,
to tune out distractions,
得到那种安心和舒适
get that peace of mind and be comfortable.
一旦女孩们发现了这个区域,
Once the girls discover this area,
她们会越来越依恋它
they'll grow attached to it.
这是一条不错的小径
This is a nice trail.
我听说过这个地方
I've been hearing about this place
因为,就像,从我记事起
for, like, ever since I can remember.
我期待着探索,因为它是一个新的地区
I've looked forward to exploring because it's new country.
一切都是新的,它只会--
Everything's new and it would just --
我们正在将我们所看到的内容与这些故事拼凑起来
we're kind of piecing what we're seeing with the stories
我们听说过,
that we've heard,
河流是什么样子,这个地区是什么样子
what the river looked like, what the country was like.
你要我把装置放在哪里?
where do you want me to set?
嗯,大概就在这儿吧
Uh, probably up here.
捕捉海狸常常会有点挫败感
It's a little frustrating catching beavers
因为我想它们比陆地动物更难,
because I guess they're a little harder to trap than, um,
比较而言
like a land animal
因为它们也不留下痕迹,
because they don't leave tracks either,
所以,你不能准确地说
so you can't really like,
海狸要去哪条路
um, tell, like, which way they're going
或者把陷阱放在哪里
or where exactly to put the trap.
-你拿到了杆子 -是的
-You're getting poles. -Yeah.
我们放了海狸圈套和水下陷阱
We put beaver snares and underwater traps.
你想把它从屋子里拿出来
You want to, um, put it right up from the house.
你希望它靠近房♥子
You want it close to the house
因为当它下到它的贮藏间时,
because as he's going down to his cache,
他会看到,我们的诱饵,
he'll see the, um, our bait,
我们将使用柳树枝作诱饵,海狸会在这里看到,
which we'll use willow bait, he'll see it right here,
进出它的贮藏间,所以...
um, coming to or from his cache, so...
我只是在为,海狸套装准备一些诱饵
I'm just getting some bait for the, uh, beaver set.
你必须用到柳树枝
You've got to get some kind of willow
或者某种植物,
or some kind of, um, vegetation that they will --
海狸会被吸引的植物
that they'll be attracted to.
我试图找到新鲜的
I'm trying to find the live ones
因为它们不会吃死柳树皮
'cause they won't eat like dead -- dead willow bark.
我只是要在这里砍一小捆,所以...
I'm just gonna get a little bundle here, so...
看到新的地区,这有点趣,
It's kind of interesting, though, seeing new country,
看到新的东西,你还没有探索过的地方
seeing new stuff, places that you haven't explored yet.
在其他方面,它有点,
I mean, in other ways, it's kind of,
这很奇怪,因为它不像家一样
It's strange because like, it doesn't quite feel like home.
我的大姐姐莫莉,她有点记得这里
My old sister Molly, I mean, she kind of remembers out here
莎拉从来没有来过这里
and Sarah has never been out here.
随着她们和莎拉没有真正有过,
With em and Sarah not really having,
与这个地方有关的记忆,
um, memories connected to this place,
我想这真的不像,她们的家,
I guess it really doesn't feel like, uh, home to them,
但她们现在正在制♥造♥回忆
but they're making memories now.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表