剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
And, um, I guess living up here
以一种真正的方式实现了这一点
is kind of fulfilling that in a real way.
- 看起来怎么样? -啊,好像是三个...
-How's it look? -Ah, it's, like, three...
我们得从左边过来
We gotta get over left.
我们会来到河流的源头
We'll come up to where the river comes
到那个小山的地方
to the point of that hill.
然后,就是这样
And then, that's it.
至于我们要去
As far as we're goin'.
我们到家了
We're home.
5.5
Five and a half.
4.0
Four.
啊,讨厌的横树梢
Ah, nasty sweeper.
爸爸,为什么那些树必须在那里,是吧?
Dad, why do those trees have to be there, huh?
哦,这不好
Oh, this isn't good.
好像更深的水就在这里,
It kind of looks like the deeper water is right here,
这些白桦树挂在哪里
where these birch trees are hanging over.
我不知道我们是否可以绕过它--或者在它之下
I don't know if we can get around that -- or under it.
啊,伙计,那个横树梢很糟糕
Ah, man, that sweeper is bad.
这是其中一个点
This is one of those spots
一路上你几乎没有水
where you got little water all the way acrost.
这就像...
This is like...
这是你不喜欢看到的那种
This is the kind you don't like to see.
我可以坐独木舟环顾四周吗...
Can I just look around in a canoe while...
-什么? - 离开那艘独木舟
-What? -get out of that canoe.
留意独木舟
Keep an eye on the canoe.
还有独木舟...
And the canoe...
嘿,艾玛 艾玛,注意自己
Hey, Emma. Emma, watch yourself.
- 抓紧
- Hang on.
- 好点? - 好的
- Any better? - Good.
它看起来像什么?
What's it look like?
艾玛,还和我们在一起吗?
Emma, still with us?
-嘿,艾玛,艾玛--不,让她留下--
-Hey, Emma, Emma -- -no, let her stay --
我们得到了什么,莎拉?
what do we got, Sarah?
三,只有 3 1/2
Three, only 3 1/2.
我不知道那个小块周围有没有水
I don't know if there's water around that snag there.
是的 我知道 我不知道
Yeah. I know. I don't know.
不过好像有...
Looks like there's a v, though. Oh.
哦,也许不是 也许树枝--
Oh, maybe not. Maybe the branches --
大约三个
about three.
三
Three.
-它是什么? 发生了什么? -她掉水里了
-What is it? What happened? -She's in.
她掉水里了 艾玛掉水里了
She's in. Emma's in. Emma's in. Emma's in.
艾玛掉水里了
Emma's in. Emma's in.
抓紧,艾玛
Hang on, Emma.
大约三个
About three.
三
Three.
它是什么?
What is it?
-发生了什么? -她掉水里了 艾玛掉水里了
-What happened? -She's in. she's in. Emma's in.
艾玛掉水里了
Emma's in. Emma's in.
-艾玛掉水里了 -她在游泳吗?
-Emma's in. -Is she swimming?
抓住,艾玛
Hang on, Emma.
抓住,艾玛 抓紧
Hang on, Emma. Hang on.
抓紧,艾玛!
Hang on, Emma!
- 等一下,艾玛 -嘿,艾玛,艾玛!
-Hang on, Emma. -Hey, Emma, Emma!
抓住,艾玛 抓紧
Hang on, Emma. Hang on.
抓住,艾玛 抓紧
Hang on, Emma. Hang on.
回去--然后回到那里
Go back -- and go back there.
艾玛,上独木舟
Emma, get into the canoe.
好的 我会把你拉到前面
Okay. I'm gonna pull you up to the front.
或者如果你能直接上车...
Or if you can get on right there...
让她进去,靠近炉子
Get her inside, by the stove.
看它 看它 艾玛,看
Watch it. Watch it. Emma, watch it.
坐--居中坐下
Sit -- sit centered.
不,艾玛 居中而坐 我是认真的
No, Emma. Sit centered. I'm serious.
-我在中间 -抓着--
-I am centered. -Hang on to the --
-就这样吗,雷? -是的
-is this holding, ray? -Yeah.
- 她在船上吗? - 她在船上
-Is she in the boat yet? -She's in the boat.
-得到她 -好的
-Got her. -Okay.
好的
All right.
你没事吧,艾玛?
You all right, Emma?
是的
Yeah.
你抓住了什么?
What'd you grab on to?
以及如何--如何...
And how -- how...
她依附在独木舟上,而她--
She was hanging onto the canoe while her --
你是怎么上独木舟的?
how'd you get into the canoe?
她不在里面
She wasn't in it.
哦,哦
Oh, oh.
四
Four.
干得好,戴夫 超人戴夫
Good job, Dave. Super Dave.
我无能为力帮助艾玛
There's nothing I could do to help Emma.
我能做的就是帮助她稳住船
All I could do to help her was hold the boat steady.
这地方太危险了
It was too dangerous of a spot.
我们会失去控制
We would have lost control.
所以我不得不留在那个河道,
So I had to stay in that channel,
必须将船保持在原位
had to keep the boat in place.
当你有,嗯,像这样的横树梢在水里,
When you got, um, sweepers like that in the water,
很多时候,那是--它们很危险
a lot of times, that's -- they're dangerous.
即使你在独木舟里,你也可能被一只独木舟夹住,
Even when you're in a canoe, you can get caught under one,
而你就是无法从它们下面出来
and you just can't get out from underneath 'em.
他们把你卷入水下
They hold you under the water.
你只是被他们纠缠在一起
You just get all tangled up in 'em.
它们看起来就像,
They can look like just, you know,
树木挂在岸边,但是...不
trees hanging over the bank, but...No.
另一边的柳树,
Other side of them willows,
对--
right s --
就在这里,
right straight across here,
那是鹅和鸭子的好地方
that's a good place for geese and ducks.
这将是第一块肉,
This'll be the first piece of meat, you know,
我明白了,自从我今年来到这里
that I get, I mean, since I come up here this year.
北极地区野生动物保护区
The thing that separates the arctic national wildlife refuge
从较低的48州分隔出来
from down in the lower 48 --
在这里养活一只动物,需要更多的土地
it takes far, far more land to feed one animal up here
比它在那里
than it does down there.
这是因为冬天的长度
And it's because of the length of the winters.
对动物来说太难了
It's very hard for an animal.
所以你必须更加努力地狩猎
And so you have to hunt harder.
你必须搜寻更多的土地才能找到食物
You have to cover a lot more country to find food.
这真的很重要
And it's really important
在这里成为一名优秀的猎人,因为,
to be a good hunter out here because,
如果你不是,
if you're not, uh,
你将如何养活自己和家人?
how are you gonna provide for yourself and your family?
我现在要给你做热巧克力
I'm gonna make you a hot chocolate now.
热可可! 可可!
Hot cocoa! Cocoa!
-科林 -可可!
-Coleen. -cocoa!
有时候,你太有趣了
Sometimes, you're too entertaining.
你跟不上小孩子的步伐
You can't keep up with the little ones.
这个很难
It's hard.
那是我想要的杯子
That was the cup I wanted.
-好的 --我的手好冷
-Okay. -my hands are so cold.
我们得继续生火,这样我们才能做饭
We gotta keep the fire goin' so we can cook.
马上就好了
Almost ready.
好的 很热 你得等一等
Okay. it's hot. You have to wait.
在这里抚养女孩,
Raising girls up here,
哪里,嗯...我--
where, um...I --
-奶奶! -我很喜欢
-grandma! -I enjoy it
因为我试图抚养他们
because I try to raise 'em
就像我年轻时长大的那样
as I was raised when I was younger.
我想让科林学习知识,
I would like to have Coleen learn the knowledge,
她妈妈学到了什么
what her mom learned.
我的阿姨--科林阿姨呢?
What about my aunt -- auntie Coleen?
她的--你的阿姨科林,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表