剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
Can't do things over.
你只能为你所犯的错误感到后悔
You can just regret the mistakes you made.
她已经 22 年没来过营地了--
She hasn't been up in the camp for 22 years --
哦,是23年了
23 years.
我必须看到它才能相信它
I have to see it to believe it.
她要坐飞机,我想去那里
She's due by airplane, and I want to be there.
我会在那里
I'll be there.
我要这块鹿排
I want this steak.
看那个
Look at that.
好的
All right.
我喜欢腌制驼鹿肉,因为它是,
I like to marinate moose meat because it, like, really,
这是一块更硬的肉,
It's kind of a tougher cut of meat,
它真的有助于嫩化它
and it really helps to tenderize it.
这是液体氨基,
This is liquid aminos,
这很像酱油
which is a lot like a soy sauce.
现在我们有了驼鹿肉,做饭就容易多了
Now that we have moose meat, cooking's a lot easier.
我很感激, 我真的很感激
I'm thankful. I'm just, like, really grateful.
泰勒猎到了驼鹿
Tyler got our moose.
泰勒是我的白衣骑士,
Tyler is my white knight,
我们在不同的事情上相互依赖
and we depend on each other for different things.
但是,在其他方面,他也依赖于我
But, yeah, in other ways, he depends on me, too.
我们一直在合作,
Like, we're always collaborating, you know,
白天把事情做完
to get things done during the day.
就像,我们同时都很忙,
Like, we're both busy at the same times,
我们只是在做不同的任务
and we're just doing different tasks.
泰勒到下游去拿
Tyler went downriver to pick up
我们剩下的驼鹿的东西
the rest of our moose stuff.
我只是想要更多的驼鹿皮来做一些缝纫
I just want more moose hide to work with to do some sewing.
如果你独自离开一个猎杀地点
If you leave a kill site alone
因为,比如,在你回到那里之前的四五天,
for, like, four or five days before you get back down there,
很害怕人的
um, it is spooky.
你不知道那堆东西旁边,会有什么
You don't know what's gonna be on that pile.
你不知道,它是不是真的很饿
You don't know if it's gonna be something that's really hungry
并且对护食,它会非常积极
and feeling really aggressive about protecting it.
那天晚上,我们切割完驼鹿
The other night, we finished up with the moose
把所有的肉都拿回来,
and got all the meat out here,
但我们留下了一些骨头和头
but we left some bones and the head.
还有从身体剥下的一块毛皮
and there's a piece of hide from the body.
我要把那个带回家
I'm gonna bring that home.
狼来过这里
Wolves have been here.
你可以看到,下了一点新鲜的雪
You can see, and we got a little bit of fresh snow.
狼群来这了
So the wolves were coming in here.
盘旋啃咬前几天留下的东西,
Circling the stuff we left behind the other day,
皮和头
the hide and the head.
很多这样的动物都活在
A lot of these animals are living
就在边缘
right there on the edge.
它们活在一餐到下一餐
They're living from one meal to the next.
所以,当猎人出现时,
So, when a hunter comes along,
杀死一头驼鹿并留下内脏,
kills a moose and leaves the guts,
它们必须充分利用
they've got to take advantage of it.
如果我们回到那堆肠子边,
I mean, if we go back into that gut pile,
那里很有可能有一头熊
there's a good chance that there could be a bear back there.
有趣
Interesting.
去看看那堆肠子?
Go look at that gut pile?
好奇心害死猫
Curiosity kills the cat.
本来打算? 我们进去? -是的
We're going? we go in? -Yeah.
我们得环顾四周
We got to look around.
有时熊会躺在那里...
Sometimes bears will just lay there...
并隐藏
and hide.
嘿,灰熊 进来
Hey, griz. Coming in.
已经在这里放了几天的肠子
That gut pile that's been sitting here for a couple days.
那里很有可能有一头熊
There's a good chance that there could be a bear back there.
你得环顾四周搜寻
You got to look around.
有时熊会躺在那里...
Sometimes bears will just lay there...
并隐藏着
and hide.
嘿 嘿
Hey. hey.
嘿,灰熊
Hey, griz.
看来很清楚
Looks clear to me.
所以,前两天,
So, two days ago,
地上有100磅的内脏
there was 100 pounds of guts laying there on the ground.
现在,除了熊的痕迹,什么都没有
Now, there's nothing except bear
这真的很新鲜
that's really fresh.
真的,真的很新鲜
Really, really, really fresh.
当我们进来的时候,我听到了一些声音
I mean, I heard something when we came in here.
我们有点从顺风接近它,
We kind of approached it from downwind,
我听到有东西跑掉了
and I heard something run off.
很可能是一只熊
Could've easily been a bear.
这里还有一堆
There's another pile over here.
对我来说,这看起来更像狼
That, to me, looks more like wolf
它们得到了那种真正的黑-Y那种废物
they get that kind of a real black-y kind of a crap
--在它们吃新鲜的肉的时候
when they eat fresh meat.
不过没多久东西就上来了
But it doesn't take long for stuff to go up here.
没有什么是浪费的,什么都没有
Nothing goes to waste, you know. Nothing at all.
动物们会吃掉它
The animals are gonna eat it.
不过很彻底
Pretty neat, though.
我只是在打扫一遍
I'm just cleaning up everything.
南希今天来了,
Nancy's coming today,
她喜欢干净
and she likes things clean.
她已经好几年没来营地了,
She hasn't been up in the camp for quite a few years,
所以这对我来说是重要的一天
so it's a big day for me.
我生命中的爱又回到了这里--
The love of my life coming back up here --
重要的日子
big day.
开心的一天
Huge day.
我不是一个出色的沟通者,
I'm not an outstanding communicator,
但我最近几年,有点感怀往事
but I've been a softy lately,
三、四年吧
three or four years.
吹气球样
A puffball.
因为当我想到我对南希的爱时,
'Cause when I'm thinking of my love for Nancy,
让我热泪盈眶
It brings tears to my eyes.
清洗她的杯子
Cleaning her cup.
她会很感激的
She'll appreciate that.
我准备好了
I'm ready to go.
我们会生火
and we'll get some fire going.
那个风不好
That wind is bad.
只是冷
Just cold.
嗯,这就是为什么我们今天想要一场大火
Well, that's why we want a big fire today.
我只希望南希能保持温暖
I just hope Nancy can stay warm.
天哪
Holy mackerel.
不敢相信她来这里
Can't believe she's here.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
南斯!
Nance!
鲍比!
bobby!
你相信吗?
Can you believe it?
你穿得不够暖和
You're not dressed warm enough.
哦,我知道,但你有衣服给我
Oh, I know, but you got clothes for me.
这个盒子里有什么? 食物?
What's in this box? Food?
是的,一点点食物,一些长约翰
Yeah, a little bit of food, some long Johns.
当我第一次见到鲍勃时,其中一件事
When I first met Bob, one of the things
我被他的喜悦和高兴所吸引
I was attracted to was his joy and delight.
让人着迷
I mean, it's addicting.
这种情绪,从他身上倾泻而出
It just comes out. it pours out of him.
他在外面打猎、钓鱼、诱捕
He's out there hunting, fishing, trapping.
这就是他活着的目的
That's what he lives for.
他喜欢所有的东西,
He loves all that stuff,
而且,他非常喜欢它
and, I mean, he loves it dearly.
这不仅仅是他喜欢这样做
It's not just he loves to do it.
这是他的一部分 是他的组成
It's a part of him. it's his make-up.
这就是他
It's his -- it's who he is.
天啊
Oh, man.
很高兴回到这里
It's good to be back here.
是的 已经很久了
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表