剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
哦,就在那里,一只兔子
Oh, right there -- a rabbit.
当你吹口哨时,它们总会停下来,
They always stop when you whistle,
如果它们正在奔跑
If they're running.
这是一只雪鞋兔
This is a snowshoe rabbit.
几乎所有东西都会猎杀兔子--
Just about everything kills rabbits --
猫头鹰, 狐狸, 貂, 貂鼠,
owls, fox, minks, marten,
狼獾
Wolverine.
它们是很好的食物来源
到处有兔子的踪迹
这里是诱捕的好特征
北极地区野生动物保护区是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致等同于
The arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走几百或几千英里没有路--
You go for hundreds or thousands of miles without roads --
什么都没有
nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩下七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到期
Our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
Within 100 years, there's going to be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
木屋的位置被隐藏,以保护这些家庭的隐私
在深冬,天气又黑又冷,
Deep in the winter, when it's dark and cold,
你会感到完全孤独
you feel totally alone.
但当太阳又回来了
But then the sun comes back.
你真的很兴奋能克服那个困难
You get really excited to get over that hump.
就像,阳光又回来了
Like, the light's coming back.
阳光会回来的
The light's gonna come back.
这是自然的方式 会好起来的
It's natures way. it's gonna get better.
在这里,我们与地球相连,
Out here, we're connected with the earth,
随着季节
you know, with the seasons.
我们每年都能看到生死轮回,
We get to see the cycle of life and death every year,
在这里,我们与自然的生活秩序交织在一起
and we are intertwined with the natural order of life here.
冬天来了又去
Winters come and go.
木屋来了又去
Cabins come and go.
甚至人来人往
Even people come and go.
在这里,你会意识到基本道理的重要性
Out here, you realize how important that basic truth is.
一月
小心
Watch yourself.
我在砍小树
I'm cutting little trees
靠近房♥子的树,就像一个安全的外♥围♥
close to the house as like a safety perimeter.
现在新的木屋建成了,
Now that the new cabin is built,
我要烧掉旧木屋
I'm gonna burn down the old cabin.
一切都很好,然后突然之间,
You know, everything was good, then all of the sudden,
河流变了,然后开始泛滥
the river changed and then it started flooding.
现在里面的霉菌真的很糟糕,
Now it's really bad mold on the inside,
对此你无能为力,
and there's not much you can do about that,
所以我们 - 我只是要烧掉它
so we're -- I'm just gonna torch it.
把它烧掉就行了
Just burn it away.
我喜欢让一个区域回到原来的样子,
I like to leave an area back to what it was, you know,
永远不要有任何迹象表明有人曾经在这里
never be any sign that a human was here.
这是个地方
This is the place
41年前我第一次来到这里,
where I came here first 41 years ago,
然后是我们抚养孩子的地方之一
then one of the places that we raised the kids.
我们在这里的木屋里养育了四个女孩,
We raised four girls at our cabin here,
其中一个死在这里
and one of them passed away out here.
当你在一个地方生活了40年,
When you live in a place 40 years,
你变得依恋它
you become attached to it.
它只是变成了你的一部分
I mean, it just becomes part of you.
但我肯定不像埃德娜那样多愁善感
But I'm not sentimental as Edna is, for sure.
她可能会掉眼泪
She might shed a tear.
我比较务实
I'm more pragmatic.
我们家在这里有这么多的历史,
I mean, our family has had so much history out here,
但我考虑多的是现在和未来,
but me, I'm worried about now and in the future,
不是过去
not in the past.
过去就是过去了,没了
The past is the past. it's gone.
它已经完成使命了
You know, it's done.
它永远不会回来
It'll never come back.
你必须继续前行
You got to move on.
这个世界上的一切都是暂时的--一切
Everything in this world's temporary -- everything.
随着诱捕季节的结束,
So, this is the end of the trapping season,
我获得了很多毛皮
and I took plenty of fur.
而且,我们有大量的驼鹿肉
and also, we have plenty of meat from the moose hunt.
我觉得很安全,我觉得很舒服,
I feel very safe, I feel very comfortable,
很放心
very at ease.
所以,这是一种很好的感觉
and so, it's a good feeling.
哦,你有豌豆汤吗?
Ooh, you got the split pea soup going?
有 爱你
Yep. love you.
我很高兴你能回来
I'm glad you make it back.
嗯
Mm.
啊,我胡须上的所有冰块
Ah, all that ice in my beard.
与其在地板上放冰块,
Instead of putting ice on the floor,
你把它放在炉子边,它马上就融化了
you put it in a stove, it melts away right away.
在地板上,它只是一个水坑,
On the floor, it would just be a puddle,
然后你就会很湿,
and then you'd have, you know, wet, you know?
在炉子上,会嘶嘶作响
Here on the stove, it's kind of sizzles away.
我建造的这个新木屋,
This new cabin that I built,
我比那边的旧木屋更喜欢
I like it better than the old cabin over there.
我做得更好,因为我知道的更多
I did a better job, because I knew more.
这里比较开阔一点,所以比较亮
It's a little more open here, so it's brighter.
这个新木屋,我喜欢
This new cabin, I like it.
我喜欢这个位置
I like the location.
哦
Oh.
所以,我当然希望这是我们建造的最后一个
So, I sure hope it's the last one we ever build.
好吧,我饿了
Okay, I'm hungry.
那里
There.
豌豆汤刚刚好
The pea soup is just right.
嗯
Mm.
挺厚的
Pretty thick.
明天,我会去那里的旧木屋,
Tomorrow, I'll go to the old cabin there,
我们的旧木屋...
our old cabin and...
挑出东西
Pick out the stuff.
...挑选出这些东西后,准备烧掉
...pick out the stuff and get it ready to burn.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
看着它燃烧起来,会很难过
It'll be sad to watch it go up in flame.
那间木屋很特别,因为所有的女孩
That cabin's special, because all the girls
她们在那里的时候还只是婴儿
were just babies when they were there.
老木屋充满了回忆
It's full of memories.
你想想
You think about
当女孩们在那里以及她们做了什么
when the girls are there and what they did.
另外,科林也是在那,我们死了的女儿,
and plus, Coleen was there, our daughter that died.
科林那时还是个婴儿
Coleen was a baby then.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
伙计,我不知道我能不能完成这个
Man, I don't know if I can finish this.
当黑莫不开心的时候,通常都忍♥着
When Heimo's upset, most of the time he holds it in.
而且坚持着,直到能放下
and you know, to hold it until it break loose.
烧的时候,
When you burn it,
你觉得黑莫的反应会是什么?
what do you think Heimo's reaction is going to be?
我不知道
I have no idea.
总会有点伤心的
It is -- it's kind of sad, though.
嗯
Mm.
我猜
I guess.
任何
Whatever.
爱
Love.
诱饵
兔子
我们现在在湖边木屋
We're at the lake cabin, now.
只好准备出发了
Just gearing up to go.
我们今天要走着回家
We're gonna run home today
从湖边,回到大本营--
from the lake, back to the main camp --
完成一个来回
complete the circuit.
现在已经是一月下旬了,我们正在努力地诱捕
It's late January now, and we're trapping hard.
这个季节简直太神奇了
This season has just been magic.
鲑鱼捕捞很好
The salmon fishing was good.
我们打到了驼鹿
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表