剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
它们认为那里有什么东西
They think something's up there.
这里有一个陷阱
There is a trap coming up here.
高齐听到了什么
Gauzie heard something.
-准备好? -是的
-Ready? -yeah.
继续,回来
Go on, back on.
回来吧
Back on.
呵,呵,
Hup, hup, hup, hup.
去那里
Hike up there.
哦,什么鬼?
Oh, what the heck?
天哪
Holy
狼獾
Wolverine.
呵,呵,
Hup, hup, hup, hup.
哦,什么鬼
Oh, what the heck.
天哪
Holy
狼獾 -嗯!
Wolverine. -uh-huh!
嘿!
Hey. hey!
有狼獾
There's a wolverine.
我们有一个狼獾
We got a wolverine.
不要让它伤害你,泰勒
Don't let it have any position on you, Tyler.
不
No.
不,已经完了 它死了
No, it's done. it's dead.
嗯?
Huh?
它死了
It's dead.
看看这个装置周围的破坏
Just look at the destruction around this set
这个狼獾所做的,在这里,
that this wolverine did, you know, here,
啃咬树木
chewing on trees.
它把树咬掉了
He chewed trees off.
就是超级强,超粗鲁,
Just super strong, super tough,
超级坚韧的动物
super determined animals, I mean.
这就是为什么它们拥有如此传奇的声誉的部分原因
That's part of why they have such legendary reputations.
我喜欢狼獾,
I like wolverines, you know?
我喜欢这里所有的动物
I like all the animals that are out here.
它们拥有配套的东西,
They have the stuff to make it, you know?
它们拥有生存所需的一切,
They have what it takes to survive,
所以它们值得我们尊重
so they deserve our respect.
这是一个美好的一天
It was a good day.
我没想到会抓住狼獾
I mean, I wasn't expecting to catch a wolverine.
不能要求更多,真的
Couldn't ask for more, really.
好吧,伙计们 哼!
All right, guys. Hup!
一个人呆在这里会更具挑战性
Being out here alone makes it more challenging.
肯定会慢一些
Definitely a little bit slower.
我得自己想办法
I kind of have to figure it out by myself
并找到一种只适用于一个人的解决方案
and find a solution that works just with one person.
大约一年前,我开始努力工作
About a year ago, I started working as hard
尽我所能
as I could possibly can.
我已经完成了大约一半的木屋--也许是三分之二
I've gotten about half the cabin done -- maybe two thirds.
可能还有两三个月
Probably another two, three months
相当长的日子值得工作
of pretty long days worth of work.
这是一根绳子
This is a rope come-along.
这是一个绞盘--利用杠杆把绳子拉紧
It's a winch -- uses leverage to pull this rope tight
并将原木拉到墙上
and pull the log up onto the wall.
好吧,现在我要用这个系紧带--
All right, now I'm gonna use this tie-down strap --
在这里保护圆木
you know, secure the log up here.
而且很容易打掉一个末端,
and it's really easy to knock one end off,
如果你扛着另一边,
and if you're holding on to the other side,
那可能会对你造成很大的伤害
that could hurt you pretty bad.
你可能会被原木翻滚或被夹住
You can get rolled over by the log or pinched.
你有没有通过经验了解到,
Did you learn that through experience,
还是你通过什么学到的
or did you learn that through...
有点像
Kind of like that.
你们还好吗?
You guys okay?
是的,我猜是经验
Yeah, I guess experience.
你不想在那个圆木下面
You wouldn't want to be underneath that log
当它落下时
when it falls.
当它下来时,它有很大的力量
It's got a lot of force to it when it comes down.
到了,杰夫
There you go, Jaff.
吽
Ho.
干得好,伙计们 -是的
Good job, guys. -Yeah.
我们成功了
We made it.
来这里好吗?
Good to get here?
是的
Yeah.
回家总是好的--
It's always good to go home -- I mean,
这就是我们的感觉,
that's what it feels like to us,
感觉就像主营地是我们的家
It feels like main camp is home to us.
那是一次很好的狩猎
That was a good hunt.
是的
Yeah.
这是一个非常棒的诱捕季节
This has been a really great trapping season.
与去年相比,
Compared to last year,
我们已经捕获了两倍的毛皮
we've already caught twice as much fur.
我想是很多,
I think a lot of it is, you know,
这个大循环我们开始了
this big loop we got going.
我们做了很多工作,但这就是我们这样做的原因--
A lot of work went into it, but that's why we did it --
这样我们才能是更有效率
you know, so that we could be more effective
和更高效的捕手和猎人
and efficient trappers and hunters.
而且...正在进行
and...it's working.
真的很酷,
It is really cool to, like,
体验一无所知的全过程,
experience the whole process of not knowing much,
去,比如,逐渐地得到越来越多的信息--
to, like, gradually just getting more and more information --
就像,一个非常酷的学习过程,
like, a really cool learning process,
我想会,就像,永远不会结束
I think will, like, never end.
我们做到了
We did it.
我想,只要我们能做到就行
Do it as long as we can, I think.
直到我们必须将手贴在车把上
Till we have to tape our hands on the handlebar.
我想得到真正的小东西,所以我就--
I want to get the real small stuff, so I'll just --
我会把它们堆在里面作为燃料
I'll pile them inside for fuel.
太冷了
You know, I mean, it's too cold
开始一场森林大火--象这10度以下
to start a forest fire -- you know, 10 below like this.
今晚应该会低于40,
It's supposed to get 40 below tonight,
所以这是我最不担心的
so that's the least of my concerns.
你这样做了?
You done that?
我认为必须有更多
I think there's got to be more.
我在这里已经 34 年了
I've been here 34 years.
我们建造木屋,
We build a cabin,
就像你只是闭上眼睛
and it seems like you just close your eyes
然后睁开眼睛,已经到了烧掉的时候了
and open it and he -- it's already time to burn it.
那里
There.
绰绰有余
More than enough.
哦
Oh.
好的
Okay.
小心,黑莫
Be careful, Heimo.
哇,够了
Wow-wee, enough.
啧啧啧
Gee-whiz.
就这样了
That's it.
就这样
There it goes.
可怜的房♥子
Poor house.
所以,画写建造木屋,
So, a scribe-built cabin,
你有点像雕刻那个木屋
you're kind of sculpting that cabin out.
为了做到这一点,你使用一种叫做写画的东西
and to do that, you use a something called a scriber.
这是一个扫描工具
It's a tracing tool.
一支铅笔勾勒出同样的轮廓,同样的形状--
A pencil traces that same contour, the same shape --
无论下面是什么,
you know, whatever's below,
每一个小缺口,每一个小结,
every little notch, every little knot,
所以你可以完美匹配下面的圆木
so you can perfectly match the log below
并切到那条线
and cut to that line.
如果你建造得当,
If you build it right,
圆木看起来像他们贴着长大的
the log's will look like they grew together.
在保温的原木之间为你提供更大的接触面
Gives you a larger connection between logs that's insulated.
所以,这是一个保暖的房♥子
So, it's a warmer house.
精确 精确
Precision. precision.
甚至不能在它们之间放一张纸
Couldn't even put a piece of paper between them.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表