剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我想让塔利西亚 学习一些技能
I wanted Talicia to learn some skills
并学习如何欣赏树林
and learn how to appreciate the woods.
我认为这对她的成长
I think it's all important for her growing up
和面临新的挑战很重要
and facing new challenges.
她很难在这不平坦的地面上行走
She has a hard time walking on this uneven ground.
她的双脚在一场车祸中被压伤
She had both feet crushed in a car accident.
她经常因此跌倒,
She falls often because of that,
她自己坚持起来
and she gets up by herself.
她不寻求帮助
She doesn't ask for help.
她不想被认为是无助的
She doesn't want to be considered helpless.
她就这么固执
She's stubborn like that.
像她的父亲一样
She's like her dad.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
我爸现在没水了
My dad's out of water right now.
哦,洒了
Oh, shoot.
我爸的身体真的不太好,
My dad's health is really not very good,
我今年想来这里
and I wanted to come out here this year
只是因为我不会有更多的时间和他在一起
just because I'm not gonna get much more time with him.
我想我爸爸已经意识到
I think that my dad's realized
当他一个人的时候,
that, when he's by himself,
只是更难
It's just way harder.
而且,看看今天是我在这里的最后一天,
and, seeing how today is my last day here,
我的目标只是让事情变得轻松些
my goal is just to make things the easiest
这些可以帮到一点爸爸
that they can be for him.
如果你愿意,你可以进来
You can come on in if you want.
我要煮咖啡了
I'm gonna make my coffee.
好吧,我告诉你,今天冷得多
Well, I tell you, it's much colder today.
昨天阳光很好,有些热,
Yesterday was so sunny and hot,
昨天差不多80度(华氏)
like, almost 80 yesterday
今天可能最高40、45度
and today probably a high of 40, 45.
冬天快到了,
Winter is coming very close,
所以我要建好那间木屋,
so I got to get booking on that cabin,
把它建好,并变得宜居
get it up and get it livable.
我们的女儿都在这里
Our daughters are all out here.
我现在得依赖他们,
I depend on them for a lot now,
就像,建造木屋
like, you know, building the cabin.
如果我们还住帐篷里时,下雪了
If the snow hits the ground while we're still in a tent,
埃德娜会不高兴
Edna's not gonna be happy at all.
地狱都没有像妻子那样剧烈的蔑视
Hell hath no fury like scorned wife.
就在这里,这是
Right here, this is
我的医药箱在这里,你看
my medicine cabinet here, you see.
牙刷♥卡♥在那里的砾石里
Toothbrush is stuck in the gravel there.
牙膏在那里
Toothpaste is there.
熊不会搞砸的
Bear ain't gonna mess with that.
它不刷牙
He don't brush his teeth.
拿上 - 它真的很重
Got your -- it's really heavy.
给你,克林
Here you go, Krin.
那里 重吗? 这个真的很重吧?
There. is it heavy? This is real heavy, huh?
是的
Yeah.
今年,我们真的很依赖女孩
This year, we're really depending upon the girls
在我们建造木屋时,为我们提供肉
to provide the meat for us while we build the cabin.
来吧! 来鱼!
Come on! Come fish!
你得给爷爷抓一条
You got to catch one for grandpa.
那将是爷爷的鱼
That'll be grandpa's fish.
我只是希望他们会...
I'm just hoping that they'll...
他们会得到一些东西
That they'll get something.
让我拧紧那个
Let me tighten that one.
嘿,你要吃什么?
Hey, what do you got to eat?
没有什么
Nothing.
呃,
Uh, duh.
根和浆果
Roots and berries.
根和浆果
Roots and berries.
一点什锦杂果
A little bit of trail mix.
你必须多采点...
You got to take more than...
我现在非常依赖他们
I depend on them for a lot now.
我年纪越大,
I mean, the older I get, you know,
我需要帮助
I'm gonna need that help.
好的 你要小心
All right. You be careful.
非常小心,女孩们
Very careful, girls.
猎到一些东西
Get something.
塔利西亚?
Talicia?
是的,她要回费尔班克斯了
Yeah, she's going back to Fairbanks.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
今天的启示是如此重要
Revelation is so critical today.
“我是Alpha和Omega,
"I'm the Alpha and the omega,
第一个和最后一个,开始和结束”
the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
我今年 6♥4♥ 岁
I'm 6♥4♥ years old.
我有身体问题
I have physical problems.
我不知道我还剩下多少年
I don't know how many years I have left.
对我来说,同时照顾我的女儿很重要
It's important for me to provide for my daughter in the meantime.
这只狗叫什么名字? 鲁格?
What's this dog named? Ruger?
- 是的 - 鲁格
-Yep. -Ruger.
鲁格最爱我女儿了,
Ruger loved the hell out of her,
它保护她
and he protected her.
我想要一只完美的狗给她
I want the perfect dog for her to have.
我想留给她
I want to leave her with that.
那条狗...
That dog...
你不能做得比这更好
You can't do better than that.
没有比这更好的办法了
There's no way you can do better than that,
没办法
no way.
这就是为什么鲁格现在是她的狗
That's why it's her dog now.
让我们打一只松鼠
Let's get a squirrel.
我很高兴我正在做我要做的事情
I'm happy I'm doing what I'm doing.
我很高兴我来到这里
I'm happy I came up here.
我很高兴我来到了这片土地
I'm happy I got this country.
这个开放的地区比我需要的区域要多
This wide open is more country than I need.
我很高兴
I'm happy.
但我仍然希望有人靠近
But I still would love to have someone close
分享时光,
to share moments with,
说话,
to talk to,
拥抱,亲吻
to hug, to kiss.
我想念那个
I miss that.
好的
All right.
有一只松鼠当晚饭
There's a squirrel for dinner.
这次没有鲁格
No Ruger this time.
它会比我更快找到松鼠
He'll find a squirrel quicker than I will.
但我得到了它
But I got him.
荒野中的鼠、树上的鼠
Bush rats, tree rat.
贫乏之物
Meager pickings, though.
在这你是什么感觉?
孤独
Lonely.
孤独
Lonely.
就是这感觉
That's what it feels like.
放苔藓时段
Moss time.
埃德娜把苔藓放进去,
Edna's putting the moss in,
这是原木之间的保温,是苔藓
which is the insulation between the logs, is moss.
效果很好
Works good.
这里有一整片长满苔藓的树林
There's a whole woods full of moss here
所以我不是--
so I'm not --
到处都有保温材料
there's insulation growing all over.
我在想门在那里,嗯?
I'm thinking the door right there, huh?
-在那里? -是啊
-Right there? -Yeah, yeah.
嗯,不,你看
Well -- well, no, lookit.
-就在这儿 -不
-Right here. -No.
但我想把门关上,比如--
But I'm thinking to put the door, like --
就像,就在这里
like, right here.
嗯,必须得到--
Well, gonna have to get the --
太靠近三叶杨
too close to the cottonwood.
你说了算
You're the boss.
我一个人在这里住了六年
I was living out here for six years by myself.
所以,当我和埃德娜第一次在一起时,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表