剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
We got the moose.
我只是觉得,真的,现在像个有钱人
I just feel, really, like a rich person right now.
我只是觉得很富足
I just feel very rich.
我们希望运气能够保持
We're hoping the luck -- the luck continues.
你的小包在哪里?
where's your little bag at?
这个包里有应急用品
This bag has emergency supplies in it.
我们这里有一条羊毛毯
We have a fleece blanket in here.
我们把它留在外面,
and we leave that outside,
以防我们被困在木屋被烧毁的情况下
in case we're ever stuck with the cabin burning down.
但是一个狼獾来了,把它叼走了
But a wolverine came along and drug it off
拖入茂密的树林约 300 码
about 300 yards into the thick woods
并开始咀嚼它
and started chewing on it.
狼獾是一种标志性的动物
The wolverine is kind of an iconic animal
--在北方荒野
for the northern wilderness.
它们好荣誉,是好斗的动物,
They're honorary, and just feisty animals,
而且脾气不好
you know, with a bad temper.
所以,穿上我们的急救服--
So, in go our emergency clothes --
让它远离讨厌的狼獾
keep it away from the pesky wolverines.
不过,我们今天要走的这条小路是一条令人愉悦的小路
This trail we're going on today is a neat trail, though.
它经过一些很酷的地区,
It goes through some pretty cool country,
回到家中,
and coming back towards home,
那里有很好的森林,茂密的森林
there's good forest, thick forest.
所以你几乎总是可以数数
So you can pretty much always count
从那里抓到多少动物
on catching a lot of animals out of there.
-好的 -祝你好运,小木屋
-All right. -Good luck, little cabin.
不要吹开了
Don't blow over.
你准备好了,不是吗,伙计?
You're ready to go, aren't you, buddy?
你不是吗?
Aren't you?
嗨,小伙计
Hey, boy.
去跑步吧?
Go take a run, huh?
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
好的!
Okay!
我们走吧,杰夫 继续
Let's go, Jaff. Go on.
继续,伙计们
Go on, guys.
我们走吧! 我们走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
拜托了伙计们!
Come on, guys!
我们走吧!
Hup, hup. Let's go!
我们走吧 继续
Let's go. Go on.
-来吧 -好孩子
-Come on. -Good boys.
好的
Good.
嗬嗬
Ho, ho, ho, ho.
我只是要进去检查这里的陷阱
I'm just gonna go in and check a trap here.
-嘘, -天哪,看看它
-Shh, shh, shh. -Holy smokes, look at it.
好吧,当你抓到狼獾时,这很常见
Well, this is common, when you catch a wolverine.
这就是这里发生的事情
and that's what happened here.
一个被抓了,
One got caught,
刚刚从这个陷阱中挣扎出来
just fought its way out of this trap.
把整个地方都嚼烂了
Chewed hell out of the set.
疯狂地战斗
Fought like crazy.
并且能够拉出它的脚--
and was able to just pull its --
把它的脚拉出陷阱
pull its foot out of the trap.
超级彪悍
Super strong.
这是一种能够后退的动物,
This is an animal that can back, you know,
狼獾面对熊的猎杀和狼群的猎杀,能够后退出来
bears off of kills and wolf packs off of kills.
它们有非常强大的爪子和下巴,
They got really powerful claws and jaws, you know?
它们可以用下巴咬断驼鹿的骨头
They can break moose bones with their jaws.
有人说它们会从树上跳下来,
Some people say they drop out of trees, you know?
它们会等待,它们知道驼鹿通过的小路,
They'll wait over a trail that they know a moose is using,
它们会跳在--
and they'll drop onto the --
驼鹿身上,咬住它的脖子
onto the moose and grab it by the neck
坚持着,直到它们咬碎那块椎骨
and just hang on until they crush that vertebrae.
停下,停下
Stay, stay.
有狼獾的踪迹
There's wolverine tracks
我们刚刚进入这里
that our are just entering the trail here.
晕
Dang it.
它们的腿很短,所以你可以看到
They have pretty short legs, so you can see
这是它们在雪地里拖出的那种槽,
It's kind of this trough they dig in the snow,
因为它们的肚子有点拖
because their bellies are dragging a little bit.
我们只是希望它
We're just hoping that it
没有过多地循着我们的小路
didn't follow our trail too much.
因为它能--
'Cause it could --
它们能偷毛皮,它们什么都偷
they steal fur, they steal everything.
-我们走吧 -过来,鹅
-Let's go. -Come here, Goose.
留在我身边
Stay by me.
我们只是在唤住小狗
We're just hooking in the puppies.
只是一个安全预防措施
Just a safety precaution.
狼獾--
The wolverine --
在你的陷阱点上,狼獾是一种恐怖,
they're a terror to have on your trap point,
是的
so, yeah.
只需要继续前进并检查陷阱
Just need to keep going and check the traps.
准备好?
Ready?
继续!
Go on!
我注意到火熄灭的频率更高
I'm noticing the fire goes out a lot more often
当我一个人的时候
when I'm by myself.
所以,我的父母稍早结束了他们的诱捕季节
So, my parents finished their trapping season a little
前段时间,所以现在只有我待在他们的木屋里--
while ago, so now it's just me staying in their cabin --
我想,我从小就在其中长大的房♥子
the house that I've grown up in since I was, I think, one.
我最喜欢的一些童年记忆,
Some of my favorite childhood memories is, you know,
在冬天的中间
like, in the middle of winter.
让你晚饭后出去捡柴火
Makes you go out and get firewood after dinner.
闻着木烟回来了
Smelling the wood smoke coming back.
进来这里, 每天,它是 75 度
Come in here, and it's -- every day, it's 75 degrees.
这种温度非常舒服,非常好的感觉
and I get this really comfortable, very good feeling.
我只是有很温暖的回忆--
I just have very warm memories --
没有双关语 - 房♥子
no pun intended -- of the house.
今天,我要吃驼鹿牛排和印度香米
Today, I'm having moose steaks and basmati rice.
我知道 这有点疯狂
I know. it's some craziness.
到目前为止,我已经度过了一个非常成功的诱捕季节,
I've had a pretty successful trapping season thus far,
所以,我现在要转移更多的精力
so, I'm gonna shift more of my energy now
建造我自己的木屋
towards building my own cabin.
我今年 20 岁,正如大多数人在我这个年纪所做的那样,
I'm 20 years old, and as most people do at my age,
你学会自己生活,你搬出去
you learn to live on your own, you move out.
在这里,而不是上大学
Here, instead of going to college
或者试图找到一份工作来支付你自己的房♥子--
or trying to get a job to pay for your own home --
在这里,你要建立自己的家
out here, you're gonna build your own home.
今天,我要选择要匹配的圆木
Today, I got to select the log that's gonna match
我已经得到的那些直径的圆木
the diameter of the ones I've got already.
我想要超级精确
I want to be super precise.
所以,你有一个你正在遵循的公式
So, you have like a formula that you're following.
你取粗端的平均直径
You take the average diameter of the butt end
和圆木的末端的平均直径
and the tip end of the log.
我正在使用的圆木构建技术,
The technique of log building I'm using,
对于荒野来说,这是相当独特的
for the bush, it's fairly unique.
这不是你草率拼凑的东西
It's not something that you slap together.
这不是乐高积木
It's not legos.
准备好 是时候上路了
Ready. time to hit the trail.
深冬可能是我最喜欢的季节
Late winter's probably my favorite season.
光亮了很多
It's a lot more light,
这一切都被雪反射了,
which is all reflected off the snow, and you know,
在这里的峡谷里,它变得更加明显,
being in a canyon here, it makes it even more drastic,
所以,我认为这是一年中的美好时光
so, I think it's a beautiful time of year.
建造木屋有点疯狂
It's a little bit crazy building a cabin
在冬天的中间,在黑暗和寒冷中
in the middle of winter in the dark and the cold.
但我喜欢它是有原因的
But there's reasons why I like it.
一方面,你可以跨越更多领域来寻找圆木
For one, you can cover a lot more ground looking for logs.
所以,地上有这雪
So, having this snow on the ground
允许我拖动圆木
allows me to drag the logs
用雪橇机拖着,回到木屋位置
back to the cabin site with a snow machine.
否则,真的不可能
Otherwise, it would really be impossible
由一个人做
for one person to do.
外面有很多树
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表