剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
a safe travel
并一起安全返回
and a safe return together.
-赞美神 -嗯 好的
-Praise god. -Mm-hmm. Okay.
-好的 - 没错,鲍勃
-All right. -That's right, Bob.
我为这些家伙感到兴奋
I am excited for these guys.
还有,有点害怕
Also, a little bit scared.
鲍勃,不是,身体状况不佳
Bob, not, you know, in the besoft health.
需要一点推动
Need a little push.
-准备好? -耶!
-Ready? -yay!
他很虚弱,但是--但他仍然精神抖擞,
He's weak, but -- but he's still strong-spirited,
在他的心中坚强
strong in his heart.
但是,他想这样做
But, you know, he wants to do it.
那会带着他
and that's gonna carry him.
我的心只是怦怦直跳
My heart is just pounding.
-我们要试试看是否... -妈妈
-We're gonna try to see if... -Mom.
-...里面有鸭子... -嘘
-...there's duck in that... -Shh.
...嗯,湖,如果有鸭子的话
...um, lake, if there's ducks.
- 给我背包 -松手 松手
-Give me the backpack. -Let go. Let go.
不,我会带着它
No, I'll carry it.
-你说对了? -是的
-You got it? -Yeah.
哦,我看到一个,就在草地上
Oh, I see one, right along the grass.
是的
Yeah.
我们去树林里吧
Let's go in the trees.
走进树林,穿过出来
Go in the trees and come out through them.
他们可能... -是的
They might... -Yeah.
弹出来,嗯,他们会爆发
Pop out and, um, they'll flare up.
你可以射击他们 -好主意
and you could shoot 'em. -Good idea.
好的
Okay.
来了,宝贝
Here, baby.
跟上奶奶
Go up to grandma.
来,拿上你的夹克,因为你很聪明
Here, take your jacket 'cause you're pretty bright.
每个人都必须站在这一边
Everybody has to stay on this side.
我要在这里和科林坐下
I'm gonna sit down with Coleen over here.
你去猎他们
You go get 'em.
我看看能不能靠近
I'm gonna see if I can get close.
妈妈拍的不错
Mom's a pretty good shot,
特别是如果他们在飞行,是的
especially if they were flying, yeah.
我希望她能得到一个
I hope she gets one.
我听到了水上的 电子布告栏
I heard the -- I heard the bbs on the water.
所以我希望她有所收获
So I hope she got something.
你在哪?
where you at?
我在这里 我伤了一个
I'm over here. I wounded one.
来这厚厚的灌木丛
and he came around here in this thick brush.
- 在这厚厚的东西里? -是的
-In this thick stuff? -Yeah.
你知道是怎么回事
You know how it is.
你找不到它
You can't find it.
有希望,妈妈 有希望
Have hope, mom. Have hope.
我得过去,从这边上来
I got to go over here and come up this way.
确定不是很深?
Are you sure that's not deep?
不,那里很浅,应该是
No, it's shallow down there, should be.
有时当你伤了它们时,它们会躲在杂草里,
Sometimes when you wound 'em, they hide in the brush,
或者他们潜入水下然后坚持下去
or they dive underwater and then hang on.
看看外面的羽毛
See the feathers right out there.
好吧,我们必须找到它
Well, we got to find it.
我--
I -- I --
我无法忍♥受让动物受苦的想法
I can't stand the idea of letting an animal suffer.
我受不了了
I can't stand that.
一切都有生命
I mean, everything has a life.
每一个生命都很重要,都有一个目的
and every life is important and serves a purpose.
让他们受苦是对动物的不尊重
To let them suffer is disrespecting the animal.
这是对生命的不尊重
It's disrespecting the life.
所以妈妈总是教我们要尊重一切
So mom always taught us having respect for everything.
我要进去看看
I'm gonna look up in here.
科林,宝贝,过来帮我看看
Coleen, baby, come help me look.
我不认为我们会找到它
I don't think we're gonna find it.
我要看看
I'm gonna look
就在这里稍远一点
just a little bit farther down here.
当我过去和他们一起打鸭子时,
When I used to hunt ducks with them,
从来没有真正找到他们的任何问题
never really had any issue finding them.
我不知道今天是什么日子
I don't know what today is.
就在那里! 就在这儿 就在这儿
There it is! Right here. Right here.
这里
Here.
它仍然在
It's still.
你真的会很快拔掉它吗?
You gonna pluck it real quickly?
是的 是的,我会取它
Yeah. yeah, I'll pluck it.
哦,很好 我们有 -
Oh, good. we had --
我们现在要喝鸭汤了,科林
we're gonna have duck soup now, Coleen.
当我在科林这个年纪的时候,
When I was Coleen's age out here,
我妈妈总是让我和她一起出去打猎
my mom would have me always go out hunting with her.
我相信它给了我一个联♥系♥
I believe it gave me a connection
在这里长大的大自然
to nature growing up out here
和明确的欣赏感
and definite sense of appreciation.
它让我,我想,坚强--
It made me, I think, strong --
强大到可以一个人在这里
strong enough to be out here by myself.
我认为那是目标,就是让我们
and I think that was the goal, was to have us
几乎照顾好我们自己
pretty much take care of ourselves.
我所做的一切,
You kn, oweverything that I do,
尤其是把她带到这里
I mean, especially bringing her out here
而一切,都是为了她
and everything, is for her.
我希望她学习所有的价值观
I want her to be learning all the values.
我现在的整个人生目标
My entire goal in life right now
女儿会成为一个很棒的成年人
is my daughter's gonna be an awesome adult.
这就是我的目标
That's my goal.
小心你的脚步,莎拉
Careful where you step, Sarah.
哦
Oh.
哦,那里很不安全
Ooh, that's very unsafe there.
我们没有--
We haven't --
我们还没有失败
we haven't fell through yet.
我们只是在复活一个旧木屋
We're just resurrecting an old cabin.
屋顶已经不行了
The roof's no good anymore.
有点烂
It's kind of rotten.
那是 30 年前的事
I but ilit back, you know, that 30 years ago.
这是一个漂亮、温暖的屋顶
and it was a nice, warm roof.
但是,当你--
But, you know, when you're --
你正在处理泥土、苔藓和木头,
you're working with dirt and moss and wood,
它不会永远持续下去
It doesn't last forever.
我很惊讶它持续了这么久
I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has
没有任何注意
without any attention.
这里有一个非常健康的小树
Got a pretty healthy stand of young trees up here.
那苔藓很好地保持水分,
That moss holds moisture pretty well,
就像海绵一样饱和
just saturated like a sponge.
这就是全部
and that's all it takes
让幼树开始发芽
for the young trees to start sprouting.
在这里无需经常维护,
Out here without constant maintenancy,
自然会收回你所做的一切
nature is gonna reclaim anything you do.
嘿,你们,过来
Hey, you guys, come here.
拉这棵树
Pull on this tree.
就这样 哦耶
There it goes. Oh, yeah.
好工作
Good job.
当我们最后一次离开木屋时,
When we last left the cabin,
艾玛只有大约 1 1/2,几乎 2,莫莉 4
Emma was just about 1 1/2, almost 2, Molly 4.
所以看到那里的女孩似乎很奇怪
So it seems odd seeing the girls up there
在这间木屋里,雷帮助重建了它
at this cabin with Ray helping rebuild it.
这有点酷
It's kind of cool.
好吧 莎拉,让我们,抓住防水布
All right. Sarah, let's grab the tarp.
我们要用这种方式剥掉整个防水布
and we're gonna peel the whole tarp this way.
哦 哦
Oh. oh.
它在我下面分崩离析
It's coming apart under me.
好的 其中一些是可重复使用的
Nice. some of that's reusable.
它是为两个人建造的
It was built for two people.
所以我们所有人都会有点紧张
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表