剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
我们所在的地区非常崎岖
The area we're in is pretty rugged.
有许多小河从主河流出
It's a lot of small rivers running off of the main river
还有很多峡谷
and a lot of canyons.
我认为这片地区
I think that this country
是世界上最美丽的地区
is most beautiful country in the world.
作为捕手,了解自己的领地至关重要
As a trapper, it's essential to know your territory.
你不知道你所在的地区,
You don't know your area,
你不知道动物在哪里
you don't know where the animals are.
你不知道把你的小路设在哪里
You don't know where to put your trails.
我花了太多时间看地图
I spend altogether too much time looking at maps.
但我真的会从陷阱线回来
But I'll literally come back from a trapline
有时会花半个小时盯着一张地图
and sometimes spend a half-hour staring at a map.
然后你就会得到一个非常非常好的地区图像
Then you get a really, really good image of your country.
有时我的父母会笑
Sometimes my parents laugh.
它们就像,“你在读我地图上的东西?”
They're like, "you're reading something off my map?"
但诱捕的最大部分之一
But one of the largest parts of trapping
是用心了解你所在的地区
is knowing your area by heart.
你们想吃点心吗? 嗯?
You guys want a snack? Huh?
想要午休吗?
Want your noon break?
大约在一天中途,
About halfway through the day,
狗会一直看着我们,放慢速度,然后...
the dogs will keep looking at us and slowing down and...
去得到它
Go get it.
这意味着它是吃饭时间
It means it's snack time.
那顶帽子让我崩溃了
That hat cracks me up.
不过很暖和
It's warm, though.
我知道 这是一顶好帽子
I know. it's a good hat.
很有俄♥罗♥斯♥风情
It's very Russian-looking.
我们在诱捕--
We are trapping --
我不会俄语--你怎么会俄♥罗♥斯♥口音?
I can't do a Russian -- how do you a Russian accent?
我不会说俄♥罗♥斯♥口音
I can't do a Russian accent.
“它们会给我一块,不是给你的,鹅”
"They're gonna give me a piece, not to you, Goose."
哦,去
Oh, sick.
是的 它的呼吸
Yeah. his breath.
照直走 好孩子
Straight ahead. Good boy.
给你,杰夫
There you go, Jaff.
走起来,伙计们
Hike up, guys.
-继续 -耶
-Go on. -Yay.
我们造就了它
We made her.
干得好,伙计们
Good job, guys.
-过来,伙计 -是的 那进展顺利
-Come here, buddy. -Yeah. That went well.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
小格温 你在这里做得很好,女孩
Little Gwenie. You did so good back here, girl.
我会说你在这次行程中变成了一只雪橇犬
I'd say you became a sled dog on this trip.
你不是吗?
Didn't you?
我不确定它是否会拉
I wasn't sure whether she was gonna pull or not
因为它有点被宠坏了,不是吗?
'cause she was kind of spoiled, weren't you?
但你做得很好,格温
But you're doing good, Gwen.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
我宁愿你只是一个纯的宠物,
I would've rather have just been a straight pet,
但我想这还不错
but I suppose it's not so bad.
是吗?
Is it?
这就是你的本意
That's what you were meant to do.
-我们应该让它松开吗? -是的
-Should we let her loose? -Yeah.
这绝对是一次行程
This is definitely the trip
它来到这里,真的很努力
where she came around to it and really worked hard.
我想我们现在有一只雪橇犬,
I think we got a sled dog now, you know?
知道这一点的感觉很酷,
Kind of a cool feeling to know that, you know,
它将成为一个有价值的、有贡献的成员
She's gonna be a valuable, contributing member
家人,
of the family, you know?
是的
Yeah.
好叫格温,阿什利
Good call on Gwensie, ash.
无论任何 干得好
Whatever. nice work.
我们应该带狗去散步,对吧?
We should take the dogs for a walk, huh?
是的 让它们玩得开心
Yeah. let them have some fun.
这有点像我们这里的家人,
This is kind of like our family here, you know?
只有我和阿什利
I mean, it's just me and Ashley
和狗一起出去,
out here with the dogs, you know?
整个冬天
The whole winter.
因此,我们与它们非常接近
So we get pretty close with them.
鹅和烟
Goose and Smokey
可能会成为我们家庭的好补充
are probably gonna be good additions to our family.
这很有趣 你永远不知道狗
It's funny. You just never know about a dog.
然后就好像有什么东西在它们身上被触发了,
and then it's like something just gets triggered in them,
它们只是接受这个事实
and they just accept the fact
那,是的,这就是我应该做的
that, yeah, that's what I'm supposed to do.
哦 这里有一些心脏和肾脏
Oh. here's some heart and kidney.
嗯 嗯
Mmm. mmm.
嗯 嗯
Mmm. mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.
当我第一次像这样搬进荒野时,
When I first moved out in the bush like this,
哦,我害怕了
oh, I was scared.
我被吓到了
I was scared.
随着时间的推移,你只是,一点一点,
and just over time, you just, little by little,
你学得越来越多
you learn more and more.
然后学习所有这些东西,很有趣
Then learning all of these things, it was fun.
这是一次冒险,
It was an adventure, you know?
这是喜悦
It was joy.
明天驼鹿鼻子?
Nose tomorrow?
明天让我们做驼鹿鼻子
Let's have the nose tomorrow.
嗯 杀死驼鹿的好工作
Mm-hmm. good job on killing the moose.
只为了你,我更加努力
Just for you, I tried harder.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是,我自己做的时候
This is, you know, a time of making it on my own.
所以我们的目标是开始砍出路到这个沼泽
So the goal is to start cutting towards this bog.
最后,我想到达这个湖
Eventually, I want to get up to this lake.
这个湖看起来可以用飞机着陆
This lake looks like it might be landable with an airplane.
这总是一件好事
That's always a real good thing.
我正在砍出这条路
I'm cutting this trail
主要是作为一项长♥期♥投资
mostly as, like, a long-term investment.
我今年的诱捕,不止 10 英里
It's not just 10 miles that I'm trapping this year.
这是我诱捕很多年的 10 英里
It's gonna be 10 miles that I trap for many, many years.
现在我已经尝到了那种自♥由♥
Now that I've tasted that freedom
伴随着这一生的自♥由♥,我--
that comes with this life, I --
我不能放弃它
you know, I can't give it up.
这就是我所爱
It's what I love
以及是什么让生活对我来说值得过
and what makes life worth living to me.
校对 chenym
神样的东西偷了诱饵
Holy something stole the bait.
你可以看到它的踪迹
You can see its tracks all over.
-有没有搞错? -是狼獾
-What the heck? -It's a wolverine.
很多盗窃行为正在发生
Lots of thievery going on.
从这一点开始,我们可能刚刚清理
We might just cleaned out from this point on.
晕
Dang it.
这间木屋代表了我在这里的未来
This cabin represents my future out here.
它会持续多久,只要我这样做
It's gonna last as long as I do.
过去,已经过去了
The past, it's gone.
所有的回忆都化为乌有
All the memories are going up in smoke.
这个世界上的一切都是暂时的
Everything in this world's temporary.
小心你自己!
Watch yourself!
一切
Everything.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表