剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
There's a lot of trees out there.
但其中只有很少树,可以用于木屋
But very few of them are gonna work for the cabin.
现在,我正在寻找一棵树
Right now, I'm looking for a tree
底部有 11 英寸
that's gonna be 11 inches at the base
和顶部 9 英寸
and 9 inches at the top.
这棵树有点太弯了
This one here's a little too bent.
我不只是在寻找任何一棵树
I'm not just looking for any tree.
应该是稀有的
It's got to be the rare one
那是直的,与我的墙壁相匹配
that's straight, matches the walls I've got.
需要大量的搜寻,大量的时间
Takes a lot of searching, a lot of time.
需要一点耐心
Takes a little bit of Patience.
我在木屋的工作很慢
I'm pretty slow working on the cabin.
这表明我认真分♥析♥取舍
It shows that I'm really anal.
我不喜欢半途而废
I don't like to do things halfway.
那些很小的错误
Those very small mistakes
可以加起来非常大,
can add up to be something really large,
然后你有这个高立的,
and then you've got this towering,
错误堆
you know, mistake pile.
我正在尝试建造一个木屋
and I'm trying to build a cabin
这会持续多久,只要我这样做
that's gonna last as long as I do.
我想这个可能会
I think this one might do.
快快 嗨嗨
Come on. hep hep hep.
走
Let go.
吽吽
Ho, ho.
吽
Ho.
是的,该死的--狼獾
Yep, damn it -- the wolverine.
好像它找到了
It looks like it found it.
看到那个爪子了吗?
See that claw?
那是貂脚趾
That's a marten toe.
这就是这个陷阱中剩下的一切
That's all that's left in this trap.
大多数狼獾会循着你的小路,
Most of the wolverine just -- they get onto your trails,
这对它们来说就像一条自助餐线
and it's like a buffet line for them.
这简直是一个真正的无赖,
It's just a real bummer,
因为你错失了皮毛
because you're missing out on fur.
而你只抓到这么多貂,
and you only catch so many marten, you know?
所以,真的很重要
So, it's really important
我们在外面的时候抓到了
that we make a catch while we're out here.
我们正在努力为整个行动提供钱款
You know, we're trying to fund this whole operation
----通过我们在这里捕获的毛皮数量,
by the amount of fur that we catch out here,
所以这就是我们如此努力的原因
so that's why we work so hard at it.
这是在这里赚钱的唯一途径
That's the only way to make money out here.
到目前为止,那个狼獾看起来...
So far, that wolverine looks like he's...
在路上?
On the trail?
...在路上,所以,
...on the trial, so,
让我们继续前进,看看伤害是多少
let's keep going and see what the damage is.
准备好?
Ready?
从现在开始,我们可能会被洗劫一空
We might just get cleaned out from this point on
在陷阱线沿线
in the trapline.
我们会找到的
We'll just find out.
嗨嗨,继续
Hep hep, go on.
选择这个圆木有点像选择木材
Selecting this log is kind of like selecting lumber
在你的框架房♥屋的五金店
at a hardware store for your frame house.
你不会买♥♥一个弯曲的 2x4 木方来建造一堵墙
You wouldn't buy a crooked 2x4 to build a wall with
如果你不想要弯曲的墙壁
If you don't want crooked walls.
我正在尝试建造一个非常精确的木屋,
I'm trying to build a very precise cabin,
但我知道我绝对没有经验
but I know I definitely don't have the experience
其他人有
that others have.
迄今为止,你建过多少木屋? 零 Zero.
我猜是三分之二的木屋
Two thirds of a cabin, I guess.
我读了几本关于建造木屋的书,
I read a few books on building cabins,
然后,在大多数情况下,它是路径和但有错误
and then, for the most part, it's trail and error.
弄清楚什么对我有用,大多数对我没用
Figure out what worked for me, and mostly what didn't work.
我绝对是年轻人中的一员
I'm definitely one of the younger people
住在这个地区的偏远地区
living remotely in this area.
这不再是年轻人的生活方式了
It's not necessarily a young person's lifestyle anymore.
但我总是尽可能地努力工作
But I always just worked as hard as I possibly can
如果我真的想在生活中有所作为
If I really want to get somewhere in life.
所以,如果我真的不知道我在做什么,
and so, if I don't really know what I'm doing, you know,
如果你努力工作,
If you work hard at it,
你可能最终会学会如何去做
you're probably gonna learn how to do it eventually.
就这样了, 这是一个成品
There you go. it's a finished product.
现在我们要做的就是把它拉回家
Now all we got to do is pull her home.
在我烧掉它之前,
Before I burn it,
我们必须进去看看我们想要什么
we got to go inside and see what we want.
我们会拿走我们能用的东西
We're gonna take what we can use.
然后我必须把屋顶上的雪都铲掉,
Then I got to take all the snow off of the roof,
否则,它会把火扑灭
otherwise, it'll put the fire out.
然后开始拖灌木丛和棍子在那里--
and then start hauling brush and sticks in there --
我们需要烧掉它的一切
everything we need to burn it.
然后点燃它,然后...燃烧
and then light it, and...Burn.
我得先把那个胶合板从窗户上取下来
I got to take that plywood off that window first.
可以用这个胶合板做点什么
Could use this plywood for something.
很多回忆都会化为乌有
A lot of memories are gonna go up in smoke.
上面写着:“Rhonda Korth--5 岁”
It says, "Rhonda Korth -- 5 years old."
非常好
Pretty good.
不过,它闻起来像霉菌
It smell like mold, though.
20年前,它肯定是家
20 years ago, it was home for sure.
起初我们在这里是泥地面,
We had a dirt floor at first here,
因为我们买♥♥不起胶合板
'cause we couldn't afford plywood.
我们经济拮据,
We were poor financially,
但是我们的生活方式很丰富,
but rich in our way of life, you know what I mean?
克林尼的跳跃树桩?
Krinny's leaping stump?
哦是的
Oh, yes.
记得她过去常常侧翻
Remember she used to cartwheel.
她跳了起来
She jumps and leaps over.
是的
Yeah.
是的,我记得
Yeah, I remember that.
是的,还有米莉那棵大树...
Yeah, and that great, big tree that Millie...
以前爬过,我知道
Used to climb, I know.
...爬到那里
...climbed way up it there.
我害怕她会摔倒
and I was scared she was gonna fall down.
我们曾经在这里很快乐,
We used to be happy here,
她们过去常常在这里玩耍
and they used to play all around here.
看到要烧掉,有点难过
It's kind of sad to see it go.
光线不足
Running out of light.
我们把所有东西都从木屋里拿出来了吗?
Are we done getting everything out of the inside of the cabin?
我想我已经完成了
I think I'm done.
我指的是其余的,
I mean the rest, you know,
你计算没有它我们生活了这么久
you figure we lived this long without it.
我知道
I know.
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
很接近
Damn near.
- 哦 - 哦
-Aw. -aw.
满屋子都是回忆
The whole house is full of memories.
快点,上!
Come on, hike!
继续
Go on.
呼
Hup.
-继续 -呼,
-Come on. -Hup, hup, hup.
吽
Ho.
有什么东西偷了诱饵
Something stole the bait.
狼獾--
The wolverine --
你可以看到它的踪迹
you can see his tracks all over.
它们真是让人头疼
They're such a pain in the ass.
我知道
I know it.
出于某种原因,它们真的很精明
and for some reason, they're really savvy
这个冬天,能够绕到这些陷阱的后面
about going around to the backs of these sets this winter.
一只狼獾来了,偷走了诱饵
A wolverine came and stole the bait.
而这个狼獾显然足够聪明
and this one's obviously smart enough
在不被抓住的情况下偷走诱饵
to steal it without getting caught.
不过,那是相当新鲜的痕迹
That's pretty fresh track, though.
你的下一个陷阱是什么?
What's your next trap?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表