剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
好的 驼鹿...
Okay. the moose...
驼鹿就在这儿躺着
The moose bedded down right here.
所以它仍然在该地区
So he's hanging in the area.
那挺好的
That's good.
然后上面还有一个,
and then there's another one up there,
所以它一直在这里闲逛
so he's been hanging in here quite a bit.
但这就是...
But that's, you know...
没有什么新鲜的,新鲜的,
There's nothing really fresh, fresh, fresh.
我在说,就像,在这里的一个小时内
You know, I'm talking, like, within the hour here.
这就是我想要找到的
and that's what I want to find.
所以我想,我会做的是我会往上游走,
So I think what I'll do is I'll head upriver,
因为我有预感它正在沿河而上
because I got a hunch he's working his way upstream.
在那里 在那里
Right there. Right there. Right there.
那里有驼鹿
Right there's the moose.
是的
That's it.
趴下,不要四处走动,好吗?
Get down low and don't move around, okay?
好的,克里斯,继续 进行
Okay, Chris, get on. Get on.
好的 低,低
Okay. low, low.
低,低
Low, low.
低,低
Low, low.
我想我打中了
I think I hit him.
上车
Get on.
你对那个怎么想的? 300码外的跑动射击
What do you think of that? A running shot at 300 yards.
一枪
One shot.
嗯?
Huh?
伙计,我现在很开心 我们现在有肉食了
Man, I'm happy now. we got meat now.
嗯,谢谢你,驼鹿,
Well, thank you, moose,
为我们提供了一年的食物
for providing us food for a year.
我似乎看到火上的排骨,汉堡,
I see ribs over fire, hamburger, you know what I mean?
这就是我得到的,
That's what I see, you know?
而且这里很适合喝汤,
and right here is good for a soup, you know?
好吧,这就像我杀死的任何东西一样
Well, you know, it's just like anything I kill.
我知道我会以某种方式、某种形式食用它
I know that I'm gonna use it in some way, some form.
我不认为,自己是运动猎人
I don't consider myself a sport hunter.
我喜欢打猎,但我打猎是为了维持生活
I mean, I love hunting, but I hunt to sustain.
这就是我打猎的原因
That's why I hunt.
这是我们的食杂店,
This is our grocery store,
而且更好
and it's a hell of a lot healthier
比你在食杂店里能买♥♥到的任何东西都新鲜
than anything you can buy in the store.
你不能得到比这更有机的食品了
I mean, you couldn't get more organic than this.
你就是做不到
You know? You just couldn't do it.
哇!
Whew!
一个肾
One kidney.
我要带走心脏和肾脏
I'm gonna take the heart and the kidneys
回到房♥子里把它们油炸掉
back to the house and fry them up.
它是很好的
It's so good.
向前转 好孩子
Turn ahead. Good boy.
天啊
Oh, god.
我们走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
准备好? 杰夫,走
Ready? Jaffy, hike.
来吧
Come on.
露西!
Lucy!
多年前,我们首先开辟了一条从主营地到湖边的小路,
Years ago, we first cut a trail from main camp to the lake,
这是一条怕人的小路
which is a terrible trail.
这是我们开辟的第一条小路
It was the first trail we ever cut.
你可以说我们没有经验
You can tell we were inexperienced.
它长 15 英里,曲曲折折
It's 15 miles long, and it's zig and zag.
我很确定那条小路上还有三英里
I'm pretty sure there's like three extra miles on that trail.
但今年,我们从北面的木屋中开辟了一条小路,
But this year, we cut a trail from our northern cabin,
我们的新木屋,在湖边
our new cabin, over to the lake.
好孩子
Good boys.
好女孩,格温
Good girl, Gwen.
格温只是用力拉扯
Gwen's just pulling hard.
哦,我知道
Oh, I know.
它深踩着雪,大口喘气
She's dipping snow and panting a lot.
它是个小坦克
She's a little tank.
为了保持一支工作犬队,
In order to keep a working dog team,
你必须不断地更新它
you've got to constantly be renewing it.
对我们来说,这意味着我们必须培育小狗
For us, that means we have to breed puppies.
穿过那里 越过
Get across there. Get across.
继续 走 走
Go on. hike. hike.
我对这些小狗的期望
The expectations that I have for these pups
是它们会足够好成为团队的一员
is that they're gonna be good enough to be a part of the team.
吽吽
Ho. ho.
杰夫 好孩子
Jaff. good boy.
小狗!
Puppies!
嘿,鹅,烟
Hey, Goose, Smoke.
开始有点疯狂
The start was a little crazy.
狗们真的很兴奋,部分原因是格温发♥情♥了
The dogs are really excited, partly because Gwen's in heat.
然后它们真的很兴奋
and then they get really jacked up.
但是雪橇犬真的很喜欢奔跑
But sled dogs really like to run.
而且它们从不懒散
and they're never, like, laid-back and into the routine
直到它们耗尽能量,大约一两英里
until they've run off their energy about a mile or two.
嘿,鹅,烟 过来
Hey, Goose, Smoke. Come here.
我们现在可能应该把小狗栓起来了
We should probably hook the pups up now.
是的 过来
Yeah. come here.
好的 好女孩
Good. good girls.
我们要试一试--
We're gonna try a little --
只是和小狗一起练习跑
just a practice run with the pups
给它们一些经验
to give them some experience.
所以它们会拉着我追在泰勒身后
So they're gonna pull me and chase behind Tyler.
它们在这里接受了一些绳带培训
They're getting a little bit of harness training here.
让它们习惯于系上绳带
Get them used to putting on the harness
就像阿什利所做的那样
like Ashley's doing.
所以我现在就一个人带着小狗,
So I'll be on my own now with just the puppies,
我们只会追逐
and we'll just be chasing.
对鹅和烟的训练
Dog training for Goose and Smokey
对它们来说,绳带必须真的很松,而且大多很有趣
has to be really laid-back for them and mostly fun.
无论它们如何拉动,
and you know, no matter how they act,
我们只会奖励它们所做的任何积极的事情
we're just gonna reward any positive things they do.
它们只是在学习
You know, they're just learning
在这个家庭中意味着什么
what it means to be in this family.
看起来我们都准备好了
It looks like we're all set.
准备好了吗,姑娘们?
You ready, girls?
好女孩 抓住它们!
Good girls. Get them!
现代捕猎者真的很高效
The modern trappers are really efficient
因为他们驾驶着那些又大又强力的雪橇机
because they drive these big, powerful snow machines around.
雪橇机不累 你可以去一整天
Snow machine doesn't get tired. You can go all day.
你去吧 好孩子
There you go. Good boy.
狗队更多--
Dog teams are more --
在我看来,它们更真实的
in my opinion, they're more realistic.
它们体力有限
They're limited.
而且我们也是有限的,
and we're limited, you know?
这就是大自然的意图
That's kind of the way that nature intended it, I think.
而且我觉得以这种速度旅行更舒服
and I feel more comfortable traveling at that pace.
你去吧 好孩子
There you go. Good boy.
吽
Ho. ho.
杰夫 好孩子
Jaff. good boy.
你们做得很好
You guys did good.
来这里,小狗们
Come here, puppies.
它们看起来很不错,对吧?
They look pretty good, huh?
它们在拉
They were pulling.
鹅在摸索,努力摸索
Goose digs. Like, digs hard.
烟使它保持拉紧
and Smoke keeps it tight.
你可以看出它是持续的,
and you can tell she's constant, you know?
它真的很持续,但它不--
She's real constant with it, but she doesn't --
不像鹅,鹅象一匹马
not like Goose. Goose is a horse.
小狗们,它们做得非常好
The pups, they did really great.
做一只雪橇犬
To make a sled dog
只是那种开心和拉动的自然欲望
is just that natural desire to please and to pull.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表