剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, moose.
没错,有一些驼鹿
Right there's some moose.
在那个空旷的地方
Out in that open out there.
它们在那儿跑
They're running there.
在那里
Right there.
我们很开心
We're having fun.
给你很好的训练
Good training for you.
你不能嚎叫吗?
Can't you howl?
你害羞了?
You shy?
来吧,鹅
Come on, Goosie.
没错,有一些驼鹿
Right there's some moose.
那是母鹿
所以只好让她走了
So just got to leave her go.
她不喜欢那里的冰
She doesn't like that ice there.
她不想越过那块冰
She doesn't want to cross that ice.
她不确定
She's not sure.
当我看到母鹿时,我的思想里,
In my mind when I see cows,
尤其是一头小母鹿,
you know, especially a -- a calf cow,
她可能怀孕了,
you know, she might be pregnant,
所以你不只是打死一头,
so you're not just taking one, uh,
一头驼鹿,你打死了两头,
one moose, you're taking two,
也许三头,因为有时它们有双胞胎,明白吗?
maybe three 'cause sometimes they have twins, you see?
在这里,你是大自然食物链的一部分
Out here, you are part of nature's food chain
你在顶部
and you are at the top.
我认为在顶部,
and I think being at the top,
你有能力摧毁一切,
you have the ability to either destroy it all,
又或者,明智地使用它
or else use it wisely.
这是一个好迹象,周围有驼鹿
That's a good sign that there's some moose around.
这是一个真正的好迹象,
That's a real good sign, you know,
即使它们是母鹿和小鹿,
even though they're cows and a calf, you know.
但现在我必须继续前进,
But now I just got to keep going,
继续看,看看会出现什么
just keep looking and see what shows up.
嗯,你猎到了吗?
Well, did you -- did you get it?
-没 -没? 没运气
-No. -no? no luck.
好的
Yeah, okay.
不,没有迹象还是什么?
No, no sign or anything?
今天不行
Not today.
冰有多厚?
How thick's the ice?
几英寸
A few inches.
真的吗? 哇
Really? wow.
是的,现在开始变冷了
Yeah, well, it's starting to get cold now
所以我们会得到更多的冰
so we'll get more ice.
我最终必须在这个雪橇上工作
I've got to work on this sled here eventually.
这些绳子都很好,我可以重复使用,
These ropes are all good, I can reuse these,
但是这些立柱都必须脱落
but these uprights all got to come off.
我们有一堆木头要拖,这样就可以了
We got a bunch of wood to haul and this will do it
如果我可以重修或挽回它
If I can rebuild it or salvage it.
看起来还是
Still looks like
它似乎可用的状态
It's in fairly usable condition.
如果我能在前面得到这条曲木棍,
If I can get this curve in this front,
也许如果我,在这里加点重量
maybe if I, uh, put some weight on here.
那个弹♥药♥罐在哪里,0.22?
where's that ammo can, the .22?
新的一样
Good as new.
晕
Dang.
晕,我是一个令人印象深刻的人
Dang, I'm one impressive individual.
回到原始
Back to the original.
现在它变了
Now it's transformed.
这是一辆曾经载有两个孩子的雪橇
I mean, it was a sled that carried two children at one time,
现在她们要拉着它拖柴火
now they're gonna be pulling it hauling firewood.
如果能把我的孙子们坐进去真是太酷了
It'd be kind of cool to be able to pull my grandkids in it
如果我幸运的话
If I'm fortunate.
走着瞧
We'll see.
住在这里很难,尤其是在冬天
Living up here is hard, especially in the wintertime.
你可以谦卑下来,真的很快
You can be humbled real quick, real quick.
而这片土地会为你做这件事
and this land will do it to you.
来吧,鹅,你到家了
Come on, Goosie, you're home.
家外有家
The home away from home.
呼
Ho.
冬天,这个地方是个好老师
During the winter, this place is a good teacher.
给你,杰夫
Here you go, Jaff.
先让你下车吧?
Let you off first, huh?
忠实
Ol' faithful.
我们生活在一种艰苦、极端的条件下,
We live in sort of tough, extreme conditions, you know,
它显示了你真的是什么
It exposes who you really are.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
你准备好摆脱你的束缚了吗?
Are you ready to come out of your harness?
嗯? 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Huh? you little goof.
-我想是的, -好的
-I think so, it's like... -Okay.
树林永远是我的生活方式
The woods was always gonna be my lifestyle.
能够和家人一起生活,
Being able to live with my family,
在陆地上,
you know, on the land,
没有分心的更简单的生活
a more simple life without distractions.
这就是我曾经想做的一切,
That's -- that's all I ever wanted to do,
但是女孩们,她们现在已经成年
but the girls, you know, they're adults now.
她们不愿在这里花那么多时间
They won't be spending as much time here.
她们三个都有自己的梦想
All three of them got pretty big dreams
她们对此感到兴奋
that they're excited about.
我很期待看到她们的追求
I'm looking forward to watching them pursue them
而且,
and, uh,
这就是我想做的就是让她们快乐
that's all I want to do is for them to be happy.
这就是我想要的--这就是我所关心的
That's all I want to -- that's all I care about.
我的天啊 10天后
-Oh, my goodness. -Oh, in 10 days.
-是的 -严肃的?
-Yeah. -serious?
我总是想让她们感觉到,家总是对她们敞开着的,
I always want them to feel that the door's open,
她们可以经常回来
that they'll come back and forth
分享她们的努力和冒险经历
and they'll share their adventures
而且,能和我们在一起
and, you know, with us.
这就是我所要求的
That's -- that's all I ask for.
我希望她们与我们分享她们的生活
I want them to share their life with us.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
好吧,我们吃吧,嗯?
Well, let's eat, huh?
-好的 -我饿了
-Okay. -I'm hungry.
嗯 看那个
Mmm. oh, yeah. Look at that.
天哪 没有什么来得容易
Holy smokes. Nothing come easy.
如果我没有食物,
I mean, if I don't have food,
这有点吓人,
I mean, uh, that's kind of scary, but I mean,
你在生活中做的每一件事,都有危险,
there's dangers in everything you do in life, you know,
所以如果一个人一直害怕,
so if a person was scared of them all the time,
你不会做成任何事
you wouldn't do anything.
没有人会做不成,--没有人能什么都不做
Nobody'd do -- nobody would do nothing.
你只需要继续前进
You know, you just got to keep going.
去吧
Just go.
这里缺少一些东西
There's something missing in here.
没有肉
查理是这个世界上为数不多的人之一
Charlie's one of the few people in this world
可以住在这里
that can live out here.
好的 我离开了这里
All right. I'm out of here.
这是他第一次独自外出
This is his first year to be out there on his own.
很好,有一条猫迹,就在左翼之下
这是一个你建立自己的生活的地方
This is a place that you build your own life.
它不是交给你的,也不是为你塑造的
It's not handed to you, it's not molded for you.
你必须找到自己的踪迹
You kind of got to bust your own trail out.
狗队领头,杰夫,年纪越来越大了
My leader, Jaffe, is getting older.
我真的希望这些小狗中的一只
I'm really hoping one of these pups
我们饲养小狗将用于领头
that we raise will take to leading.
我已经可以说有问题了
I can already tell that there's a problem.
看,那里有驼鹿
Look, there's the moose.
调轴 增补 校对
chenym
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表