剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
And it has layers.
这是一个相当大的块
That's a pretty good-size chunk.
所以它是一只成年长毛猛犸象
So it was a full adult wooly mammoth.
看到没有人看到的东西
Seeing something that no one has seen
最后,就像,几千年,只是...
for the last, like, thousands of years, just...
它使血液加速
It quickens the blood.
是的 这很酷,天啊 我想在上面
Yeah. that's cool. Oh, man. I wanna be up there.
那是一整堆
That's a whole pile.
我知道
I know.
那是一具会掉进河里的完整骨架
That's a whole skeleton that's just gonna go in the river.
一旦他们暴露在自然中,雨水
Once they're exposed to the elements, the rain
还有--太阳和天气,
and the -- the sun and the weather,
然后他们不会持续很长时间
then they don't last long.
你可以看到 它看起来像腿骨,有点...
You can see. it looks like a leg bone, kind of...
很弯曲 ...突出在两端
Very curved. ...Sticks out on both ends.
...颚骨什么的 就是那个弯曲的黑色部分
...jaw bone or something. it's that curved black part.
它们只是自然地侵蚀到河里
They just erode naturally into the river
只是一无所获
and just get ground into nothin'.
他们只会化为尘土
They just turn to dust.
它持续了这一切--
It lasts all that --
他们在那里冰冻了数千年
them thousands of years frozen there.
然后,突然之间,它就消失了
Then, all of a sudden, it's just gone.
这是很整洁的东西
It's pretty neat stuff.
所以我们开始在这里收集一些踪迹
So we're starting to pick up on some tracks down here.
所以在这里,我们有一个 - 有一个公驼鹿踪迹
So here, we got a -- got a bull moose track.
你可以通过大小来判断
You can just tell kind of by the size.
他们有这么大的重量,他们会压出
They've got so much weight that they'll push
那些小露蹄
those little dew hooves
回到--也进入泥土
back down into the -- into the dirt too.
每年的这个时候,
This time of year,
这里的公驼鹿会陷入困境
the bull moose up here will go in a rut.
这基本上是他们准备交♥配♥了
And that's basically they're ready to mate.
而且,嗯,他们的荷尔蒙真的在流动
And, um, their hormones are really flowin'.
他们都被榨干了
You know, and they're all juiced up.
他们只是基本上 -
And they're just basically l--
出去找女朋友
out lookin' for a girlfriend.
当他们处于那种发♥情♥周期的循环中时,
And when they're in that rut cycle,
他们真的很粗心
they get really careless.
他们几乎在很多方面都放松了警惕
They pretty much drop their guard in a lot of ways.
而且,我想大多数男人都能理解,
And, uh, I think most men can relate,
当--
you know, when --
当,呃...当大自然召唤时
when, uh... When nature calls.
这是猎杀他们的最佳时机
This is the best time to hunt 'em
因为他们在很多方面都很粗心
because they're careless in a lot of ways.
射击驼鹿真的很不错
It's really nice to shoot a moose
因为,用一颗子弹,
because, with one bullet,
你已经确保了你整个冬天的肉类储藏室
you've secured your whole winter's larder of meat.
有一只熊正往上游走
There's a bear around just makin' his way upriver.
唔
Hmm.
这里有一堆踪迹
Bunch of tracks here.
一只驼鹿,就像,在周围跳舞
A moose was, like, dancin' around.
是的 他在这里打柳树,
Yeah. he was beating on the willows here,
捶打他的鹿角
thrashin' his antlers.
这只驼鹿发♥情♥了
This moose is rutting.
它是--这就是它--这是它的区域,
And it's -- this is its -- this is its area, you know?
这是在赌注,
It's stakin' this out,
以为他是世界之王,
thinking he's the king of the world, you know?
不,好吧,我们只是在那儿看到了熊的踪迹
No. well, we just saw bear tracks back there.
你知道?
You know?
那是国王
That's the king.
好吧,有了这支步♥枪♥,我几乎处于领先地位
Well, with this rifle, I'm pretty much at the top.
但把枪从我身边拿走,
You know? But take that away from me,
我可能就和下面的松鼠 一个级别
and I'm right down there with the squirrels, probably.
我们在这里找到了一些非常新鲜的痕迹
We got some really fresh tracks here.
这是,就像,一两天
This is, uh, like, a day or two.
所以我们只需要以某种方式吸引一个人来找我们
So we just gotta entice one to come to us somehow.
这只是一个肩胛骨--
This is just the shoulder blade off of a --
从驼鹿的前腿上掉下来
off the front leg of a moose.
当你把它刮到什么东西上时,
And when you scrape it on something,
它有一种美妙的空心声音,就像驼鹿的鹿角一样
it has a nice, hollow sound just like a moose antler would.
有时,你会收到回复
Sometimes, you'll get a response.
另一头公鹿可能会开始做同样的事情,
You know, another bull might start doin' the same thing,
或者他可能只是来补充粮草
or he might just come chargin'.
如果有一个接近,他只是来补充粮草
If there was one close, he'd just come chargin'
就在我们身边的树林里
out of the trees just right at us.
现在进入有毒建筑
Now enter the poisonous building.
哦,真臭
Ooh, it stinks.
唷
Whew.
天哪,真恶心
God, it's nasty.
我想得到所有的东西
I wanna get all the -- the stuff.
-我能从这里闻到 -嗯 - 呸!
-I can smell that from here. -Well -- phew!
你看到那里所有的白色霉菌了吗?
Do you see all that white mold there?
在木屋里发霉,你不能住在里面
Mold in a cabin, you can't live in it.
我们需要水桶,对吧?
We need water buckets, huh?
我们必须--我们必须尝试使用
We gotta -- we gotta try to use
我们可以在这里为你节省的任何东西
whatever we can here that you can save.
在这里买♥♥东西的成本,
The cost of getting stuff in here, you know,
飞起来,它是很值钱的
you know, flying it up, it's pretty expensive.
天啊...
Oh, god...
那里不好,朗达,是吧?
Bad in there, Rhonda, huh?
好难过
Pretty sad.
很多都是,真的记忆里
A lot of this is, I mean, really memory Lane.
“致黑莫十七岁生日
"To Heimo on his 17th birthday
带着你妈妈的爱
with much love from your mom
和爸爸,1972 年”
and dad, 1972."
当我烧它时,会很不忍♥心
When I burn it, it's gonna be hard.
但是,新的木屋
But, uh, the new cabin
希望在这里代表这个家庭的未来,
represents the family's future here, hopefully,
如果他们想继续
if they wanna continue on.
这是很多东西
You know, that's a lot of stuff.
我们可能不得不把船带到这里
We might have to bring the boat up here.
-哦 -不,不
-Oh. -no, no.
-我们可以回到这里 -之后
-We can come back here. -Later.
是的 是的,就像5年后一样
Yeah. yeah like 5 years from now.
不
No.
-不 -帮助
-No. -help.
我被我的女性们殴打
I'm being beat up by my women.
只是期待看到一个,
Just expect to see one, you know,
一个突然冒出来的
one come outta nowhere.
但是,呼叫并不总是有效
Calling doesn't always work, though.
但在这个茂密的地区中,这里没有太多选择
But there's not much choice up here in this brushy country.
你只是什么都看不见
You just can't see anything.
得试着让他们来找你
Gotta try and make 'em come to you.
我在这里离我的家人很远
I'm a long ways from my family up here.
我不能说这是我想的地方
I mean, I can't say that this is where I thought
我作为一个年轻的小伙子
I would be as a, you know, as a young lad.
但我很高兴这是我结束的地方
But I'm glad this is where I ended up.
我长大了,呃...
I grew up in, uh...
内布拉斯加州的玉米地中间
The middle of the cornfields in Nebraska.
一些奇怪的小游戏
Some weird little game
我小时候经常和自己玩
that I used to play with myself as a child was just
我们家附近有一条小溪
We had a creek near our home
我哥哥和我总是会跑去的
that my brother and I would always run off to.
然后你进入树林之类的东西
And you get down into the woods and stuff.
而且它 - 你看不到房♥子
And it -- you couldn't see houses.
你听不到路或任何东西
You couldn't hear the road or anything.
而且,嗯,我会想象自己
And, um, I would imagine myself
在一个大荒野或什么的中间,
in the middle of a -- of a big wilderness or something,
就像--
you know? And it was just like a --
我小时候的一个小幻想--小时候
a little fantasy that I had as a -- as a kid.
而且,嗯,我想住在这里
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表