剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I can't lose that.
好的,就这样
Okay. that's it.
我有一份特殊的职业
I have a special occupation.
我一生的工作,我为之骄傲
My life's work, what I'm proud of
是如何学会在树林里生活
is how to learn to live in the woods.
我百分百照顾好自己
I took care of myself 100 percent.
啊!
Ugh!
如果我活到 80 岁,我只能再活 20 年,伙计
If I live to be 80, I only got 20 more years, man.
那不长
That ain't long.
我不想走!
I don't wanna go!
我只是不想走
I just don't wanna go.
我也喜欢生活--太喜欢了
I like life too -- too much.
我会是一个人,如果有人说,
I'd be one guy, if they said,
“如果你服用这种药丸,
"if you take this pill,
呃,你可以多活 500 年,” 我会这么快接受
uh, you can live for 500 more years," I'd take that so fast.
这肯定是假的
It'd be unreal.
在这里是可能的原因
Being out here is probably why.
你拿到了吗,黑莫?
You got that all right, Heim?
我拿到了
I think I got it.
把它拿进去,然后把它滑下来
Take that in, and slide it down.
向下滑动
Slide it down. Ugh!
下,下! 在那里,它下来了
Down, down, down, down! There, it's down.
好的,那里 小心!
Okay, there. Watch out!
等等,等等, 好的
Wait, wait, wait. Okay.
你喜欢这是门
You like it that this is the door
从旧木屋,孩他妈?
from the old cabin, mom?
是的
Yeah.
也让你想起了旧木屋?
Reminds you of the old cabin too?
是的
Yeah.
还有很多工作要做
There's still a lot of work to be done.
但当然,墙是竖起来的
But the walls are up, of course.
还有--门被按进去了
and the -- the door's put in.
嗯,我们可以开始生活在其中,
Well, you know, we can start livin' in it,
尤其是现在天气越来越冷,
and especially now that it's gettin' colder,
这有很大的不同
that makes a big difference.
现在,正式官方的
Now, it's official.
你要带我进去? 天啊
You're gonna carry me in? Oh, god.
不
No. no!
进入居所,
Enter into the abode,
进入我们的住所
into our abode.
哦 好的
Oh. nice.
放弃阿♥拉♥斯加是...
Givin' up Alaska is...
这对我来说别无选择 我可能不得不这样做
It's no choice for me. I -- I may have to.
但寿命最长的人总是在活动
But the people that live the longest are always moving.
这就是让你活着的原因
That's what keeps ya alive.
这就是为什么我想看看美国
That's why I wanna see America.
我打算这样做
and I intend to.
嘿,乔
Hey, Joe.
我想开车穿过死亡谷
I wanna drive through death valley.
我想看看,拉斯维加斯
I wanna see, uh, las Vegas.
我从来没见过
I've never seen it.
我会吃得很好
and I'm gonna be eatin' good.
我在打鹌鹑,火鸡,鸭子
I'm shootin' quail, Turkey, duck.
我要吃鳄鱼尾巴
I'm gonna eat alligator tail.
我想去,有人得到它们的地方
I wanna go right where they get 'em.
想吃龙虾
I wanna eat crawfish,
尽可能多地保持几天
as much as I can hold for days.
乔,我可以进去吗?
Joe, can I get in?
是的
Yeah.
骑在前面,好吗?
Ride in the front, all right?
哦, 在那里,我告诉你
Oh,. there, I told ya.
我要继续往东走
I wanna keep goin' east.
我将在基韦斯特结束
and I'm gonna wind up in key west.
我会暖和的
I'm gonna be warm.
我需要温暖
I -- I need to be warm.
我想出汗
I wanna sweat.
我想穿短裤和凉鞋
I wanna wear shorts and sandals.
我去理发凉快一下
I'll get a haircut to cool off.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我在路上
I -- I'm on my way.
这个时候
Period.
冬天即将来临
Winter is now upon us.
现在,我们正在过渡到我们作为捕手的生活
Now, we're transitioning into our life as trappers.
泰飞 现在就在猞猁猫旁边
Taffy is right next to a lynx cat right now.
象炸♥弹♥快要爆♥炸♥了 这会很疯狂
The bomb's about to go off. it's gonna be crazy.
他最好猎到驼鹿
He'd better kill the moose
因为我们这里的食物快吃完了
because we're running out of food here.
那是什么呀?
What the heck is that?
狼在那里杀死了一头驼鹿
The wolves killed a moose there.
一定是一场地狱般的战斗
Musta been a hell of a fight.
狼无止境
Wolves know no limits.
狼只是继续猎杀
They just keep killing.
它们会继续猎杀,
and they will keep killing and keep killing
直到什么都没有
until there's nothing.
我必须在狼找到之前,找到一头驼鹿......
I gotta find one before the wolves find one.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表