剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
二
Two.
每天我们都必须这样做 我在貂皮上工作
Every day we got to do this. I work on marten furs.
都晒干了
They're all dried,
我把它们捆成一打一捆
and I bundle them up in a dozen a bundle.
那里有一个大市场
There's a huge market out there.
所以我的工作就是满足那个市场,
So my job is to fulfill that market,
尽我所能
try to as best as I can.
所以现在诱捕季节如火如荼
So the trapping season's in full swing now.
这就是我们大部分收入的来源
That's what brings the bulk of our income.
嗯,是时候出发了
Well, it's time to, you know, head out.
然后去打猎?
and then go hunting?
是的 我要去猎驼鹿,
Yeah. I'm gonna hunt moose, you know.
当然希望 我们的肉快用完了
Sure hope. We're running out of meat.
我知道
I know. I know.
你必须得到一头
You got to get one.
我必须
I have to.
通常我们在冬天之前就做好准备
Usually we set ourselves up before the winter
有一头驼鹿
with having a moose.
但我们没有在秋天猎杀驼鹿
But we didn't hunt moose in the fall
因为我们在建造木屋
because we were working on the cabin.
所以现在,我们没有肉,
So now since, you know, we don't have any meat,
好吧,这当然是高度优先级的
well, of course that takes high priority.
Brit,过来 让我快点做
Brit, come here. Let me do it real quickly.
做什么? 妈妈,我只是--
Do what? Mom, I'm just --
我会缝
I'll stitch.
这里好暖和
It's so warm in here.
让我缝一针
Let me stitch one.
至少拿着它,这样你就不会掉东西
At least to hold it so you wouldn't drop things.
让我剪吧
Let me cut it.
我相信你
I believe you.
谢谢你 你是一个很棒的妻子
Thank you. You're a wonderful wife.
爱你。我也爱你
Love you. Love you, too.
只有一个冬天我没有得到一头驼鹿
There's only been one winter where I didn't get a moose.
但那是在 1977 年
But that was back in 1977.
那年,
That year,
我靠兔子、雷鸟、松鸡和麝鼠为生
I lived off of bunnies, ptarmigan, grouse, and muskrats.
我对自己说,
and I said to myself,
“那是我最后一次这样做了”
"that is the last time I will ever do that."
确实如此
and it was.
尤其是现在不只是我
Especially now that it's not just me.
是我和埃德娜在这里,
It's me and Edna out here, you know?
只要我有能力,我会猎杀一头驼鹿
As long as I'm physically able, I will kill a moose.
如果你愿意,你可以焙这个
You can fry this if you want.
你说你想要一份工作
You said you wanted a job.
现在焙松鸡
Fry the grouse now.
是的 这是...
Yeah. this is...
这是 Koya的最后一个项圈
This was Koya's last collar.
它去年去世了
She died last year.
它得了癌症,这是我的第一只狗
She got cancer, and it was my first dog.
它是一条好狗
She was a good dog.
很难说,因为...
It's hard because...
啊! 各位,不拍
Ah! you guys, get.
很难说
It's hard to say it.
我们在这里与世界隔离,
We're isolated out here,
狗真的可以成为你的朋友
and the dogs just really get to be your friends.
Koya 是我的第一个狗朋友,
and Koya was my first dog friend, you know?
我想我要去让 格温 进来参观一下
I think I'm gonna go let Gwensie in for a little visit.
你想进来参观吗?
Do you want to come in for a visit?
嘿,格温
Hey, Gwen.
你需要一些爱吗?
Do you need some love?
是的,格温是一个--
Yeah, Gwensie's a --
它现在是一只小狗,真的
She's a puppy right now, really.
但它已经足够大,可以开始当雪橇犬了
I mean, but she's old enough to start working as sled dogs.
但是,阿什利可能有点倾向于
But, you know, Ashley has maybe a slight tendency
要宠坏小狗,
to want to spoil puppies, you know?
哦,好姑娘
Oh, good girl.
我忍♥不住喜欢格温,因为它是一只聪明的狗
I can't help but like Gwen because she is a smart dog.
我不只是关心它,因为它很可爱
I don't just care about her because she's cute.
而且它在室内真的很好
and she's really good indoors.
它只是有点放松,然后出去玩
She just kind of chills out and hangs out.
是的 它是我有趣的、可爱的小伙伴
Yeah. she's my fun, little, loving buddy.
- 有很多菜 -去吃? 是的? 好的
-There's plenty to dish out. -To eat? Yeah? Okay.
但那里有一条细线
But there's a fine line there.
你必须像对待工作动物一样对待它们
You have to treat them like work animals
如果你想让它们成为工作动物
If you want them to be work animals.
我的目标是我们把格温变成一个领头
My goal is that we turn Gwen into a puller,
我们教它喜欢这个工作
that we teach her to like it.
希望它有那种天生的动力去做这件事,
and hopefully she ju has that natural drive to do it,
我们将能够在此基础上再接再厉
and we'll just be able to build on that.
所以我们只是在加紧准备上路
So we're just gearing up to get ready to hit the trail
到达湖边木屋
to get to the lake cabin.
我会一路检查我的陷阱线
and I'll be checking my traplines along the way.
我们有八只哈士奇狗
We have eight husky dogs.
好孩子
Good boy.
我们的狗队的一个弱点是
One vulnerability with our dog team is
我们只有一位好领头
we only have one good leader.
杰夫,就像这里
Jaff, come here.
我的领头,杰夫,年纪越来越大了
My leader, Jaffy, is getting older.
它今年刚满 7 岁,
He's just turned 7 this year, you know?
所以如果杰夫出了什么事,
So if something happened to Jaffy,
我们真的不会在团队中有另一个首选领头
we wouldn't really have another go-to leader on the team.
我需要它们
and I need them.
我真的希望我们养的这些小狗中的一只,
I'm really hoping one of these pups that we raised,
也许 格温会担任领头职务
maybe Gwensie, will take to leading.
因此,训练幼犬是目前最重要的事情
So, training puppies is the most important thing right now.
哦,格温
Oh, Gwensie.
今天我们遇到了麻烦,因为它发♥情♥了
We have an obstacle with her today because she's in heat.
所以当你管理一个狗队时,这总是会出现问题,
So that always causes problems when you're running a dog team,
当你有一个发♥情♥的雌性
when you have a female in heat.
给你,格温
There you go, Gwen.
- 留意这两个 -好的
-Keep an eye on those two. -Okay.
泰勒
Tyler.
我们会稍微改变一下
We're gonna switch things around a little bit.
因为我--当足够了解你的狗时,
'Cause I -- when you know your dogs good enough,
我已经可以看出有问题,因为它在发♥情♥
I can already tell that there's problems because she's in heat.
所以,我们要把它放在最后面
So, we're gonna put her in the very back.
我会用“北极”换它
I'll switch her with Arctic.
格温
Gwenie.
我需要它们
I need them.
我需要狗绕行这条陷阱线
You know, I need the dogs to get around this trapline.
我依赖它们,
I depend on them,
我需要它们执行
and I need them to perform for me.
我需要它们带我出去,
I need them to get me out there,
我需要它们把我送回家
and I need them to get me back home.
所以它们真的很重要
So they're really important.
好的?
Okay?
是的,头儿
Aye aye, cap'n.
我们要去
We're gonna go.
杰夫,走 走
Jaffy, hike. hike.
这是我经常看到很多驼鹿的湖
This is the lake I usually see a lot of moose.
所以我要来到这里的边缘去看看
So I'm gonna sneak out to the edge here and take a look.
就在柳树林里
Right on them willows
沿着湖边的柳树林,
and them willows along the edge of the lake,
这就是它们喜欢的
that's what they like.
我喜欢打猎就是在寻找动物
What I like about hunting is trying to find the animal.
这比某些人认为的要难
That's harder than what some people think it is.
这是技巧所在,就在--
That's where the skill is, is in that --
不是扣动扳机,不是实在地杀死它,
not to pull the trigger and not the actual kill itself,
而是要找到那个动物
but to find that animal.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表