剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. it's been a long time.
但是塔莉西亚打电♥话♥给我
But Talicia called me.
然后她开始哭,
and then she starts crying,
她说:“妈妈,真的很糟糕
and she said, "mom, it's really bad.
爸爸不健康 过得不好,
He's not healthy. he's not doing well,
他知道这一点”
and he knows it."
从底到顶,寻找原木最平坦的部分,
Looking for the flattest part of the log on top and bottom,
你知道
you know.
而且这个原木不好,
and this log is not a good log,
很多弯和其他一些
a lot of bows and everything else.
每个人建造的木屋都不一样
I mean, everybody builds a cabin different.
你只需要做你的事,
You just got to do your thing, I mean,
做你认为是对的事
what you think is right.
真正让我去户外的是
You know what really, really got me going in the outdoors
当我还是个小孩的时候,我读了丹尼尔布恩的书
was when I was a little kid, I read Daniel Boone books.
丹尼尔布恩
Daniel Boone.
我读过关于他的书,启发了我
I read books about him, and it just inspired me.
直到我长大了,我才想到,
I never thought about it until I got older,
然后我在想,我是怎么离开到达这里的
and then I was thinking how I got out here
一切,为什么
and everything and why.
然后这一切都源于那一本书--
and then it all stems to that one book --
到那一本书,信不信由你
to that one book, believe it or not.
这是关于丹尼尔布恩的
It was about Daniel Boone.
嘿
Hey.
大家都去哪了?
where is everybody?
钓鱼
Fishing.
钓鱼?
Fishing?
没有驯鹿?
No caribou?
没有肉?
No meat?
没有肉
No meat.
天啊
Oh, man.
墙都竖起来了,孩他妈
The walls are up, mom.
好的 那挺好的
Good. that's good.
现在我们不必
Now we're not gonna have to be
在帐篷里呆得太久了
in the tent much longer.
再过几天,我们就可以搬进去了
Couple more days, and we can move in there.
那么吃什么呢? 热水?
So what's to eat? Hot water?
是的 它在沸腾
Yep. it's boiling.
是的 阿什利可能最终会使用...
Yeah. Ashley's gonna probably end up using...
一旦我们把它晒成皮革,
Once we get this tanned into leather,
她最终会用它来--
She'll end up using it for --
制♥作♥软皮鞋
to make moccasins
并连指手套
and backing for mittens.
它是你能买♥♥到的最好、最坚韧的皮革
and it's, like, the best, toughest leather you can get.
它因其厚度和耐用性而备受推崇
It's prized for its, you know, thickness, its durability.
就像是...
It's, like...
在某些地方,它有半英寸厚,
In some places, it's, like, a half an inch thick, you know.
你不能在商店里买♥♥到这样的皮革
You can't leather like that in a store.
所以,很高兴把这个带回来,
So, happy to bring this back,
这样她就可以继续加工了
so she can keep working on it.
好的
Okay.
不平常
Outstanding.
敲敲敲!
Knock, knock!
是的
Yeah.
你进来了吗?
Did you get into the box?
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
哦,好!
Oh, good!
哦,在这里烤面包
Oh, toasty in here.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
哦是的
Oh, yes.
那是午餐
That's for lunch.
-蘑菇 -当晚餐
-Mushrooms. -for dinner.
天哪
Holy mackerel.
早餐吃鸡蛋
Eggs for breakfast.
好的
All right.
哦亲爱的
Oh, dear.
哦,天哪 有我的女儿
Oh, good god. There's my girl.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很好
That's all.
今晚我们要过节
We're gonna have a feast tonight.
牛扒?
Steak?
天啊
Oh, man.
安格斯牛肉,丁字骨
Angus beef, t-bone.
天堂般享受
You put me in heaven.
好的
Good. good.
你做到了
You did.
好的
Good.
我希望如此
I was hoping for that.
这是无价的,有人关心你,
It's invaluable, someone caring for you,
一个爱你的人
someone loving you.
这是无价的
It's invaluable.
我不会--
I wouldn't be --
没有那个我不想活
I wouldn't want to live without that.
哦,鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
我不敢相信我这里有这个
I can't believe I have this here.
校对 chenym
我想我们可能有一周的时间去钓鱼
I'm figuring we got maybe a week to fish.
我们在河上捕捉到的东西
What we catch out here on the river
是狗的主要食物来源
is the primary source of food for the dogs.
这是你的最后一次机会
This is your one chance.
一旦河水结冰,一切就结束了
Once the river freezes, it's over.
冬天会来得如此猛烈,如此之快
The winter's gonna hit so hard and so fast.
如果你没有准备好,就有麻烦了
If you're not prepared, you're in trouble.
-哇 - 看看它有多大
-Wow. -look how big it is.
好大的熊 -是的
Pretty big bear. -Yeah.
今年太难了
It's been too difficult this year.
他只是不太好
He's just not well.
我这辈子从来没有这么病过
I've never been this sick in my life.
了解你的健康状况对我来说很重要
It's important for me to hear how your health is doing.
我感觉...
I feel like I'm...
我正在消瘦...
I'm fading.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表