剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
所以这真是个好消息,
So that's really great news, you know?
只是为了能够看到前面
Just to be able to see that.
-你设好了? -是的
-You set? -Yeah.
好的
Okay.
杰夫,我们走吧
Jaff, let's go.
我会试图弄清楚
I'm gonna be trying to figure out
今天灌木丛线在我的旧道的上方
where the brush line is today above my old trail.
最好的情况,
Best case scenario,
我会看到很多好的树木可以用来砍出路通过
I'm gonna see a lot of good timber for cutting through
并希望有一些痕迹
and hopefully some tracks.
最坏的情况,我只会看到 5 英里外的一片灌木丛
Worst case, I'm just gonna see a sea of brush for 5 miles
我不必再砍出路通过
which I don't have to cut through.
我去年春天刚买♥♥了一架飞机
I just bought an airplane this last spring.
我的家人给它起了个绰号♥叫“鸣鸟”
My family kind of nicknamed it tweety bird.
不是一个听起来很好听的名字,但就这样了
Not a very tough-sounding name, but it stuck.
在我的侦察飞行中,
During my scouting flight,
我希望能找到一片黑云杉
I'm hoping to find an area of black spruce.
貂真的很喜欢树木繁茂的地区
and marten really, really like that timbered country.
通常当你在砍割小路时,
Usually when you're cutting a trail,
你看不到那片区域
you don't see that country
直到你真正砍出路到它的时候
until the time that you're actually cutting through it.
而在那个时候,
and at that point,
改变主意然后转身为时已晚
It's too late to change your mind and then turn around.
飞机解决了这个问题
The airplane solves that problem
因为我可以飞越该地区并从空中观察
because I can fly over the area and see it from the air
在实际砍出路之前
before actually cutting the trail
这样我就可以在第一时间找到正确的路径
so that I can get the trail right the first time.
好的 我离开了这里
All right. I'm out of here.
这是一个你建立自己生活的地方
This is a place that you build your own life.
不是交给你的
It's not handed to you.
你必须开出自己的小路
You kind of got to bust your own trail out.
在这一点上,我开始扩展我的小路
At this point, I'm starting to extend my trails.
你必须为此不断地努力工作
and you have to work pretty hard for that constantly.
否则,你不会成功
Otherwise, you're not gonna be successful.
好的,鹅
Okay, Goose.
过来
Come here.
你去吧
There you go.
好孩子
Good boy.
前进 继续
Go ahead. Go on.
往上,继续
Hike up there. Come on.
上 向上 向上
Hike up. Up. Up.
我们通过反复试验学习了如何训狗
We learned through trial and error how to run dogs.
上 上
Hike. hike.
继续 ,“驾”
Go on. Gee.
作为驾驶者的一部分工作
Part of your job as the driver
是管理狗与狗之间的关系
is to manage the relations between the other dogs
并给它们命令
and give them commands.
杰夫,呸
Jaffy, haw.
它们需要知道向左走的命令,即“嗬”
They need to know commands for going left, which is "haw,"
向右走的是“驾”
and right is "gee."
你想让它们停下来,你只需说“哇”
You want to them to stop, you just say "whoa."
看到了吗? 貂的轨迹一直到这里
See that? Marten tracks all through here.
吽 吽
Ho. ho.
好孩子
Good boy.
你们做得很好
You guys did good.
它们看起来很不错,对吧?
They look pretty good, huh?
我只是要进去检查这里的陷阱
I'm just gonna go in and check a trap here.
路上的第一只貂
First marten of the trip.
真的吗?
Really?
别咬,烟
Don't bite, Smoke.
雪橇犬必须学会的一件事就是不要咬,
One thing that sled dogs have to learn is not to bite,
不攻击毛皮动物,
not to attack fur animals,
当它们经过这些东西时,不要咬貂
not to bite the marten when they go by them and stuff.
你可以看到它,不会咬那个
You can see she's not gonna bite that.
它只是好奇地闻了闻
She's just curious enough to sniff it.
因为它们知道我们来这里是为了什么,
'Cause then they know what we're out here for,
这让它们兴奋地继续努力工作
and it gets them excited to keep working hard down the trail
到下一个捕获
to make that next catch.
好的 我们要去
Okay. we are gonna go.
来,小狗们
Come here, pups.
好的 我们走吧
Okay. let's go.
杰夫,我们走吧
Jaff, let's go.
照直走
Straight ahead.
我很高兴你得到了驼鹿
I'm glad you got the moose.
哟呼
Yoo-hoo.
所以,驼鹿有了
So, the moose is here.
现在在木垛上
You know, it's on the wood pile now.
我想把它从木垛上拿下来
I want to get it off the wood pile.
老鼠会来吃它
Mice will eventually come and eat off it.
所以最好把肉挂起来
So it's better to hang the meat.
它会够到吗,孩他妈?
Is it gonna reach, mom?
我觉得应该抬高一点
Got to go up a little bit, I think.
那里开始有点滚动
There it's starting to roll a bit.
我知道 这就是为什么--
I know. that's why the --
哦!
oh!
哦
Ohh.
也许我可能不够高,无法做到
Maybe I might not be tall enough to get that.
哦 我不想把梯子带到这里
Oh. I don't want to bring the ladder over here.
梯子太大了
It's too big.
嗯,嗯
Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm.
嘿,我会弄脏你的
Hey, I'll muck you.
严肃些, 我们开始做吧
Serious. let's do it.
-我们开始做吧 -我猜
-Let's do it. -I guess.
得这样做
Gonna have to do it.
好的 踩到这里
Okay. step on here.
好的
Okay.
好的,上去, 好的
Okay, when to go. Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们可以放那个桶里
and we could've put that drum.
-好的 什么... - 坚持 坚持
-Okay. what... -Hang on. Hang on.
好的 坚持
Okay. hang on.
好的 向上
Okay. up.
跳起来 跳 跳起来
Jump up. Jump. Jump up.
跳起来
Jump up.
好的 去
Okay. go.
-等待! -你是那个...
-Wait! -you're the one who's...
别把我弄掉下来
Don't drop me now.
那里 做吧
There. do it.
你快完成了吗?
You almost done?
你是说我快完成了?
You're telling me I'm almost done?
我甚至还没有开始
I'm not even -- haven't started on it.
绳子太...,缠在一起了
The rope is so... Keep tangle up.
会拉长的
It's gonna stretch.
来吧 只是--做吧
Come on. Just -- just do it, please.
不要谈论了,去做就对了
Don't talk about it. Just do it.
好的 你完成了?
Okay. you're done?
上帝
God.
哇!
Whew!
那是什么呀?
What -- what -- what is that?
那是什么?
What is that?
我不知道 你一直告诉我要快点
I don't know. You keep telling me to hurry up.
我的手又很冷
My hands were cold.
那不是--,那是--
That's not -- that's --
别再取笑我了
stop making fun of me.
对不起
Sorry.
取笑我可怜的结
Make fun of my poor knot.
你可怜的结? 是的
Your poor knot? Yeah.
你饿了吗? 饿
Are you hungry? I am.
你也冷吗? 冷
Are you cold, too? Yeah.
一起去吃,我们吃心脏和肾脏
Let's go eat. We'll have heart and kidney.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表