剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
这里有很多历史,很多
There's a lot of history here, a lot.
家庭史
Family history.
在我结婚之前,我想,“我从不想要女孩”
Before I got married, I thought, "I don't ever want girls."
我记得那个 我记得是这样想的
I remember that. I remember thinking that.
我爸爸说:“女孩子情绪多变
My dad said, "girls are moody.
男孩们,你只要打他们
Boys, you just smack 'em around, you know.
姑娘,你真的不能这样”
Girl, you really can't do that."
出于某种原因,我一直以为我会有男孩
For some reason, I always thought I'd have boys.
只是...我太想要一个儿子了
It's just... I wanted a son so bad.
但是我从来没有一个男孩
But I -- I never had a boy.
我们的第一个女儿科林,自从她死了...
On our firstborn, coleen, you know, once she died...
在那之后,我只想要女孩
Well, then after that, I just wanted girls.
我只是想要女孩
I just wanted girls.
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我只是...不知道
I just...I don't know.
我不能--
I can't --
我真的无法解释
I really can't explain that.
我只是想要女孩
You know, I just wanted girls.
朗达出生时,我们接受了超声波检查
When Rhonda was born, we got an ultrasound.
他们说那是个男孩
and they said it was a boy.
所以突然间,轰隆
You know, so then all of the sudden here, boom.
她生出一个女孩
Out she pops out a girl.
但我记得我哭了,因为那是一个女孩
But I remember I cried because it was a girl.
我很高兴这是一个女孩
I was so happy it was a girl.
现在我得到女儿
and now I got, you know, just girls.
我说:“好吧,
I said, "well, you know what?
他们会像男孩一样长大,”
They're going to be raised like boys,"
因为他们到了这里
because out here they got to.
所以当你想要水的时候,你--
So when you wanted water, you --
你带了水 你知道?
you carried water. You know?
如果你想出去吃点东西,
If you wanted to go out and eat something,
拿起枪出去射击
take the gun and go out and shoot something.
他们做到了所有这些
You know, and they did all of that.
他们就这么做了
and they just did it.
从长远来看,这对他们有好处
It was good for them in the long run.
而且,嗯,朗达给她的长子取名
and, uh, well, Rhonda named her firstborn child
在我们的女儿过去之后
after our daughter that passed.
我没有想到任何事情
You know -- you know, I didn't think anything of it.
不过,这很好 我很高兴她做到了
But it's good, though. I'm glad she did.
即使她从未见过她
That you know, even though she never even saw her
她想她
that she thinks about her.
但是有很多很多次
But, uh, but there is many, many times
我希望科林还在这里
I wish coleen was still here.
我们的女儿,
I mean, our daughter, you know?
很多次
Many times.
孩子很珍贵,
Children are so precious, you know?
他们很 珍贵
They are.
失去自己的孩子,
Losing your own child,
是世界上最可怕的感觉
It's the most horriblest feeling in the world.
不管怎样,我就坐在这里等着
Anyways, I'll just sit and wait up here.
看看那层皮有多厚
Look how thick that hide is.
-天啊 - 这就像半英寸
-Oh, my gosh. -It's like a half-an-inch.
是的
Yeah.
我们要把这些腿砍掉
We're going to cut these legs off.
只需弹出那个球形接头
Just pop that ball joint.
你也跟着上去 -是的
and you go up with it. -Yeah.
哦 对于那个很抱歉
Oh. sorry about that.
我的天啊 简直是可笑的尴尬
Oh, my god. it's just ricudilously awkward.
背带 -看它
Backstrap. -watch it.
不要把它放在那一边
Don't set it down on that side.
我知道
I know. I know.
哦
D'oh.
我们去吧
There we go.
所以现在,那里有 100 磅的内脏
So right now, like 100 pounds of guts are in there.
而且所有的细菌都还活着,
and all the bacteria are still alive in the guts, you know?
他们基本上是在分解食物
They're basically cooking.
我们想把它快速屠宰
and we want to get it butchered fast
以免它过热
so that it doesn't overheat.
你现在对肉类的担忧已经完全结束了
Your meat worries are totally over now, you know.
情况看起来不错
Things are looking good.
我们收获的每一种动物,我都对它很敏感
Every animal we harvest, I feel sensitive towards it.
但是,我很感激
But, you know, I'm -- I'm thankful.
我很感激它在那里
I'm thankful it was there.
我很感谢生态系统中的一切
I'm thankful that everything in the ecosystem
为了让我过上这样的生活,工作正常
is working right in order for me to live this life.
所以谢谢,驼鹿
So thanks, moose.
对不起,谢谢
Sorry, and thank you. You know?
它是一种大动物,
It's a big animal, you know?
这是一个重要的事情
Its a consequential thing
夺走像 这样的动物的生命
to take the life of an animal like this
它不是...
you know? it's not...
你应该停下来想想你做了什么,
You should stop and think about what you did, you know?
而且...只是为了感激
and...just to be grateful.
-哦,它们是饥饿的松鸦 -是的
-Oh, they're hungry jays. -Yeah.
他们很快就找到了
It doesn't take them long to find it.
就在这附近,乌鸦,
Right around here, the ravens,
他们很快就会转圈
they'll be circling before long.
呃,如果我们把内脏留在这里,其他动物
Uh, if we leave the guts here, you know, the other animals
会过来吃内脏
will come along and eat the guts.
有捕食者,也有猎物
There's predators, and there's prey.
掠食者庆祝死亡,
and the predators celebrate death, you know?
对他们来说,死亡就是生命
To them, death is life.
我刚刚把所有的肉都弄好了
I mean, I just secured all the meat
我和阿什利在今年剩下的时间里都需要
that Ashley and I need for the rest of the year.
你可以做麋鹿炖...
You can make moose stew...
驼鹿炖肉 驼鹿烤肉串
Moose stew. Moose kaBobs.
...驼鹿牛排 驼鹿和通心粉
...moose steak. Moose and macaroni.
驼鹿汉堡
Moose burger.
今晚吃驼鹿
Moose is for dinner tonight.
辣椒配驼鹿 -辣椒酱
Chili with moose. -Chili con moosé.
是的
Yeah.
嗨,孩她妈 我需要你的头
Hey, mom. I need your head.
好的
Yeah.
那里 太阳在它上面
There. sun's on it.
完美的
Perfect.
来吧
Come on.
我在山顶上寻找驯鹿
I'm looking for caribou up in the mountaintop.
这是两个人的工作
It's a two-man job.
我没有三脚架 所以...
I don't have a tripod. So...
别笑,孩她妈
Don't even laugh, mom.
我看到苔原,
I see tundra,
很多苔原,
lots of tundra, lots of tundra.
我没有看到驯鹿
I don't see no caribou.
没有
Nothing.
没有
Nothing.
一点运气都没有
No luck at all.
没有
Nothing.
它的...
It's...
没了我去...
It's off I go...
进入狂野的蓝色彼岸
Into the wild blue yonder
嗨,怪物
Hi, monster.
我爱你
I love you.
没有驯鹿
No caribou.
我没有带下任何晚餐
I didn't bring down any dinner.
我爱你
I love you.
你好
Hello.
我们已经感觉到了雨滴
We already felt raindrops.
你是否?
Did you?
必须是雨滴
It must be raindrop
克林和米莉很快就要到了
Krin and Millie are going to be here pretty soon.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表