剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
树的最顶
at the very tips.
只有鸟和虫子到那里
It's only birds and bugs go there.
而已
That's it.
好的 我会收工的
Okay. I'll call it a day.
我们今天早上起床了
We got up this morning.
地上有几英寸厚的雪
and there was a couple inches of snow on the ground.
这只是提醒你继续工作
It's just a reminder to keep workin'.
你没有得到更直接的提示
You don't get a much more direct hint
天气会发生什么
of what's about to happen with the weather
下雪和寒冷的天气
than, you know, snow and freezing weather.
所以今天,我们必须--
So today, we gotta --
我们得走了,去河边
we gotta get goin' and get up river
并检查我们的网
and check our nets
把鱼拖回来
and get the fish the hauled back down here.
现在,是时候工作了
Now, it's time to work.
冷? 是的 你不是吗?
Cold? yeah. aren't you?
我没有看到任何新鲜的痕迹
I don't see any fresh tracks.
不
No.
让我们拉出来,嗯?
Let's pull 'er out, huh?
是的
Yeah.
到目前为止看起来不错,对吧?
Lookin' good so far, huh?
是的!
Yeah!
天哪! 看它
Holy smokes! Look at it.
看起来有很多
Looks like plenty of 'em.
这可能是一个新的记录
This might be a record.
是的!
Yes!
可能有人会想,“哎呀,
Some people probably think, "geez,
很多鱼,”
that's a lot of fish," you know?
“他们真的需要那么多吗?”
"Do they really need that many?"
但是对于八只狗来说,这并没有太多
But for eight dogs, that doesn't go very far at all.
14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21...
14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21...
对于我们的狗来说,食物等于热量
Food equals heat for -- for our dogs.
它们燃烧了大量的卡路里,颤抖着...
They burn a lot of calories shiver...
就像,在寒冷中保持温暖,就像,
Like, staying warm in the cold, like,
就像人类一样
just like a human.
89. 89.
89. 89.
这是一个很大的收获 是的
That's a big haul. Yeah.
以这种速度,我们会很快完成捕鱼的
We're gonna be done fishin' pretty quick at this rate.
是的 希望今天和明天
Yeah. hopefully, today and tomorrow
是我们最后一天捕鱼
are our last days fishing.
明天,我们早上去检查
Tomorrow, we're gonna go check in the morning.
看看能不能到 200条
Let's see if we can get 200.
乔,我是鲍勃·哈特
Joe, it's Bob Harte.
我只是想给你一些天气情况
I just wanted to give you some weather.
有一些树叶在飘
It's -- it's flurrying right now.
有轻微的北风
There's, uh, a slight north breeze.
但能见度很好
But it looks clear enough for you to come.
好的 我会等你的
All right. I'll be expecting you.
我会在河岸
I'll be on the bank.
谢谢你,兄弟
Thank you, man.
他来了
He's comin'.
好吧,飞行员会来接我们的
Well, the pilot's gonna pick us up.
不犹豫,是吧?
No hesitation, huh?
不
Nope.
刀,拿刀
Knife, got the knife.
枪
Guns.
嗯,离开,分离总是困难的
Well, the leaving, always departing is difficult.
如果你忘记了一些事情,你就不能开车回来
If you forget somethin', it's not like you can drive back
拿它或什么
and get it or something.
是的
Yup.
很难
Very hard.
好的 我要出去做几件事情
Okay. I'm gonna go out and get a couple things done.
哇
Wow.
看看那冰块正在顺流而下
Look at that ice comin' down.
嗯,今年太难了
Uh, it's been too difficult this year.
他有点不太好
He's just not well.
现在是他进城的时候了
and it's time for him to go in.
而且--现在还早 但是他已经准备好了
and -- and it is early. But he -- he's ready.
当他在新泽西时,他梦想着阿♥拉♥斯加
and when he was in New Jersey, he had dreams of Alaska.
而他也实现了自己的梦想
and he's done his dreams.
狩猎、捕鱼、诱捕:这就是他的生活
Hunting, fishing, trapping: that's what he lives for.
他喜欢所有这些东西
He loves all that stuff.
他非常喜欢它
and I mean, he loves it dearly.
这不仅仅是他喜欢这样做
It's not just he loves to do it.
这是他的一部分,是他的组成
It's a part of him. it's his makeup.
这就是他
It's who he is.
他正在按照他想要的方式生活
He's living the way he wants to live.
你只需要让他成为鲍勃
You just gotta allow him to be Bob.
他说当他死时
and he says when he dies, he dies.
他会按照他想做的方式去做
and he'll do it the way he wants to do it.
那才是鲍勃
That's Bob.
虽然这是老路
This is the old trail though.
我记得这条路
I remember this trail.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
现在,这是一辆旧娃娃车
Now, this is an old doll carriage.
当她还是个小女孩的时候,我们为塔莉西亚带来的,
We brought it up for telicia when she was a little girl,
谢天谢地,我们做到了
and thank goodness we did.
男人去打猎的那一年,
That one year when the boys went hunting,
鲍勃告诉我要注意河
and Bob told me to keep my eye on the river.
它发生了,那是一头驼鹿
and it happened. it was a moose.
所以我必须得到一只驼鹿
So I had to get a moose.
当我不得不切驼鹿时,这对我们有帮助
and this helped me when I had to cut that thing up
把切好的肉,从小溪的一边拖回来
and haul it up the side of the creek and back
拖到房♥子这边,一点一点
to the house, piece by piece.
我从头到脚都有血
I had blood from head to toe.
而鲍勃过去常常从膝盖以下都带血回家
and Bob used to come home from knees down bloody.
我会说,“你不能比那更整洁一点吗?”
and I'd go, "can't you be a little neater than that?"
但在那之后,我再也没有多说过一句话
After that, I never said a word.
我明白了
I was... I understood.
再次来到这里真是太好了
This is really wonderful to be here again.
我很高兴我来了 我很高兴我来了
I am so glad I came. I'm so glad I came.
啊
Ahh.
让狗狗吃饱,让你感觉很好,
It makes you feel so good to let the dogs feast,
当你可以把它们的饭碗堆满的时候
when you can just pile their bowl full.
之后它们非常高兴和满足
and they're so happy and satisfied afterwards.
然后它们嚎叫
and then they howl.
二,是我们的数量,相当不错的数量
Two oh two is our number, pretty good number.
是的 我们现在很好
Yeah. we're sittin' pretty good right now with,
靠捕鱼的方式
uh, the -- the way that fishing's going
为冬天准备
for the wintertime.
但实际上,我们有--
But really, we have the --
这条河,感谢一切
this river to thank for everything
我们现在就要开始了
that we're gettin' right now.
我们只是住在一个好地方和一个富裕的地方
We just live in a good place and a rich place.
希望我能在这里度过余生
Hopefully, I can live out here for the rest of my life,
你知道?
you know?
能在镇上吃到这种鸟吗
哪有啊
Hell yeah.
它们要装在我的包里
They're goin' in my pack.
我可能明天或今天死去
I could die tomorrow or today.
我会对我的生活感到满意
I'd be happy with my life.
我不知道前面会发生什么
I don't know what's comin' ahead.
但回忆是精彩的
But the memories are tremendous.
如果我再也回不去树林,
If I never go back to the woods,
我会记住这里的动物,
I'll remember the animals,
捕鱼,颜色
the fishing, the colors
秋天...五彩斑斓的
in the fall... tremendous.
很美丽
It's beautiful.
以及做你想做的事的自♥由♥...
and the freedom to do what you want...
我不想失去那些
I wouldn't want to lose that.
我不能失去那些
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表