剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
and I dropped the pill bottle,
我把它捞出来之前
and before I could fish it out --
药片就都湿了 你想再要瓶药
All the pills were ruined. So you need a refill.
这疼痛让我变笨了
My pain has made me so clumsy.
露西 你谎话连篇
Lucy, you're a liar
还是个骗子 瘾君子
and a cheat and an addict.
我们发现了 你经常开药
We know about - the frequent prescriptions,
找不同的医生 不停复发的带状疱疹
the multiple doctors, and the ever-recurring shingles.
你有很严重的健康问题
You have - a serious medical problem.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
三个月
Three months?
有希望
Hopefully.
但现在我们能让你
But we might be able to give you
感受一下到时候你是什么样子
a pretty good idea of what you're gonna look like.
你耳朵旁边的是神经刺♥激♥器
Those things by your ears are neuro-stimulators.
我们一刺♥激♥它 就会笑
When we activate them, instant smile.
不错吧
Sound good?
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy.
这就是你妈妈的笑容
It's your mother's smile.
她看上去是个不错的例子
She seemed like a good template.
没有杜氏标记
There is no Duchenne Marker.
她的笑容不是真的
Her smile is not real.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但其他人的都是
But all the other ones are.
其他人的都是
All the other ones are.
我和吉姆·兰斯勒谈过了
I spoke with Jim Ransler,
他说得很清楚 我们这次欠他个大人情
who made it very clear that we owe him big time for this.
别担心 马库斯 我能搞定他
Don't worry, Marcus, I can handle him.
我很感兴趣
I'm very impressed.
你非常强势
It was all - very presidential of you.
你真的努力推动了
You really went above and beyond.
是的
Yes, I did.
我以为我是在救她
I thought - I was saving her life --
相反 我差点害了她
instead, I nearly ended it.
塞拉斯 你好
Celez, hi.
这是杰出的莫菲医生
This is the brilliant Dr. Murphy.
他从现在开始负责照料你
He'll be assuming your care from here on,
但我觉得你可能也不需要什么照料了
though I don't expect you'll need much.
我明白
I understand.
我不觉得
I don't think you do.
是这样 医生是不能和自己的患者约会的
You see, doctors aren't allowed to date their patients.
你明天有空吗
What are you doing tomorrow?
我请病假
I'm calling in sick.
我觉得你在这儿还是有朋友的
I think you may still have some friends here.
我猜这里还是有一件好事的
I guess there is one upside to all this.
如果她没买♥♥那张被偷了的保险卡
If she hadn't bought the stolen insurance card,
真正的露西现在也不会在戒瘾中心了
the real Lucy wouldn't be in rehab right now.
出乎意料的好
Surprisingly nice.
我跟她说了为了得到帮助 她所应该知道的事情
I told her what she needed to hear to get help.
相信我 我懂
Trust me, I get it --
太软弱 人们就利用你
too soft, - people take advantage of you.
但你经历了野蛮的成长环境
But with your badass upbringing,
就没人跟你打马虎眼儿
no one messes with you.
焉知非福
Upsides everywhere.
你有比某些人强得多的和各色人等打交道的本领
You have way more street cred than, say,
那些母亲是约翰霍普金斯的心脏学家
someone whose mom's a Johns Hopkins cardiologist,
父亲是病理学家的人
whose dad's a pathologist,
那些父母结婚37年 婚姻幸福的人
and whose parents have been happily married for 37 years.
出生优渥 得不到尊重
Coming from privilege -- zero respect.
要克服真是太困难了
Must be really hard to overcome.
-我拉警报 -别
- I'll call a code. - No.
没什么好拯救的了
There's nothing left to save.
死亡时间 晚上8:14
Time of death, 8:14 P.M.
我去通知她儿子
I'll notify her son.
BGM: Tough (feat. K.S. Rhoads) by Amy Stroup
♪ We're gonna show you that we're tough ♪
♪ We're gonna show you that we're tough ♪
♪ Knock us down, we'll get back up ♪
丹佛纪念医院
录取通知书
♪ Yeah, we're gonna show you what we've got ♪
披萨
我家那边的朋友决定过来
My homies decided to pop by
玩德州扑克
and, uh, play some Texas Hold'em,
我们改天晚上再吃披萨吧
so I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that pizza night.
你也有台53寸的纯平电视
You got - a 70-inch flat-screen, too.
不 我从你那儿借的
No. I borrowed yours.
我们一人一台没什么必要 对吧
Makes no sense for us both to have one, right?
而且我朋友 得看疯狂三月的篮球联赛
Plus homies - got to watch March Madness.
-好吧 -对不起 朋友
- Okay. - Oh, um, sorry, amigo.
是四人的得州扑克
It's four-player Texas Hold'em.
-反正我也不喜欢打牌 -肖恩
- I don't like poker anyway. - Hey, Shaun.
听着 你是个好人
Look, you're a great guy,
但你有点儿
but you got a few,
怪怪的 你知道吧
like, quirks, you know?
而且
And that --
这和现在这种场合
It doesn't really...
不太合得来
jive with this kind of face time.
你明白我什么意思 是吧
You get what I'm saying, right?
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
我开过一次300SL
I once drove a 300SL --
谢谢 一辆300SL鸥翼
Thank you -- a 300SL Gullwing.
在路上开的
On the road?
不是
No.
开了六十米 在汽车巡展上
For 200 feet - at the Concours d'Elegance.
卵石湾巡展 一样厉害
Oh, in Pebble Beach -- That's just as cool.
车展 你居然知道
The car show -- You know it.
当然了
Of course, yeah.
今年他们的特色是展出罗斯顿车身制♥造♥商的车
This year, they're featuring a Rollston Coachwork display.
包括梅赛德斯SS吗
Including the Mercedes SS?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们得去看看
But we should find out.
你想去吗
Do you want to go?
我去不了
I couldn't.
不行 我
Yeah, no, I --
为什么
Why?
没有原因
No reason.
我只是 我只是觉得
I just -- I just...thought
我在接受之前应该做出第一反应
that I should make that my first response before I accepted.
还需要别的吗
Can I get you anything else?
不用 谢谢 我们要个门档
No, thank you. - We'll just take the doorstop.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Um, well --
请把门档拿来
Well, you can bring the doorstop.
亚伦
Aaron?
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
那个
The thing...
那个 那个 那个
The thing -- The thing -- The thing that -- that --
告诉你要付多少钱的 门档
that t-tells you how much to pay, the -- the doorstop.
请你叫...
Could you call a --
请你叫救护车 谢谢
Can you call an ambulance, please? Thank you.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表