剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
That's in the normal range.
但之前是83 应该降低才对
But it was 83. It should be going down.
她其它体征都正常
All her other signs are normal.
你是对的 这是妥善处理
You were right. This is the proper treatment.
95了
95.
我要换成类固醇
I'm switching her to steroids.
如果给她注射类固醇
If we give her steroids,
那会抑制她的免疫系统
it will suppress her immune system,
导致严重感染
causing the infection to flourish...
我要注射40毫克甲基强的松龙
I'm going to push 40 milligrams of methylprednisolone.
进而死亡
...and she'll die.
我来承担
This is on me.
我知道
I know.
我们给她换成了甲基强的松龙
We switched her to methylprednisolone.
起作用了
It's working.
你错了
You were wrong.
是的 我知道了
Yeah, I got that.
只是治疗方案错了
Just about the treatment choice.
你在手术室里没做错
You didn't do anything wrong in the O.R.
别拍我马屁了
Don't kiss my ass.
杰瑞德救了她
Jared saved her life.
如果他没有迅速采取措施 她可能就死了
If he hadn't acted so quickly, she would've died,
而那是你的错
and that would've been your fault.
是的 没错
Yes, it would've.
你应该感谢他
You should thank him.
谢谢你 卡卢医生
Thank you, Dr. Kalu.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
你是我的新邻居 34号♥
You're my new neighbor, number 34.
好吧
Yeah, cool.
你想进来喝瓶酒吗
You wanna come in for a beer?
不了
No.
干得不错
Nice work.
你也是
You, too.
功劳属于你
You can have the honors.
这是第一次 我不想告诉家人
This is the first time I'm not looking forward
手术进行得很顺利
to telling the family it went well.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
治疗见效了
The treatment worked?
第二次的见效了 第一次的差点害死你
The second one did. The first one almost killed you.
你现在还活着
The fact that you're alive right now is evidence
就证明你接触了硫酸二甲酯
that you were working with dimethyl sulfate.
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 是不是
You're a terrorist, aren't you?
我哥哥在药厂工作
My brother works for a drug company.
他们用硫酸二甲酯来制药
They use dimethyl sulfate to make one of their medications.
他替我偷了一些
He stole some for me.
让你来做化学武器
So you could make a chemical weapon.
让我做香水
So I could make perfume.
你闻
Smell that.
很好闻
It's...beautiful.
但很蠢
But very stupid.
是啊
Yeah.
尤其当我哥哥随时可能被炒鱿鱼
Especially since my brother would get fired
如果有人发现这事
if anyone ever found out.
你相信她
You believe her?
保护某人
Protecting someone --
第三种理由
reason number three.
我们还好吗
So...we good?
问题是 我不确定这是否重要
Thing is, I'm not sure it really matters.
我被告知 我明年只能有三位住院医师
I've been told I can only have three residents next year.
这太好了
That's great.
算不上
Not really.
因为科利走了 我得接手他的
Because of Coyle's transfer, I have to take on his.
雷兹尼克
Reznick?
她可让人头痛
She's a pain.
头痛也可以转化为动力
Pain can be a hell of motivator.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你是对的
You were right.
你是对的 而我希望你错了
And I think you were right that I wanted you to be wrong.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你也没错
You were right, too.
我一直告诉自己 我没事 但...
I kept telling myself that I'm fine, but...
这很艰难
it's been hard.
让我怀疑自己
Got me second-guessing myself,
也许影响了我的判断
maybe affecting my judgment.
我说不好
I don't know.
如果我们这么难过 也许我们做错了
If we're hurting so bad, maybe we made a mistake.
不
No.
这只是说明我们的曾经很重要
It just means that what we had mattered.
不代表那是对的
Doesn't mean that it was right.
我也在想...
I've also been thinking that...
自大让我成为了更好的外科医生
arrogance does make me a better surgeon.
但不会让我成为更好的丈夫
But it's not gonna make me a better husband.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
克丽丝汀吗
Kristin?
我是克莱尔
I'm Claire.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我在调查科利医生
I am doing some research on Dr. Coyle --
调查和他共事但辞职的女人
on the women who worked with him and then quit.
我接到了市区交通的工作邀请
I got another offer at SF Muni.
我被科利医生骚扰了
I was harassed by Dr. Coyle.
我觉得你也是
And I think you were, too.
做正确的事 能让事情变得更好
Doing the right thing can make things a little better...
尤其当我们一起做的时候
especially if we do it together.
我有新邻居了
I have a new neighbor.
这么说莉亚真的走了
So, Lea's really gone, huh?
我们明天能一起吃早餐吗
So, can we have breakfast tomorrow?
我很想去 肖恩 但是...
I'd love to, Shaun, but...
我们...
we...
我们谈过了
We talked about this, right?
我说了如果你留下 我不会继续紧逼
I-I said that I would back off if you stayed, right?
给你更多空间 不再试图当你的父亲
More space, less "Fathering."
我不需要父亲
I don't need a father.
我讨厌父亲
I hate fathers.
是的 所以...
Right, so --
我需要朋友
I need a friend.
肖恩 我忍♥不住会给他人建议 你明白吗
Shaun, I-I am someone who can't help but give advice, you know?
我不知道自己能否做到
I don't know if I can not do that.
所以你觉得我能改变 但你不能
So you think I can change and you can't?
我觉得我们的关系很特殊
I think that we have a certain kind of relationship.
如果我们愿意 可以将之称其为其它的
And we can call it something different if we want,
但我们无法改变它
but we can't magically make it different.
你说了你想要空间
You said that you wanted space.
你说你需要空间
You said that you needed space.
我觉得你应该当我的朋友
I-I think you should be my friend.
肖恩
Shaun...
好的
Okay.
肖恩
Shaun?
BGM: Broken by Patrick Watson
♪ Do you feel a little broken? ♪
♪ Do you feel a little broken? ♪
♪ Do you feel a little broken? ♪
♪ Do you feel a little bro-o-ken? ♪
♪ Memories come and they go ♪
♪ You just learn to let go ♪
♪ Sometimes, sometimes, you wanna, wanna go back ♪
你现在闻到什么了
What are you smelling right now?
松树
Pine trees.
♪ Do you feel a little broken? ♪
♪ Do you feel a little broken? ♪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表