剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
The insurance company is paying for it.
爸爸
Dad...
我知道保险公♥司♥不会
I know it isn't.
它是有选择性的
It's elective.
这在医学上没有必要性
It's medically unnecessary.
没有人可以衡量你的笑容
No one can put a value on your smile --
坏人们不行 保险公♥司♥也不行
not bullies, not an insurance company,
莫菲医生也不行
not even Dr. Murphy.
在我看来
In my opinion,
这场手术很有必要
this surgery's medically necessary.
格雷琴 亲爱的
Gretchen, sweetie...
我对于你母亲的第一印象
my first memory of your mother
就是她在房♥间的那边对我微笑
was of her smiling at me from across the room.
因为那个笑容
And because of that smile,
我们有了你
we ended up with you.
而我对于她最后的记忆
And -- And my last memory of her
是那种光芒
is that radiance
最后一次点亮了我的世界
lighting up the world one last time.
我们确实不富裕
I mean, we never had much money,
但只要我拥有那份笑容
but as long as I had that smile,
别的都不重要
it didn't matter.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
这也是为什么我不能让你为了我放弃一切
And that's why I can't let you give up everything for this.
露西·卡拉尔
Lucy Callard?
我在这
I'm here.
露西·伊丽莎白·卡拉尔
Lucille Elizabeth Callard?
是我
Yes, that's me.
布朗医生叫我来拿自己的处方药
Dr. Browne called me to pick up my prescriptions?
你是身份盗窃的受害者 露西
You're the victim of identity theft, Lucy.
有一个冒充者用你的姓名和医疗卡来获取利益
There's an imposter using your name and medical ID to get benefits.
你最近钱包被偷了吗
Did you have your purse stolen recently?
六周前
Six weeks ago.
你替换了驾照和信♥用♥卡♥
And you had your driver's license and credit cards replaced,
但没换你的医保卡吗
but not your health-insurance card?
这就是为什么药房♥不愿意给我开药吗
Is this why the pharmacy refuses to fill my prescriptions?
由于带状疱疹后神经痛我在服用止痛药
I'm on pain meds for post-herpetic neuralgia.
这很糟糕
It's getting really bad.
冒充者得到了止痛药
Once the imposter filled her prescription for pain meds,
药房♥会认为
the pharmacy must have thought
你在过度服用止痛药
you were overfilling opiates.
我一不开心什么都变得很糟糕
It always flares up when I get upset.
别担心露西 我们会帮你拿药
Don't worry, Lucy, we'll get you your meds.
我们不能
We -- We can't.
我们已经给了「露西·卡拉尔」
We're already treating "Lucy Callard."
打得好 汤尼
Nice game, Tony.
你好 吉姆
Hi, Jim.
-马库斯 你是刚来还是要走 -都不是
- Marcus, hey. You coming or going? - Neither.
一个15岁女孩患有莫比乌斯综合征...
15-year-old girl with Moebius Syndrome --
而你公♥司♥拒绝支付她的治疗费用
your company denied coverage.
没有呼吸系统的问题 没有畸形
No respiratory issues, deformities,
没有痛感 甚至连口水都不流
pain, she doesn't even drool.
她的功能是完好的
She's fully functional.
她不会笑 笑是个功能吧
She can't smile. That's a function.
马库斯 我觉得
Marcus, I think it's wonderful
你想带给这个小姑娘笑容是很好的
you want to give this little girl her smile,
但要是为所有这些美好付账的话 我们就破产了
but if we pay for everything wonderful, we'll go bankrupt, huh?
那我们还怎么帮助人
And then who are we helping?
医生可以改变诊断来让患者获得保险赔付
We all know doctors cheat diagnoses to get coverage.
「鼻中隔弯曲」能给你免费做个鼻子
"Deviated septum" gets you a free nose job,
「偏头痛」可以给你注射肉毒杆菌
"Migraine" gets you Botox.
你真的想让我跟你来这套吗
Do you really want me to play that game?
对我来说不是这套那套的问题
This isn't a game for me.
我们是有着极好声誉的高标准公♥司♥
We're a reputable company with very high standards.
奖金很高 并会随着拒绝率而升高
Very high bonuses that get even higher with your denial rate.
我本想在我们说出会后悔的话前
I was gonna suggest we end this
结束这段对话
before we say something we'll regret,
但你已经把话说完了
but I believe that just happened.
格雷琴社会关系疏离 抑郁
Gretchen's socially isolated, depressed,
而且只会变得更糟
and that's only gonna get worse.
如果她割腕了怎么办
What if she slashes her wrists?
你想为那负责吗
You'd prefer to cover that?
你是在用青少年自杀来威胁我吗
Are you threatening me with a teenage girl's suicide?
但愿不会如此 她真出什么事的话
And God forbid something does happen to her,
我保证这段对话
'cause I'll make sure that this conversation's
会被永久记录下来
part of the permanent record.
安德鲁斯医生说笑是会传染的
Dr. Andrews said smiles are contagious,
我在验证这个假设
and I'm testing that hypothesis.
我不确定你的研究会证明什么
Well, I'm not sure your study will prove anything.
但应该和缺少微笑肌有关
It might have something to do with the lack of the Duchenne Marker.
是的
Oh, yes.
但是看
But here you go.
那不是笑
That wasn't a smile.
当然是
Sure it was.
我有东西给你看
I want to show you something.
你得跟着我
You need to follow me.
好吧
Okay.
那个冒名顶替的家伙已经损害了
The impostor has poisoned
真正的露西的医疗记录
the real Lucy's medical record.
我们得查看每一次用药
We have to go through every medication,
每个注释 每个检验 来区分开她们俩的病历
every notation, every test to determine whose is whose.
如果按照对错误零容忍♥的原则来做的话
Doing that with zero tolerance for errors
需要六个月
could take six months.
文书工作是我们的问题 不是她的
Well, the paperwork is our problem, not hers.
除非混乱导致了有害的治疗
Not if the confusion results in a harmful treatment
或者错误的诊断
or incorrect diagnosis.
我们得做点什么
Well, we have to do something.
她承受着很大的痛苦
This woman is in serious pain.
所以我们要为她提供治疗 只是做得聪明点
So we treat her, just be clever about it.
肖恩
Shaun.
肖恩 我已经喝了两杯冰咖啡了...
Shaun, I've already had two iced coffees --
黛比 你好 黛比
Debbie. Hello, Debbie.
-肖恩 -你和格拉斯曼医生调情了
- Shaun. - You flirted with Dr. Glassman.
天啊
Oh, my God.
因为我有新朋友了 他也需要一个
'Cause I have a new friend, and he needs one, too.
-我很抱歉 -好了 格拉斯曼医生
- I'm so sorry. - Okay. Look, Dr. Glassman,
黛比的脸部比例接近完美了...
Debbie's facial proportions are close to optimal, okay --
纵0.38 横0.48
.38 vertical and .48 horizontal...
-真的很抱歉 -你应该会觉得她很有魅力的
- I'm so sorry. - ...so you should find her attractive.
谢谢
Thank you?
肖恩 我很抱歉
S-S-Shaun. I-I'm so sorry.
你们俩应该都是犹太人
And I think you're both Jewish.
部落共性是十分有利于社会联♥系♥的
Tribal commonality is highly conducive to social bonding.
你好
Shalom?
欺负你的人不能给你的微笑赋予价值
Bullies can't put a value on your smile,
莫菲医生也不行
nor can Dr. Murphy,
但是保险公♥司♥可以
but it seems the insurance company can.
他们同意支付43750美元
They've agreed to pay $43,750,
大概是整个治疗费用的百分之八十五
about 85% of the entire cost.
我可以支付剩下的部分
I can cover the rest of that.
我发誓
I swear.
宝贝 求你了 让我为你这么做吧
Oh, sweetie, please, let me do this for you.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
「无名氏」
"Jane Doe"?
这是我们能现在对你进行治疗的唯一的方法
That's the only way that we can treat you right now.
回家 休息休息
Go home and get some rest.
记录部门会给你打电♥话♥来解决这个问题的
The records department will call you to sort all this out.
一年前 我在打网球
A year ago, I was playing tennis.
之后得了带状疱疹
And then the shingles hit,
卧床六周
and I was laid up for six weeks,
从那时起我就一直服用止痛药
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表