剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
BGM: This Heart's On Fire by Wolf Parade
♪ Sometimes we rock and roll ♪
♪ Sometimes we stay at home, and it's just fine ♪
思松亦思君
莉亚分享了心情
♪ This heart's on fire ♪
♪ This heart's on fire ♪
♪ This heart's on fire ♪
♪ This heart's on fire ♪
♪ I am my mother's hen ♪
请绕行
Please walk around the other way.
♪ And left the body in the bed all day ♪
-怎么了 -没事
- What happened? u202d- Nothing.
只是大厅在为大型派对做准备
They're just getting the lobby ready for the big party.
是年度募捐活动
It's an annual fundraiser.
嘉年华那种吗
Like a carnival?
不 是西装革履的时尚舞会
No, it's a swanky, black-tie ball.
医院大厅也算得上时尚
You think a hospital lobby is swanky?
现在不算 但点上灯 装饰一下
Not yet, but add some lights, a few decorations,
最重要的是要有酒
and, most importantly, alcohol...
那也不过是彩带招摇 气球飘飘
It becomes a streamer- and balloon-infested hospital lobby
有饮料柜台的医院大厅
with a cash bar.
这是慈善舞会
It's for charity.
钱最好用在刀刃上
Better to spend the money for the cause.
其实更糟
Actually, it's worse.
要花钱才能挣到钱
You need to spend money to make money.
我不喜欢派对
I don't like parties.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
全体住院医师都将出席并捐款
All residents will be expected to attend and make a donation.
这位是亚历克斯·朴医生
This is Dr. Alex Park.
他是科利带的住院医师中
He's the last of Coyle's residents
最后一位分到我们团队的医生
to be reassigned to our team.
他们分别是杰瑞德·卡卢医生
Meet doctors Jared Kalu,
克莱尔·布朗医生 肖恩·莫菲医生
Claire Browne, and Shaun Murphy.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
欢迎回归 哥斯达黎加如何
Welcome back. How was Costa Rica?
沙滩很美 猴子很凶
Beaches were awesome. Monkeys were horrible.
小家伙偷了我的新相机和一副...
Little bastards stole my new camera and a pair of --
你多大了
How old are you?
45岁
45.
比梅伦德斯医生还老
That's even older than Dr. Melendez.
莫菲是一位患有自闭症 天赋极高的医生
Dr. Murphy is a talented doctor who has autism,
所以有时会问出不得体的问题
which sometimes causes him to ask inappropriate questions.
没事 不得体的问题或许能发人深省
No worries. Inappropriate questions can be very revealing.
我算是大器晚成
I'm a late bloomer.
朴谦虚了 不像他的作风
Park's being modest, which is very unlike him.
他念医学院之前当了十五年的警♥察♥
He was a cop for 15 years before he went to med school.
既然大家都认识了
Now that we all know each other,
雷兹尼克和布朗这周要协助手术
Reznick and Browne have dibs on cases this week.
你们自己选
You make your picks?
-好 -没问题
- Yes. - Definitely.
有卡拉OK吗
Is there karaoke?
现在有请全明星阵容登场
And now, our all-star lineup!
主要活跃于萨斯喀彻温省穆斯乔市之外
Playing center, out of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
斯普里特 停下
Spirit, stop it.
他们没时间陪你胡闹
They don't have time to fool around.
我没在胡闹
I'm not fooling around.
我得记录这一重大事件
I need to document the momentous event.
那起码别搞错了
Then at least get it right.
我来自台♥湾♥台北
I'm from Taipei, Taiwan.
纠正
Co-o-orrection!
来自台♥湾♥台北
From Taipei, Taiwan --
应该是穆斯乔市郊区的...
which I believe is a suburb of Moose Jaw --
奥德丽·利姆医生
Dr. Audrey Lim!
利姆医生的助手是...
And assisting Dr. Lim are...
我没见过的两位医生
two docs I've never met.
你好
Hello.
我是来自怀俄明州卡斯珀的肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy from Casper, Wyoming.
那这位
And...?
我是加利福尼亚州米尔谷的摩根·雷兹尼克医生
Dr. Morgan Reznick, Mill Valley, California.
闪亮登场
Represent!
好了 斯普里特 够了
Okay, Spirit, that's enough.
把你的手♥机♥收好
All right, put your phone away,
不然我就没收了
or it becomes my phone.
各位 这位西装男不让我录了
Well, folks, looks like the suits are shuttin' me down.
感谢大家的支持
Thanks for all your support.
爱你们 拜
Love you! Bye!
抱歉 我的朋友们想知道我的最新情况
Sorry, but my friends insist I keep them up to date.
没关系 今天很重要
It's all right. It's a big day.
斯普里特有天生的心脏异位 她一直...
Spirit was born with ectopia cordis. She's been --
怎么没在婴儿时期帮她修复心脏
Why didn't they repair it when she was an infant?
没办法 当时她的肋骨架太小了
They couldn't. Her rib cage was too small.
等她缓慢稳定地长到十四岁后
But after 14 years of slow and steady growth...
是时候送这宝贝回老家了
It's time to put this baby where it belongs.
这个画面非常神奇
This is an interesting view.
我能看到主动脉弓
I can see the aortic arch.
-莫菲 -没关系
- Murphy. - Oh, it's all right.
我习惯人们好奇的眼光了
I'm used to people being curious.
你肯定很期待
I'm sure you're looking forward
没人再用好奇的眼光看你
to when there's nothing to be curious about.
我真正期待的是...去人多的地方
What I'm really looking forward to is...crowds.
你喜欢人多的地方
You like crowds?
不知道
I don't know.
我从没去过
I've never been in one.
我没法念普通的学校
I can't go to a normal school,
我的父母几乎不让我离开家
and my parents barely ever let me leave our house.
这颗小肿块可能让你心脏停跳 情理之中
Well, when a small bump could stop your heart, it makes sense.
但你还是有很多朋友
But you still have a lot of friends?
对 当然了
Yeah, of course.
只是不能跟他们痛快地玩耍
I mean, I just can't do anything fun with them.
要是不能痛快地玩耍
If you can't do anything fun,
那怎么跟他们交上朋友的
then how did you get them to be your friend?
提醒你一下吧
Well, in case you haven't noticed,
我喜欢聊天
I like to talk.
-对 -而且现在什么事都可以网上操作
- Yes. - u202dAnd, we all do everything online now anyway.
等我出院后第一件事就是
The first thing I'm gonna do when I get out of here
带我的朋友去听音乐会
is take all my friends to a concert.
就是那种最低价的普通门票
Like, general admission, on the floor.
我甚至不在乎是哪支乐队
I don't even care who the band is,
只要那里到处都是人
just as long as the place is packed.
我还要拥抱所有人
And I'm gonna hug everyone.
你从没拥抱过谁吗
You've never hugged anyone?
连父母都没抱过吗
Not even your parents?
亲吻父母 跟朋友击掌庆祝
Kissed by my parents, high-fived by my friends,
但没拥抱过
but, nope, no hugs.
太危险了
It's just too risky.
拥抱让我感觉很束缚
Hugs make me feel trapped.
抱歉
u202dSorry.
就快好了
Almost done.
右上腹疼痛
Pain in the upper-right quadrant.
是黄疸
It's jaundice.
胆红素飙升
Bilirubin's off the chart.
没道理啊
That doesn't make sense.
移植术之后他一直恢复得很好
He's been doing so well since the transplant.
今年每次检查都很正常
Yeah, every check-up this year's been perfect.
可能只是暂时的复发
Well, it could just be a temporary flare-up.
我们会加大抗排异药用量
We'll increase his anti-rejection meds
做全肝检查
and do a full liver exam.
到时就会更明确
We'll know more then.
你俩去做检查
You two, do the work-up.
你去找新的肝脏
And you find a new liver.
不该等活检结果吗
Shouldn't we wait for the biopsy result?
我已经知道结果了
Not when I already know what it's gonna say.
得立即给他找新的肝脏
He needs a new liver ASAP.
没那么容易
I mean, that's gonna be hard.
他是O型血
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表