剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
那就买♥♥一辆
So get one.
你已经开了半小时了
You've been driving a half-hour,
你比圣何塞一半人开得都好
and you're already better than half the people in San Jose.
我独自一人的时候会走神
I get distracted when I'm alone.
所以我有时候会错过公交车
That's why I miss my bus sometimes.
格拉斯曼医生觉得我开车的时候也会走神
Dr. Glassman thinks I'd do the same thing driving.
他大概说得对
He's probably right.
想找点乐子吗
Want to have some fun?
-现在就挺好的 -停车
- I'm already having fun. - Stop the car.
-为什么 -听我的
- Why? - Just do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心 现在整条路上只有我们一辆车
Don't worry. We're the only car on the road right now.
把左脚放在刹车上
Put your left foot on the brake.
好吧
Okay.
好了
There we go.
现在全踩下去 好了
Now hold it all the way down. There you go.
现在右脚把油门踩到底
Okay, now floor the gas with your right foot.
我不确定这样好不好
I-I don't know about this.
没关系的 没事的
No, it's okay. It's okay.
现在把左脚从刹车上慢慢抬起
Now slowly ease your left foot off the brake...
直到听到...
until you hear...
这声音
this.
我闻到烟味了
I smell smoke.
对 就是这样 肖恩
Yeah, that's the point, Shaun.
我们在烧耗轮胎 再来一次
It's burning rubber. Do it again.
好
Okay.
真有意思
Now, this is fun.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
我们得留点轮胎载我们回家呢
We need some rubber left to get us home.
我在烧耗轮胎
I am burning rubber.
-好了 肖恩 该停下了 -好吧
- Okay, Shaun, it's time to stop. u202d- Okay.
肖恩 把另一只脚从油门上松开
Shaun, take your other foot off the gas!
肖恩 看路
Shaun, look out!
另一只脚 另一只脚
It's the other foot! Other foot!
是另一只脚 另一只脚
It's the other foot! It's the other foot!
另一只脚
It's the other foot!
我和柯医生花费数月
Dr. Ko and I have been working for months
来绘制珍妮和凯蒂的脑部构造图
to map the structure of Jenny and Katie's brain.
你是说两个脑部吧
Don't you mean "Brains"?
实际上 尽管两部分独♥立♥为两姐妹运作
Actually, while different regions operate independently for each sister,
但只有一个大脑
there is a single brain mass.
所以她们之前的神经外科医生
That's why all their previous neurosurgeons
都认为分离术不可能成功
insisted separation was impossible.
分离大脑并不是问题
The real problem won't be dividing their brains
分离静脉才是
but dividing their veins.
她们共享一根矢状窦静脉
They share a single sagittal sinus vein.
我们会将其分给珍妮
Which we'll give to Jenny.
用凯蒂腿上的移植静脉造根新的给她
Then we'll create a new one for Katie using a grafted vein from her leg.
很好 你让他们跟上了进度
Nice. You've gotten them up to speed fast.
在十二小时内完成六个月的准备工作
Well, with 6 months of prep to do in 12 hours,
他们只能这样了
it was their only choice.
那我们开始吧
So, let's get started.
-我撞车了 -我们没有
- I crashed. - We didn't.
-有 我撞车了 -我们只是...
- Yes, I- I crashed. - We just...
-我撞到了什么 -肖恩 肖恩
- I hit something. - Shaun. Shaun.
我撞到了什么 真的 我撞到了
I hit something. I did. I hit something.
-肖恩 你... -我知道我撞上了
- Shaun, you... - I know I did.
-我感觉到了 我撞车了 -肖恩你没撞车
- I felt it. I crashed. - Shaun, you didn't crash.
-撞了 -你只是开离了公路
- Yes. - You just drove off the road...
-不是 -而且都是我的错
- No. -And it was totally my fault.
不 你错了 我撞上了
No, you're wrong. Nuh- unh. I hit something.
-不 你没有 -我感觉到了
- No, you didn't. - I felt it.
-我撞车了 -不 肖恩 看着我
- I crashed. I crashed. - No, Shaun, look at me.
冷静一下
Calm down. Calm.
-好 -看着我 看着我
- Okay. Okay. - Look at me. Look at me.
深呼吸 不管发生了什么
Breathe. Whatever happened,
不管你感到了什么 你什么都没做错
whatever you felt, you did nothing wrong.
都是我的错 好吗
It was all my fault, okay?
好吧 格拉斯曼医生说得对
Okay. Dr. Glassman... He was right.
我不应该开车
I-I should not be allowed to drive.
不应该
No, no.
肖恩
Shaun.
不 我不会开车的 谢谢
No, I'm not going to drive, thank you.
我知道 没人要开车
Yeah, I...I know. No one is.
因为你是对的 我们确实撞到了什么
'Cause you were right. We did hit something.
看起来一切正常
Everything is still looking good.
如果你晚上有什么需要
If you need anything during the night,
按呼叫按钮就会有人过来
just press your call button.
珍妮睡着了吗
Is Jenny asleep?
是的
Yeah.
安德鲁斯医生在哪儿
Where's Dr. Andrews?
他跟柯医生和梅伦德斯医生在一起
He is with Dr. Ko and Dr. Melendez.
他们在协调明天的手术方案
They're working to finalize the surgical protocol for tomorrow.
我得和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我不想做分离手术了
I don't want to do the separation surgery.
我马上去找他
I'll go find him right away.
我明白她很害怕 但不做手术
I understand she's scared, but without this surgery,
她们俩都很可能会死
there is a good chance both of them die.
你和她们母亲谈过了吗
Have you talked to the mother?
她不想搅进来 坚持由她们自己决定
She refuses to weigh in, insists it's their decision.
让我试试和她谈
Let me try and talk to her.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
你发明了你要用来分离她们的技术
You invented the technique you're gonna use to separate them.
-所以呢 -所以她没法客观
- So? - So she's not even close to objective.
现在不是担心诉讼的时候
Okay, now is not the time to be worrying about lawsuits.
这是我的工作
That's my job.
而我们的工作是救这两个女孩的命
And our job is saving these girls' lives.
好了 放轻松 我们都是同一阵营的
Okay, take it easy. We're all on the same team here.
-我去和她谈 -你已经和她谈过了
- I'll talk to her. - You've already talked to her.
我再去试试
I will try again.
应该让布朗去
Browne should do it.
我
Me?
我们需要一个十八岁女孩可以信任的人
We need someone that an 18-year-old girl trusts.
她也是我们之中最善于沟通的人
She's also the best communicator out of all of us.
好吧
Okay.
我们给凯蒂一晚上来想清楚
We'll give Katie the night to think it over.
布朗 你早上去和她谈
Browne, you'll talk to her in the morning.
让她同意这项手术
Get her to consent to this surgery.
如果我做不到呢
And if I'm not able to do that?
这不是什么大事 车会坏
It's not a big deal. Cars break.
所以上帝才发明了机械学 以及酒
That's why God makes mechanics... and booze.
两杯龙舌兰 谢谢
Two shots of tequila, please.
我不渴
I'm not thirsty.
没人因为渴才喝龙舌兰的
You don't drink tequila because you're thirsty.
你喝醉过吗
Have you ever been drunk?
从没有吗
Never?
八年大学都没参加过兄弟会派对吗
Eight years of college a-and not one frat party?
赛前聚会呢 你室友的21岁生日会
Tailgating? Your roommate's 21st birthday?
你做什么工作
What is your job?
现在你对我的工作感兴趣了
Now you're interested in my job?
是的
Yes.
我是汽车工程师
I'm an automotive engineer.
我在为一家初创公♥司♥设计无人驾驶汽车
I work for a start-up that's developing new designs for self-driving cars.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
不喜欢
No.
我喜欢建造东西
I like to build things,
不喜欢开着没完没了的会来讨论建造东西
not to sit in endless meetings talking about building things.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表