剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
What are you smelling right now?
松树
Pine trees.
我永远都不会忘记
I'm never gonna forget
当你在向我讲述你弟弟和你♥爸♥爸的时候
that when you told me about your brother and your dad,
有松树的味道
it smelled like pine trees.
但我也不想让你忘记
But I don't want you to ever forget
就在你跟我讲完以后 我们在听...
that right after you told me, we were listening to...
不 忘了这首
Ouch. No. Do not remember that.
也忘了这首
Or that.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
不 没感觉
Nope. Not feeling it.
BGM: The Heat
by The Bones of J.R. Jones
♪ ...the satellites in the fuse box, too ♪
太好听了
Ooh, so good.
♪ Our sharp teeth are the only light ♪
你永远也不会忘记这首歌♥
This is the one you will not forget.
别忘了这首歌♥
Do not forget this.
♪ I drank the whole moon dry ♪ ♪Moon dry ♪
♪ Cause all my friends are metalheads ♪
♪ Swear they'd never catch us dead ♪
♪ Split up when the police come ♪
♪ Yeah, running used to get me high, high ♪
♪ Now I only feel tired ♪
珍妮发生了术后肾静脉破裂
Jenny had a post-op renal-vein rupture.
我们在她失血过多前修补好了
We were able to repair it before she lost too much blood.
两个孩子现在生命体征稳定
Both your vitals are stable now,
而且凯蒂的新肾脏功能良好
and Katie's new kidney is functioning well.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
她破裂的静脉会对我们的分离手术有什么影响吗
Will her ruptured vein have any effect on our separation surgery?
最好不要
It better not.
凯蒂 我爱你
Katie, I love you,
但是我再也不想
but if I have to spend one minute more than
看你练莫扎特的歌♥了
I have to watching you practicing some Mozart song --
那不是歌♥ 那是协奏曲
They're not songs. They're concertos.
别担心 手术六个月后按计划进行
Don't worry. Six months is still the plan.
我的所作所为极其不专业
Look, what I did was incredibly unprofessional
而且...不可原谅
and just...inexcusable.
但我想你还是要来求得原谅的
But I'm guessing you're gonna give one anyway.
不
No.
不 只是解释 以及...请求
No, just an explanation and a, uh...request.
这样我就可以说服安德鲁斯
It could help me to convince Andrews
给我第二次机会
I deserve a second chance.
好吧 说来听听
Okay. Let's hear the explanation.
布朗医生和我...在交往
Dr. Browne and I are... seeing each other.
你可以站在我的角度想想
Look, if you could just put yourself in my shoes.
我在乎的女人告诉我有人在骚扰她
A woman I care about tells me a guy harassed her,
更糟糕的是 她说这是我的错
and, even worse, she tells me it's my fault
因为我太愚蠢迟钝
because I was too -- too stupidly insensitive
不知道她经历了什么
to understand what she was going through.
我觉得我自己就是垃圾
I felt like crap.
而且 我就像白♥痴♥一样
And like an idiot,
我...试图去补偿她
I...tried to make it up to her.
我只是想要一点理解
All I'm asking for is just a little understanding.
你可以理解我吗
Wouldn't you have done the same thing?
不是我的问题
Not my problem.
怎么了
Yeah?
珍妮心动过缓 还有低血压
Jenny's bradycardic and hypotensive.
-发生了什么 -她之前还好好的
- What's happening? -She was fine a minute ago.
我们在聊天 然后她突然就开始呼吸困难
We were talking, then she started to have trouble breathing.
珍妮心力衰竭了
Jenny's heart is failing.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
她有室速 把手推车推过来 呼叫梅伦德斯
She's in V-tach. Grab the cart, page Melendez.
珍妮情况稳定了
Jenny's stable.
我给她用了β受体阻滞剂和血管扩张剂
I have her on beta blockers and vasodilators,
但这还不够
but it's not gonna be enough.
一定是肾静脉破裂使她
Renal-vein rupture must have caused
本就十分脆弱的心脏情况恶化
her already weak heart to deteriorate.
她现在处于终末期心衰
She's in end-stage failure.
我会在移植登记中心加上她的名字
I'll get her on the transplant registry.
她还能撑多久 几个月 几周
What are we talking? Months? Weeks?
只有几天
Days.
我们没法在几天之内找到一颗心脏
We're not gonna find a donor heart in a few days.
我们可以把她们俩的身体分开
We could disconnect her from the other body
这样她的心脏就不用为对方的血液进行氧合了
her heart is partially oxygenating the blood for.
肾移植手术后六个月
I was already pushing the envelope
进行分离手术
to do the separation surgery
已经是在挑战极限了
six months after a kidney transplant.
你真的觉得
Do you really think
她们能在肾移植术后一天就经受分离手术
they could handle it one day after?
这或许是我们唯一的选择了
It may be our only choice.
是的
Yeah.
新语♥音♥留言 来自亚伦·格拉斯曼医生
他的电♥话♥比这场雨还扫兴
His calls are an even bigger buzzkill than this rain
彻底破坏了这趟旅行的目的
and defeating the whole purpose of this trip.
好吧
Okay.
住院医师不应该关掉手♥机♥
Residents are not supposed to turn off their phones.
我们做个交易怎么样
How about we make a deal?
如果你关掉手♥机♥ 我就让你开车
If you turn off your phone, I'll let you drive.
-我没有驾照 -我知道
- I don't have a driver's license. - I know.
-我一直想学开车 -我知道
- I've always wanted to learn to drive. - I know.
格拉斯曼医生 他一直都不想让我开车
Dr. Glassman -- he never wanted me to.
我知道
I know.
其实我不知道
Actually, I didn't know that,
但是说不知道听起来太傻了
but that definitely sounds like Glassy.
好吧
Okay.
不错吧
Yeah?
你开的很好
You're doing awesome.
天生就会开车
You're a natural.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也是这么想的
I think so, too.
左转灯
Blinker.
好了 这里左转
All right, now make this left turn.
好了 这次别绕圈了
Okay, don't circle this time.
直接前进吧
Just keep going straight.
为什么停下来
u202dWhat are you stopping for?
你想让我开到路上
You want me to go out on the street?
车本来就该在路上开
It's where the car wants to go.
走吧
Come on.
最坏的可能是什么
What's the worst thing that could happen?
我可能会撞死人
I could run over someone and kill them.
你是有自闭症 可你不瞎
You have autism. You're not blind.
而且有我在这陪着你
And I'll be right here with you.
半圆顶 我们来了
Half Dome, here we come.
我能听收音机吗
Can I turn on the radio?
-不行 不行 谢谢 -好吧 好吧
- No! No, thank you. - Okay, okay.
很好
Nice.
我们认为提前进行分离手术
We believe moving up the separation surgery
可以减轻珍妮心脏的负担
will lighten the load on Jenny's heart,
或许可以让她的心脏稍微恢复
maybe allow it to recover a bit
这样未来就不需要做移植手术了
so a transplant won't even be necessary in the future.
现在凯蒂将面临更高的风险
It is higher risk for Katie now,
考虑到她的新肾脏还没有完全发挥功能
given that her new kidney is still not fully functional.
你觉得我们应该怎么办
What do you think we should do?
这是你的身体 你来决定
It's your bodies. Your decision.
-妈妈 别这么说 -不 我是认真的
- Mom, stop it. - No, I'm serious.
我希望你们俩坚强独♥立♥ 你们做到了
I raised you both to be strong and independent, and you are.
所以不论你们的决定是什么 我都支持
So whatever you decide, I'll support.
咱们做手术吧
Let's do it.
做吧 把我们分开
Go ahead. Chop us in half.
凯蒂
Katie?
我们需要你们两人都同意
We obviously need both your consent.
-做吧 -你确定
- Okay. - You sure?
你还想再了解一下吗 还有问题吗
You want to talk more? Have any questions?
没有 我没事 做手术吧
No. I'm good. Let's do it.
我想要一辆车
I want a car.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表