剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
表现得像个普通人能有多难
How hard can it be to just act like a normal human being?
不
No!
你能别玩你那破兔子了吗
Will you stop petting that stupid rabbit?!
我们再也不会回家了
We're never going home again.
我们有彼此 这就够了
We have each other, and that's all we need.
你未婚夫的刀法不错
Your fiancé sure can handle a knife.
他有着严重的缺陷
He's got a serious deficit.
你是骄傲还是失望
So, are you proud or disappointed?
马库斯 别掺杂个人情绪
Marcus, stop making everything so personal.
你打一开始就想要他这位置
You've wanted his job since day one.
在座各位都知道
Everyone in this room knows that.
-你怎么 -我负责这个部门
- How did you... - It's my department.
我需要了解一切
It's my job to know everything.
既然我也为你工作
Since I work for you,
那这是不是都算你的错
doesn't that make all this actually your fault?
不好意思 后面说什么我没听到
Oh, I'm sorry. I stopped listening after "I work for you".
一个外科医生需要懂得沟通
A surgeon needs to communicate.
莫菲医生能做到吗 重压之下他能行吗
Can Dr. Murphy do that? Can he do that under stress?
明知别人真的命悬一线时
Can he do that knowing that a human life
他能做到吗
literally hangs in the balance?
我正在玩「神秘海域」 但没电了
So, I'm in the middle of "Uncharted", and I'm dead.
能借我几粒7号♥电池吗
Can I borrow some triple A's?
我是你的邻居
I'm your neighbor.
你好
Hello.
34号♥
34?
我上周搬来的 33号♥
I moved in last week. 33.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我在医院上班
I work at a hospital.
太酷了
That's cool.
是啊
Yes.
7号♥电池 拜托啦
Triple A's, por favor?
电池
Batteries.
对
Right.
你有吗
Do you have any?
7号♥电池
Triple A batteries.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你个建议 别喂猫
Piece of advice -- don't feed the cat.
哪只猫
Which cat?
你喂它一次 它就赖着不走了
Feed it once, and it'll never leave you alone.
谢谢你的电池 邻居
Thank you for the batteries, neighbor.
不客气
You're welcome!
外科
Surgical.
算你运气好 我不是护士
Well, you're in luck because I'm not a nurse,
我是外科住院医师
I'm a surgical resident.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
找到跟查克匹配的肝源了
We got a liver for Chuck!
-在哪 -旧金山市立医院
- Where? - SF Municipal Hospital!
肝脏从摘取到移植能存活多久
And how long do we have body-to-body on the liver transplant?
-八小时 -八小时
- Eight hours. - Eight hours.
你不知道肝脏的存活时间
You don't know the longevity of a liver?
这是教学型医院 而我是老师
This is a teaching hospital, and I'm the teacher.
你和莫菲负责去取器官
You and Murphy, you're on organ pick-up.
检查是否健康 把肝脏从旧金山市立医院带回来
Check the health and bring the liver back from SFM.
是我收治的查克 我真的很想
I was at Chuck's intake. I'd really like to be --
那你现在负责收治他的新肝脏
Now you're gonna be at the intake for his new liver.
杰瑞德 带查克下来准备好
Jared, get Chuck down here and get him prepped.
肝脏只能存活八小时
We got eight hours on this thing,
时间不等人
and the clock starts ticking now.
本德尔医生请到精神科病房♥
Dr. Bender to the mental ward, please.
本德尔医生
Dr. Bender.
我没有打扰你的术前准备吧
I'm not interrupting your pre-game, am I?
这是我的第四百台乳♥房♥♥重建手术
I think this is my 400th breast reconstruction.
董事会真该送我块牌匾
The board should give me a plaque.
怎么了
What's up?
下午四点
Your 4:00 P.M.
VIP 万纳梅克
The V.I.P. -- Wannamaker.
对 皮瓣移植
Yes! The Free-Flap.
他住进了顶层豪华套房♥ 肯定住得很舒适
He's checked into the penthouse suite, resting comfortably I'm sure.
我给他做了一段时间的工作 他快答应了
I've been working on him for awhile now, and he's close.
他很快就要给基金会减免税款了
He's real close to making the Foundation his tax relief.
太好了
That's good to hear.
我要手术万无一失
I want aces on this.
一切顺利
Everything perfect.
你这么说太好了 我本打算通知的
That's good to know. I was gonna phone it in.
本德尔医生请到精神科病房♥
Dr. Bender to the mental ward, please.
本德尔医生
Dr. Bender.
这是主席版的鼓舞士气吗
Is this the chairman's version of a pep talk?
我在给手术上个保险
I'm looking for a fail-safe outcome on the procedure.
我想让梅伦德斯医生做你的助手
I want you to use Dr. Melendez as your second.
他就是你的「保险」 梅伦德斯
That's your fail-safe? Melendez?
我才是你的外科手术主任
I'm your Chief of Surgery.
这只是保障手术万无一失的预防措施
It's just a precaution to guarantee a perfect outcome.
你在质疑我的能力吗
Are you doubting my abilities?
万纳梅克很重要
Wannamaker is important.
一切必须万无一失
Everything has to be perfect.
你已经说过了
You said that already.
我才是你的「保险」
I'm your fail-safe.
VIP病患不会有事的
The V.I.P. will be fine.
你没事吧
How you doing?
我知道你可能受不了这些动静
I know these sounds and everything might be a lot for you.
谁都难以承受
It's -- it's hard for anyone.
我喜欢直升机
I like helicopters.
我之前不知道你坐过直升机
I, uh, didn't know you'd been on a helicopter.
我没坐过
I haven't.
存活倒计时
到旧金山市立医院要十五分钟
15 minutes to San Francisco Municipal Hospital.
飞行应该很平稳
Should be a smooth ride.
你知道这算什么吧
You do know what this is, right?
我来告诉你 这就是打杂
Well, I'll tell you what it is. It's scut work.
杰拉德运气好 而我们只负责...
Jared gets the golden ticket, and we get...
送外卖♥♥披萨
pizza delivery.
螺旋桨一直那样转的 肖恩
The rotors just go round and round, Shaun.
不会变的
They don't change.
怎样才能跟你说话呢
How do I talk to you?
查克 你有过胸痛气短的状况吗
So, Chuck, any chest pains, shortness of breath?
没有
No.
最近六个月内喝过酒吗
Any alcohol in the last six months?
没有
No.
-会疼一下 -四肢有肿胀感吗
-Here comes a quick pinch. -Any swelling in your limbs?
这里跟黑色星期五的沃尔玛一样
It's Walmart on Black Friday in here.
准备器♥官♥移♥植♥时就会这样紧张
Things speed way up - when you're having a transplant.
我喜欢
I like it.
这是正能量
It's good energy.
那么 没有肿胀吧
So, that's a "No" on the swelling?
没有
No.
我时常情绪低落
I feel lousy all the time, pretty much.
但是...我还能重新开始吧 有了这个肝
But...I've got a second chance, you know, with this liver.
当然
Sure.
见谅 我女儿的电♥话♥
Excuse me. It's my daughter.
我跟妈妈说过了
I already spoke to Mom.
还有汤米叔叔
A-And Uncle Tommy, too.
是啊 我得亲眼看到你
Yeah, I need to see your face.
好的
All right.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye.
她刚从伯克利的加州大学法学院毕业
She just graduated from law school at Cal.
我跟你说过
I told you that.
没说过 恭喜
Uh, no. Congratulations.
那我应该是告诉布朗医生了
I must've told Dr. Browne, then.
布朗医生呢
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表