剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
霍华德 你的阑尾恐怕已经破裂了
I'm afraid, Howard, your appendix has already ruptured.
立刻安排手术室 呼叫梅伦德斯
Book an OR stat and page Melendez.
等等 我得想想谁来照顾我的孩子
Wait. I need to figure out who's gonna take care of my kids,
还要通知学校找人给我代课
call the school so they can get subs for my classes.
肖先生 如果现在不做手术
Mr. Shaw, if we don't get you into surgery now,
感染会扩散 你会感染性休克
your infection could spread and you could become septic.
布朗医生会打电♥话♥通知到相关人员
Dr. Browne will make all the necessary phone calls
我给你准备手术
while I prep you for surgery.
对吧 布朗医生
Isn't that so, Dr. Browne?
我们会照顾好你的 肖先生
You're in good hands, Mr. Shaw.
交给我们吧
We've got you covered.
走
Let's go.
你好
Hello.
你穿裙子吗
Do you wear dresses?
莫菲 闭嘴
Murphy, don't.
奎因是自认为是女孩的男孩
Quinn is a boy who thinks he's a girl.
我想知道他那样认为的原因
I want to know why he thinks that.
我有时穿裙子 有时穿紧身裤
Sometimes I wear dresses, but sometimes I wear leggings.
你喜欢粉色吗
Do you like the color pink?
我更喜欢紫色
I'm more of a purple girl.
-你玩娃娃吗 -从五岁起 我就超迷美人鱼
- Do you play with dolls? - Since I was 5, but I'm super into mermaids.
你上舞蹈...
Do you take dance --
用于练习推理和创造力的问话游戏
莫菲 到「二十问」了
Murphy, 20 questions are up.
我才问了四个
I only asked four.
-你喷香水吗 -无关紧要
- Do you wear perfume? - It doesn't matter.
CT准备好了 走吧
The CT's ready. Let's go.
-你总会涂指甲吗 -走吧
- Do you always paint your nails? - Let's go.
穿孔的阑尾取出来了
Perforated appendix is out.
清洗还是不清洗
Lavage or no lavage.
布朗医生
Dr. Browne.
伤口缝合前清洗
Lavage before closing the wound
会降低残余的积液
decreases residual fluid accumulation
-减少残余污染 -克莱尔说得对
- and minimizes residual contamination. - Claire's right.
但最近研究指出穿孔阑尾炎手术进行了冲洗
Although, a recent study documented a higher abscess rate
脓肿的几率会更高
when irrigation was used for perforated appendicitis.
有人做功课了
Well, someone did their homework.
自从《美国外科学》发表了我的论文后
I'm partial to AMSURG
我就很爱看了
since they published me.
以医学生的身份
As a medical student?
是关于经导管主动脉瓣置换手术
It was about the cost and stabilization of disease
主动脉瓣置换手术
in patients undergoing transcatheter
费用和稳定病情的论文
and surgical aortic valve replacement.
你想专门从事心胸外科吗
Are you thinking of specializing in cardio-thoracic?
女生总可以幻想一下吧
A girl can dream.
进行缝合吧
Staple up and close up.
其实
It's, uh --
你能加入我很开心 摩根
it's good to have you on board, Morgan.
能有另一位外科女医生真好
It's great to have another female surgeon.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我们做不成朋友
you and I are not gonna be friends,
一起出去玩 一起过夜
hanging out, having sleepovers,
互相编辫子
braiding each other's hair.
我其实并没有这个意思
That's not exactly - where I was going with it.
等实习期结束
When residency's over,
医院可能只会在我们中留下两人
the hospital's likely only keeping two of us.
肖恩有格拉斯曼的喜爱 他肯定进
Shaun is Glassman's pet project, so he's in.
杰瑞德不受欢迎 他肯定出局
Jared is persona non grata, so he's out.
这意味每次你胜利了我就会输
Which means every time you win, I lose.
反之亦然
And vice versa.
感谢提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
你认为他是复杂还是困惑呢
Do you think he's complicated or confused?
兄弟 别再称呼她为「他」
Dude, you've got to quit calling her a "He."
如果你不尊敬我们的病人
We're never going to win this competition
我们永远没法成功
with you disrespecting our patient.
-在怀俄明州没有变性人吗 -好吧
- Don't they have transgender people in Wyoming? - Okay.
治疗变性人
Transgender patient care
不在我上的医学院授课范围内
was not part of my - medical school curriculum.
你学过吗
Was it part of yours?
没有
No.
奎因没有阑尾炎
Quinn doesn't have appendicitis.
他有睾丸癌
He has testicular cancer.
她
She.
我们在奎因左侧睾丸上发现一个肿瘤
We found a mass on Quinn's left testicle.
她得了癌症 但是
She has cancer, but --
-我要死了吗 -不会
- Am I gonna die? - No, no.
预后情况很好
Prognosis is very good.
我们在它扩散前发现了它
We've caught it before it spread,
我们通过手术移除肿瘤
and we'll do surgery on the mass to remove it.
CT也显示出他骨质缺乏
The CT also showed he has osteopenia.
莫菲 不许再说「他」
Murphy, stop with the "He."
奎妮 是你妈妈
Quinnie, it's your mom.
我得去...
I -- I have to --
当然
Of course.
骨质缺乏
Osteopenia.
-指骨密度低是吗 -是的
- That's low bone density, right? - Yeah.
你怎么会知道
How'd you know that?
你知道我为什么会得癌症吗
Do you know how I got cancer?
有几个可能原因 但是我...
There are several - possible causes, but I --
-微石症腮腺炎尿道下裂 -莫菲
- Microlithiasis, mumps, hypospadias -- - Murphy.
上皮生殖细胞肿瘤
Intraepithelial germ cell neoplasia,
腹股沟疝 艾滋病
inguinal hernia, HIV --
莫菲 够了
Murphy. Enough.
你的父母马上就来了
Your parents are on their way here.
他们刚告诉我
Um, they just told me --
奎因你在服用发育阻断剂吗
Quinn, are you on puberty blockers?
这是骨质缺乏的可能原因
That's the likely cause of the osteopenia.
你在服用亮丙瑞林或组胺瑞林吗
Are you taking leuprorelin or histrelin?
我服用亮丙瑞林九个月了
I've been leuprorelin for nine months.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say anything earlier?
因为我父母不想让我奶奶知道
Because my parents didn't want my grandma to know.
看起来他有个脓肿
Looks like he has an abscess.
你被感染了
You have an infection.
我们会弄掉它 给你服用抗生素
We'll drain it, put you on antibiotics.
不用担心
It's nothing to worry about.
只是你得在医院
It just means - you might be in the hospital
多待几个晚上
a couple of extra nights.
我不能多待几个晚上
I -- I can't spend a couple of extra nights.
我得出去
I need to get out of here.
你是担心自己的孩子吗
Are you worried about your kids?
他们和我姐姐在一起 很安全
Well, they're with my sister, they're safe,
但他们从没离开过我一晚
but they've never spent a night without me
自从他们出生后
since they were born.
那把这次当作是赐福吧
Well, then consider this a blessing.
没有孩子 给自己放个假
A free vacation from your kids.
他们是我的生命
They're my life.
我妻子去年死于卵巢癌
My wife died of ovarian cancer last year.
我
I...
我讨厌医院
I hate hospitals.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
不然我找个电脑过来
Why don't I find a laptop
你可以和孩子们视频
so you can Skype with them?
我再从小儿科弄几个玩具熊来
And I'll rustle up a couple of toy bears from Peds
给你带回家
for you to take home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得提醒你
I want to reassure you
发育阻断剂
that the puberty blockers
不会导致你的癌症
are in no way responsible for causing cancer.
亮丙瑞林确实导致了你的骨质缺乏
The leuprorelin did cause your osteopenia.
意思是我不能再服用发育阻断剂了吗
Does this mean I have to stop taking puberty blockers?
是的
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表