剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
He's Blood Type O.
这几乎不可能
It's gonna be impossible.
最初能找到就已经很幸运了
He's lucky they were able to find the first one.
他最好又能好运
Well, he better get lucky again
因为只有这个办法才能保住他的命
because it's our only way to keep him alive.
完蛋了
We're screwed.
芭芭拉·伯克斯在科苏梅尔岛水肺潜水时
Barbara Boxer got ear barotrauma scuba-diving in Cozumel
造成了耳部气压伤 两周内不能坐飞机
and cannot fly for two weeks,
就是说没人在庆典上做主旨讲话了
which means we don't have a keynote speaker for our gala.
你觉得很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
我只是没见过你焦虑的样子
I've just never seen you anxious,
而且我很怀疑芭芭拉·伯克斯会水肺潜水
and I seriously doubt Barbara Boxer scuba-dives.
只是借口而已
It's just an excuse.
她给我发了在医院的照片
She sent me a picture from the hospital.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
谁都可以伪造照片
Anyone can fake a photograph.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在搜我们伟大的加利福尼亚州参议员
I am doing a search to see if our esteemed senator
在接受采访时有没有 哪怕一次
from the great state of California ever once -- once --
谈到过自己会水肺潜水
talked about scuba-diving in an interview.
真假不重要
It doesn't matter if it's true.
重要的是得找个人替代她
What matters is that we find a replacement.
我需要你帮我安排跟艾登·柯尔特见面
I need you to get me a meeting with Aiden Coulter.
-艾登·柯尔特 -对
- Aiden Coulter? u202d- Yes.
我只是有次在奥克兰运动队比赛时坐他旁边而已
What? I sat next to him once at an A's game.
我记得当时
And the story I remember is that
你俩聊了一整晚
you two were talking smack that entire game,
他还在把啤酒洒你身上后
and after he spilled his beer on you
坚持要给你买♥♥件新的外套
and insisted on buying you a new jacket,
而你拒绝了
you refused him.
所以他欠你个人情
So he owes you.
安排我跟他见面
Just get me a meeting.
之后的事交给我就好
I'll handle everything from there.
好
Okay.
我会想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
芭芭拉·伯克斯会水肺潜水吗
没事的
You'll be fine.
你之前做过肝脏活检
You've had liver biopsies before.
而那非常疼
And they've always hurt a lot.
求你了 没其他办法吗
Please, isn't there another way?
埃里克 其他办法就得从脖子下手
Well, the other way, Eric, would going through your neck,
我认为你不会喜欢那样的
and I don't think you'd like that any more.
埃里克 你知道为什么NBA球员
Eric, do you know why NBA players
比赛前都戴耳机吗
all wear headphones before games?
别看他 看着我
Don't look at him. Look at me.
我需要你回答我
I need you to answer me.
为什么NBA球员比赛前戴耳机
Why do NBA players wear headphones before games?
不知道
I don't know.
也许他们喜欢音乐
I guess they like music.
不 他们需要音乐
No, they need music.
音乐帮助他们忘记纷扰
Music helps them forget about everything else
只聚焦于重要的事情
and focus on what's important --
就是比赛
the game.
你最喜欢的球员是谁
Who's your favorite player?
库里
Curry.
好的
Okay.
这是他每次比赛前听的歌♥曲
This is the song he listens to before every game.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为他也是我最爱的球员
Because he's my favorite player, too.
我希望你闭上眼睛集中于此
I want you to close your eyes and focus on this.
就够了
Just this.
好冷
It's cold.
现在确实 但只要你集中精神
Yeah, now it is, but if you stay focused,
很快就不会感觉冷了
pretty soon, it'll stop feeling cold
并开始感觉温暖
and start to feel warm.
当你觉得暖了 你就点下头
When that happens, I want you to nod your head,
你同时会有一些按压以及痛感
and you'll feel some pressure and a small pinch.
如果那样...
What if it does --
那就闭上眼睛集中精神
Then close your eyes and focus.
准备好了吗
You ready?
只需两分钟他就可以手术了
Two minutes and he'll be good to go.
你怎么知道他是个篮球迷
How'd you know he was a basketball fan?
他的鞋子
His shoes.
他没有穿鞋子
He's not wearing any shoes.
鞋在他房♥间的背包里
Yeah, they're in a backpack in his room.
你翻了他的背包吗
You searched his backpack?
这没有直肠癌那么有攻击性
Well, it's, um, less invasive than a rectal,
而且更多时候还很有用
and most of the time more useful.
斯普里特 保持冷静
Okay, Spirit, just keep still and --
在检查的过程中
And during a few parts of the exam,
我可能需要你屏住呼吸
we may ask you to hold your breath,
但只需要几秒钟
but it'll only be a few seconds.
你都懂的
You got it.
你准备买♥♥件燕尾服还是租一件
You gonna buy a tux or rent one?
募捐晚宴要求正规着装
The fundraiser is black tie.
我有一件西服
I have a suit.
是新的
It's new.
我为了面试住院医师买♥♥的
I bought it for my resident interviews.
多新都不重要
It doesn't matter how new it is.
它不是燕尾服
It's not a tux.
工作时穿制♥服♥使病人心安
Wearing a uniform at work reassures patients.
在派对穿制♥服♥没有任何作用
Wearing a uniform at a party does nothing
只会让你很热 并且不舒服
but make you hot and uncomfortable.
这个派对就是工作
This party is work.
去弄一件燕尾服
Get a tux.
别买♥♥廉价经销店的劣质款
And not a crappy one from some outlet store.
去买♥♥件由专业人士定制的西装 至少花个两千
Get fitted by a pro and spend a minimum of two grand.
你会遇见可以帮助你事业的富豪
You're gonna meet rich people who can help your career,
他们可不愿意帮助邋遢的人
and they're not gonna want to help some slob in a --
我不邋遢
I'm not a slob.
我很干净
No, I am very clean
而且我的衣服从来不起皱
and make sure my clothes are never wrinkled.
这太大了
And it's too big.
她的心脏
Her heart.
和她上次检查相比增大了53%
It's enlarged 53% since her last exam.
她上次检查不过是六个月前
Her last exam was only six months ago.
这样不行
It won't fit.
太大了
Too big.
活组织检查确定了急性细胞排斥反应
The biopsy confirmed acute cellular rejection.
他的免疫抑制剂已经加到最大了 但...
We maximized his immuno-suppressives, but, uh --
我们找到了一个O型肝源
I found one -- a Type-O liver.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
朴和我查过登记中心 并没有什么发现
Park and I checked the registry, and there weren't any.
我在网上发现的
I found it online.
他在几个月前试图直接捐赠
He, uh -- He already tried to make a direct donation a few months ago,
但病人在手术前去世了
but the patient died before the surgery.
我联络了他 这并不简单
I contacted him, which wasn't easy,
但他仍愿意捐赠
but he still wants to be a donor.
太好了
That's amazing.
干得好
Great job.
这里面有什么鬼
What's the catch?
他想成为捐赠者却不在登记中心里
He wants to be a donor, but he's not on the registry?
肯定有鬼
I mean, there's got to be a catch.
他不能进入登记中心
He, uh -- He can't be on the registry
因为他在监狱里
because he is in prison.
由于杀人
For murder.
事实上 七次杀人案
Actually, um, seven murders.
鲍里斯·提拉延是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥杀手
Boris Tirayan was a Russian Mafia enforcer
犯了七宗杀人案
convicted of seven murders.
现在想将功补过
Who now wants to make amends.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表