剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
如果科利擅长于某些领域 就能因此得到原谅
If we forgive Coyle just because he's good at something,
他接下来会做些什么
what does he do next?
要么选他 要么选我们
Either he matters or we matter.
你在手术过程中感到烦恼吗
Were you upset during the procedure?
莫菲告诉你我有「精神创伤」了
Did Murphy tell you that I was "Traumatized"?
你觉得我差点害死了一个人
You think that I might have almost killed a person
都是因为你甩了我
because you dumped me?
事实上 你把这件事说成「我甩了你」
The fact that you're describing it as "Me dumping you"
恰恰说明你为此心烦意乱
suggests that you are upset.
听着 我没事 你也没事
Look, I'm fine. You're fine.
没人为此烦心
Nobody's upset.
很好
Great.
但是你要明白
But you do understand
我必须得问你这些问题
that I have to ask you these questions,
因为我需要你给个说法
that I need a statement from you.
明白
Yes.
这就是我的说法
Here's my statement --
「我没有分心
"I wasn't distracted.
我没有搞砸」
I didn't screw up."
你听明白了吧
You get all that?
你的支气管在手术过程中发生了穿孔
Your bronchus was punctured during the procedure,
不过穿孔已经修复好了
but it's been repaired.
什么 怎么会这样
How? How could that happen?
为什么说谎
Why did you lie?
你说你吸入了油烟
You said that you inhaled smoke,
但支气管里根本没有油烟
but there was no evidence of smoke.
所以向你的医生撒谎 你能得到什么好处
So, what do you gain by lying to your doctors?
我没有撒谎
I wasn't lying.
我只是...
I was just...
迷糊了 我想
confused, I guess.
我很痛
I was in a lot of pain,
而且一切发生的太快了
and it was all happening so fast.
我的胃
My stomach!
纳吉 你有什么感觉
Naja, what are you feeling?
真的很痛... 我感觉我要
It's really sore and... I feel like I'm going to--
这里需要帮助
Can we get some help over here?!
四毫克昂丹司琼
Four milligrams of ondansetron.
气道炎症 腹痛 恶心
Airway inflammation, abdominal pain, nausea.
我们需要做全套血液化验和腹部超声
We need a full blood panel and abdominal ultrasound.
手术会夹闭动脉瘤
The procedure will seal off the aneurysm,
但很有可能会造成一些脑损伤
but there will almost certainly be some brain damage --
从轻微的视觉障碍或语言障碍
anything from mild visual or speech disturbances
到严重的瘫痪 都有可能
to significant paralysis.
但不做手术 他会死
But without the surgery, he'll die.
不 我不同意做手术
No. I-I won't consent to the operation.
你没有太多选择的余地
There really isn't a lot of choice here.
不做手术
Without the operation --
在他第一次中风后
After his first stroke, it --
他花了很长时间才恢复过来
it took him so long to recover.
对他来说 这个过程非常痛苦沮丧
It was frustrating and painful for him.
但是他最终恢复过来了
But he did recover.
他很清楚 他不想生活在妥协中
He made it clear he'd never want to live compromised.
抱歉
Excuse me.
谢谢你和我一起吃早餐
Thank you for having breakfast with me.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
人们经常撒谎 对吗
People lie a lot, don't they?
不 我是认真的 肖恩
No, I-I meant it, Shaun.
我很开心能和你共度时光
I'm happy to spend time with you.
我想到了七个原因
There are seven reasons that I've thought of.
也许还有更多
There may even be more.
人们会毫无理由地撒谎吗
Do people ever lie without a reason?
不会
No.
第六个原因 我认为你刚刚撒谎了
Reason number six. I think you just lied.
我认为你刚为了逃避某些事而撒谎
I think you just lied to avoid something.
你不喜欢这番对话
You don't like this conversation.
肖恩 我很抱歉
Shaun, n-- Shaun, I'm sorry.
我只是有点分心
I'm just -- just a little distracted.
我的那位动脉瘤病人
My aneurysm patient --
我们在给他用高血压药
We're treating him with blood-pressure meds
避免他动脉破裂
to try and avoid a rupture.
你们应该采用血管内栓塞
You should do - an endovascular embolization.
他并不想要
He doesn't want one.
会给他的大脑造成损害
It could leave him with brain damage.
我以为他没有意识
I thought he was unconscious.
是的
He is.
他的妻子知道他想要什么
His wife knows what he wants.
太令人惊讶了
It's amazing. I just --
我不认为我能做到像她那样
I don't think I'd be able to do that.
她牺牲了自己的幸福和未来
She's sacrificing her happiness, her future,
就因为她知道
just because she knows --
她在撒谎
She's lying.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
可能是由于原因四或者是
It could be either reason number four or --
不 她没有在撒谎 肖恩 她爱他
No, she's not lying, Shaun. She loves him.
她不爱他
She doesn't love him.
你都没有见过她
You haven't even met her!
你没见过她和他还有他们儿子一起的样子
You haven't seen what she's like with him, with their son.
我不善于洞悉他人
I'm not good at reading people.
-我善于 -我认为洞悉他人
- Well, I am, and - I think people-reading
总会包含自己的偏见
embraces personal biases.
我认为我们应该避免偏见
I think we should try to avoid biases.
了解他人的表现
Knowledge of human behavior
可以让我们做出有见地的 直觉的决定
can help us make - informed, intuitive decisions.
我的方法更好
My way is better.
基于行为之上 她是在撒谎
It's based on actions. She's lying.
好吧
All right.
如果你爱一个人
If you love someone,
你会不遗余力阻止他死去
you'll do anything to prevent their death.
这个情况
This...situation --
可能会产生利益冲突
There seems to be a conflict of interest.
所以我想派一个法律上的第三方
So I would like to bring in someone else from legal
来处理它
to handle it.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
你是位杰出的律师 但是
You're an excellent lawyer, but --
但是什么
But what?
你认为这是我的问题吗
Do you think this is my problem?
这合乎情理
It's understandable.
48小时前我们才订婚
48 hours ago, we were engaged.
现在突然
And now, suddenly,
你就要来调查我
you're supposed to be investigating me?
是的
Yes.
还有更疯狂的事
And doing crazy things,
比如期待你会给合适的问题
like expecting you to give me complete answers
一个完整的答案
to appropriate questions.
你相信墨菲的判断而不相信我的
You were trusting Murphy's judgment over mine.
他做出的关于本人举止的判断
His judgment about my demeanor.
真的吗
Seriously?
我就问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
你想要我完蛋
You wanted me to screw up.
你确实弄砸了
You did screw up.
所以又怎样
So what?
我们只要处理它就好了
So we just deal with it.
但如果你不承认你无法一直完美
But if you can't even admit that you're not always perfect,
我不完美
then I -- - I am not perfect!
很明显 我的人生里也犯过错
Clearly, I have made mistakes in my life.
但这次不是我的错
But not this time.
刺破支气管不是我的错
That punctured bronchus was not my fault.
护士说他的生命体征稳定
The nurse says his vital signs are stable.
没有变化
No change.
很好
That's good.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表