剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
我是你的邻居
I'm your neighbor.
我正在玩「神秘海域」 但没电了
I'm in the middle of "Uncharted," And I'm dead.
能借我几粒七号♥电池吗
Can I borrow some triple A's?
有点傻吧
It's kind of silly, isn't it?
我是说我们在搞的地下情
Our relationship... that we're hiding it.
杰瑞德 我们没有「情」
We don't have a relationship.
只有「性」
We have sex.
-你迟到了 -不 是公交迟到了
- You're late. - No, the bus was late.
我没做错什么 公交...
I did nothing wrong. The bus...
好吧 这真是太棒了
Yeah. This is gonna work out great.
所以你对他是一视同仁吗
So you're treating him like anybody else?
你知道他今天
You have any idea how many patients
把多少病人吓得要死吗
he's scared the crap out of today?
那你就教他
So teach him.
我想教给你们两个的是他不属于这里
I'm teaching you both that he doesn't belong.
我听说你不让肖恩打杂
I hear you got Shaun off scut
让他回了外科
and back into surgery.
你以为你给他一点权力
You figure you'll give him a little authority,
他肯定会捅出篓子
he'll screw something up.
总之 如果他成功了
Either way, if he succeeds,
我就是支持过他的人
I'm the guy who just backed him.
如果他失败了 我是院长
And if he fails, I'm the president.
你好 我到处都找遍了
Hello. I've looked everywhere.
好了 我来了 我们...
All right, I'm here now. We'll...
我们会一直找 找到它为止
we'll just keep looking until you find it.
家具怎么都在屋子中间
Why is the furniture in the middle of the room?
我知道我打包进来了 还列了单子
I know I packed it. I made a list.
「梅花螺丝刀」
"Star-tip screwdriver."
看 都打勾了
Look, it's checked.
打勾了
It's checked.
你可能把它跟用来打包餐盘的报纸
Maybe you... you threw it out with the newspapers
一起扔掉了
you used to pack the dishes?
我用气泡膜打包的
I packed with bubble wrap.
那样更保险 还能看清里面
It's safer. And you can see through it.
当然了
Of course you did.
肖恩 路边有一家五金店
Shaun, there's a hardware store up the road.
你可以买♥♥个新的
You can buy a new one.
我不想要新的螺丝刀
I don't want a new screwdriver!
我只想要我的螺丝刀
I want my screwdriver!
停下
Stop it!
现在这是...抱歉
It's the middle of the... I'm sorry.
我不该吼你的 我只是...
I just shouldn't have yelled. J-Just...
先歇会儿吧 来坐下
Let's just take a moment. Sit down, please.
听我说 我们可以先用这个 好吗
You know what? We can use this for now, okay?
我没法住在这
I can't stay here.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
-没事的 -我没法住在这
- It'll be fine. - I can't stay here.
洗碗机没法烘干
The...dishwasher doesn't dry,
浴室地漏里有别人的头发
the shower drain has someone else's hair in it.
冰箱保鲜格也总是放不好
And the crisper drawer keeps coming off the track?
你之前就是在修理它吧
I assume that's what you were fixing.
我忘了
I forgot.
你当然忘了
Of course you forgot.
可以理解
It's understandable.
你一直忙得火烧屁♥股♥
You've been working your ass off.
你累坏了 压力太大
You're exhausted. You're under a lot of stress.
这里有楼层管♥理♥员♥
There's a super in the building.
你可以随时叫他帮忙
You can call him anytime.
列一张需要修理的东西清单就好
Just make a list of the things you need repaired.
晚点再写 肖恩 晚点
Later, Shaun. Later.
晚点 肖恩
Later, Shaun!
先别管了 睡觉去
Leave it now. Go to bed.
36岁 怀孕22周
36 years old, 22 weeks pregnant.
16周做超声时在胚胎尾椎处发现肿瘤
Ultrasound at 16 weeks revealed a tumor on the fetus' tailbone.
孕妇得了抗磷脂综合征
Mom's got antiphospholipid syndrome.
手术风险很大
Makes surgery high risk.
同时增大了妊娠的风险
Also makes pregnancy high risk.
她流产过三次
She's had three miscarriages.
我们需要做超声和核磁共振
We need to do an ultrasound and MRI
确定肿瘤的生长速度
to measure the tumor's growth rate.
公交迟到可解释不了你为何一脸倦意地出现
Late bus doesn't explain why you're showing up tired
你才刚休息了十二小时
after you just had 12 hours off.
我们都很累
We're all tired.
刚值了36小时的班
Our last shift was 36 hours.
我没兴趣跟你争论值班安排
I'm not interested in debating the shift schedule with you.
但我很好奇你为什么总替他说话
But I am curious why you always feel the need to defend him.
我们是一个团队
Well, we're all on the same team.
没错
Yes.
但你们都是四分卫
But you're all quarterbacks.
等训练营结束后
And when training camp is over,
只有一人能上场比赛
there's only gonna be one starter.
胚胎的顶臀长度是21.5厘米
The crown-rump length of the fetus is 21.5 centimeters.
肿瘤的直径是
The diameter of the tumor is...
10.6厘米
10.6 centimeters.
有胚胎一半那么大
Half the size of the fetus.
肿瘤变大了
The tumor's grown.
不是恶性肿瘤 但垄断了供血
It's not cancer, but it is monopolizing the blood supply,
导致胚胎心脏弱化
which is weakening the fetus' heart.
很遗憾 但胚胎无法存活到可以生育的阶段
I'm sorry, but there's no chance it would survive long enough to be viable.
最安全的办法就是终止妊娠
The safest course is to terminate the pregnancy.
如果我们要的是「最安全的办法」
If we were interested in the "safest course,"
就不会连续三次来寻求「不同意见」了
we wouldn't be on our third "second opinion."
求你了 梅伦德斯医生
Please, Dr. Melendez,
只要能救我们的孩子 怎么做都行
we want whatever will save our baby.
怀特医生说你之前做过
Dr. Wright told us you've done fetal surgery
摘除这种肿瘤的胚胎手术
to remove this type of tumor before.
摘除肿瘤后 胚胎就健康了
And without the tumor, our baby would be healthy.
你的抗磷脂综合征
Your antiphospholipid syndrome
使长时间手术非常危险
makes a long surgery extremely dangerous.
很有可能出现血栓
There's a high chance for blood clots,
结果可能会危及你的性命
which could have fatal consequences for you.
我们愿意冒险一试
We're willing to take that risk.
如果母亲在手术中死亡 救胚胎又有何用
Saving the fetus doesn't do any good if the mother dies in the process.
我已经流产三次了
I've had three miscarriages.
如果再流产 我还不如去死
If I have to go through that again, I might as well be dead.
-芭芭拉 -真的
- Barb. - It's true.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
你是我见过的最坚强的女人
You're the strongest woman I've ever met.
我们会挺过去的
We'll get through this.
会的 到时我们再怀就是
We will. And... and then we'll try again.
可以通过注射普通肝素
We could manage clotting risk pre-operatively
在术前控制住血栓风险
with an infusion of unfractionated heparin.
以后别再当着病患的面拆我的台
Never contradict me in front of a patient again.
我没有
I didn't.
我赞同你的风险评估
I agree with your assessment of the risks.
所以才提出降低风险的办法
I suggested a way we could mitigate them.
别当着病患的面
Not in front of the patient.
现在没当着病患的面
We're not in front of the patient now.
我刚看到过可以监测
I was just reading about a new technique
经食管超声心动图的新技术
for transesophageal echocardiography monitoring.
如果患者出现心脏问题
If there's a cardiac issue,
我们就能提前知道
it would give us an early warning.
给她做好准备 越快越好
Let's get her prepped. ASAP.
让JL来负责麻醉
I want J.L. on anesthesia.
告诉新生儿护士长
And let the neo-natal nursing supervisor
我想做个全套预演
know that I want to do a full run-through.
该死
Damn it.
怎么
Yes?
我们这边也很忙
Well, we're a little busy up here, too.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表