剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
给你们的种族长脸了
Good for your people.
我相信过去三千多年来你们的种族
I'm willing to bet there's even been a couple others
甚至出过好几个厉害人物 但猜猜看
over the last 3,000 years, but guess what?
一般来说
On average,
世上大多数伟大的科技进步
you look at most great technological advancements,
都由骄傲的北欧人♥民♥持有专利
you'll find a proud Northern European holding the patent.
这就是你今天上午在忙活的事吗
That's what you were trying to do this morning?
忙着获得从街角商店偷三十块钱
Get the patent on stealing 30 bucks
去买♥♥毒品的专利吗
from the corner store for a drug fix?
你不喜欢瘾君子吧
You don't like drug addicts, do you?
我有很多不喜欢的人
A lot of people I don't like.
小偷 种族歧视者
Thieves, racists,
暴♥力♥流氓
violent punks,
但我还是会治疗他们
but I'll treat 'em.
你老妈是瘾君子吗
Was your mama a drug addict?
老话题的美妙之处
That's the beauty of cliches,
就在于通常都是真的 对吧
is they're true so often, huh?
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
我没念大学
I didn't go to college.
我没有平权运动特别照顾 所以没念
I didn't have no affirmative action to get me in,
但你有
but you did.
就因为某个软心肠的自♥由♥党人在院长办公室
All because some bleeding-heart liberal in the Dean's office
哭着读你写的有关嗑药贱♥人♥老妈的文章
teared up reading your essay about your crack-whore mama.
搞什么
What the hell?
看来我们都是暴♥力♥流氓
I guess we're all violent punks.
你当时只需把钱包给他
All you had to do was give him your wallet.
她的尿量很少
Her urine output is low.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
别碰她
Get away from her!
你别在这推搡医生
You can't be in here shoving my doctors around.
我 他 他才是...
Me? He -- He's the --
-天啊 -她得做血液透析
- Oh, my God. - She needs dialysis.
她的肾脏衰竭得很快
Her kidneys are failing fast.
这是器官完全衰竭的第一阶段
This is the first stage of total organ failure.
血液透析已排出了两升的过量液体
We removed two liters of excess fluid with dialysis,
但她情况在恶化
but she's getting worse.
她的胸腔有积液
Fluid's building up in her chest.
她的肺也衰竭了
She's in pulmonary failure, too.
排出她胸腔的积液
Draining the fluid in her pleural space
可以减少气道阻力
would reduce airway resistance.
好 准备给她做胸腔穿刺术
Yeah, let's prep her for a thoracentesis.
动作得快
We're gonna have to work fast.
我去准备胸腔引流
I'll prep the evac drain.
你得把针放到...
I'm gonna need you to put that needle right between --
第六和第七根肋骨间
6th and 7th rib.
你要让他动手...
Wait, you're gonna let him do --
闭嘴 好 小心
Shut up. All right, careful.
别把针插得太深
Don't put the needle in too deep.
-不能让她... -气胸
- We don't want to give her -- - Pneumothorax.
好 进去了
All right, you're in.
看看引出了什么
Now, let me see what I can pull out.
但愿她的情况能稳定
Hopefully she settles down.
二氧化碳降了 氧气升了
CO2's down, and O2's climbing.
我们能稳住她的肾脏和肺部
We can manage her kidneys and her lungs,
多个器官衰竭的最后一步就是心脏衰竭
but the last stop in multiple organ failure would be her heart.
全神贯注她的呼吸压力
Watch her ventilation pressures like a hawk,
注入心脏保护药物
push cardioprotective meds,
情况有变就呼叫我
and page me if anything changes.
你以为你是她的英雄吗
Think you're being her hero?
事实上你几乎不懂她
The fact is you hardly know her.
你也根本不懂他
And you don't know him at all.
回家吧
Go home.
我受够了
Okay, I am done.
他是个满嘴污言秽语的恶毒混球
He's a foul-mouthed, spiteful bully.
没问题 我会让接待员
No problem. I'll have the concierge
给你找个更对你胃口的病患
find a patient more suited to your liking.
他不需要医生去照顾他
He doesn't need a doctor doting over him.
他不想看到我
He doesn't want me.
我不管
I don't care.
抱歉我之前顶撞了你
I'm sorry I disagreed with you, okay?
但我不该像个学♥生♥妹♥那样被人奚落
But I don't deserve to be scolded like a school girl
就因为你自负之心受不了半点顶撞
because your ego can't handle being challenged a little.
这道歉可真有意思
That is some apology.
我有正当理由...
Look, I had a legitimate --
你真没意识到问题所在吗
You really don't see the problem here?
什么 顶撞你吗
What? With challenging you?
你现在是当着两个护士的面顶撞我
Right now, you are confronting me in front of two nurses.
你敢这样对梅伦德斯吗
Would you do that to Melendez?
或者你会等五分钟吗
Or would you wait five minutes?
我整个职业生涯都在跟不服我领导的男人打交道
I have dealt with men undermining my authority my entire career.
女人何必为难女人
We shouldn't do it to one another, too.
现在就像照顾其他病患一样去照顾他
Now go take care of him like you would any other patient.
所有订单餐厅都会复查
Food services -- they double-check every order.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
-一个苹果 -一个苹果
- An apple. - An apple?
-谁会点一个苹果 -我
- Who's getting an apple? - I am!
-不 -肖恩
- No. - Shaun.
请别管苹果了
Forget the apple, please.
抱歉 能单独聊聊吗
I'm sorry. Can I have a minute?
肖恩
Shaun?
好吧
Okay.
肖恩 防卫心别那么强 好吗
Shaun, there's no need to get defensive, okay?
你要坐下来吗
Do you want to sit down?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
我要你再跟我说一遍
I want you to tell me again
今早发生的事
exactly what happened this morning.
我跟你说了今早发生的事
I told you exactly what happened this morning.
是的 但人们告诉你是你的错
Yes, but people have told you that it's your fault.
不是吗
Haven't they?
我的行动跟枪击是关联事件
My actions and the shooting were associative incidents.
而不是因果关系
It is not a causal relationship.
我踱步 她中枪
I paced, and she got shot,
但枪击不是踱步引起的
but pacing doesn't cause shootings,
否则每次有人踱步
otherwise every time someone paced,
很快就会接着发生枪击
a shooting would soon follow.
好吧 你说得非常好
Okay, that's a very good point.
有人持枪
When someone has a gun
是危险的情况 对吗
and it's a dangerous situation, right?
你不想扰乱这种情况 对吗
You don't want to upset the situation.
你不想把情况变糟
You don't want to make it worse.
你也认为这是我的错
You think this is my fault, too.
不是 那是枪...
No, no, it was the shoot--
那是枪手的错
It was the shooter's fault,
但你的行动可能造成了影响
but your actions may have contributed to it.
好吧 肖恩 等一下 等一下
Okay, Shaun, wait a second. Wait a second.
我知道你无法完全控制你的行为
I know your behavior is not completely in your control,
但我也知道你不是完全无法控制你的行为
but I also know it's not completely out of your control.
对吗
Is it?
所以 也许你有一点责任
So, yes, maybe it is a little bit your fault.
我也当然有责任
And definitely mine.
你甚至不在场
You weren't even there.
没错
That's right.
我不在场
I wasn't there.
我们能坐下聊吗 就一会儿
Can we sit down, please, just for a second?
肖恩
Shaun...
我说服自己一切都没问题
I convinced myself that everything was fine
因为在这里确实是那样
because in here, it is.
挺棒的
It's great.
但你需要帮助
But you need help.
肖恩
Shaun...
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表