剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
自闭症是一种精神疾病
Autism -- a mental condition
表现为交流障碍 语言障碍和理解障碍
characterized by difficulty in communicating.
动手术时能允许这种状况吗
Does it sound like I'm describing a surgeon?
你救了他
You saved his life.
我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
永远记住 你是最聪明的
Never forget, you're the smart one
我为你骄傲 肖恩
and I'm proud of you, Shaun.
我的弟弟在我眼前
My brother went to Heaven...
...去了天堂
...in front of my eyes.
他有着严重的缺陷
He's got a serious deficit.
我们雇用肖恩
We hire Shaun,
向有局限性的人给予希望
and we give hope to those people with limitations
这些局限性并非他们所认为的那样
that those limitations are not what they think they are,
告诉他们仍有机会
that they do have a shot!
如果肖恩没有展示出我认为他能达到的水平
If Shaun doesn't live up to everything I know he can do,
我也会辞去我作为医院院长的职务
I will resign my position as president of this hospital.
去哪
Where to?
圣何塞圣文德医院
San Jose - St. Bonaventure Hospital.
我是外科住院医生
I'm a surgical resident.
这是我第一天正式上班
Today is my first full day.
我是说去几楼
I meant floor.
一楼
Oh, ground floor.
我去坐公交
I'm taking the bus.
这是米切尔·普兰德 55岁
This is Mitchell Brand, 55 years old,
根治性前列腺切除术术后第一天
post-op day one - from a radical prostatectomy.
早上好 米切尔
Morning, Mitchell.
我是梅伦德斯医生
I'm Dr. Melendez.
他们是我带的住院医师 布朗医生和卡卢医生
These are my residents Dr. Browne and Dr. Kalu.
你的手术很成功
Your surgery went perfectly.
是吗
Yeah.
我还能走路吗
Am I ever gonna walk again?
当然能
Yes. Of course.
这位是米切尔·普兰德
This is Mitchell Brand.
我重新看了他的病历
I reviewed his chart.
他55岁 来自芝加哥
He's 55 years old from Chicago,
离异 带着俩孩子
divorced with two children.
昨天你们给他做了根治性前列腺切除术
You did a radical prostatectomy on him yesterday.
可能会有多种并发症
There are many possible complications
但都跟运动神经无关
but none related to motor neurons.
你绝对可以走路的
There is no chance you won't be able to walk.
他不担心他的腿
He -- he wasn't worried about his legs.
对哦
Oh, yes.
阳痿的几率很大
There's a significant chance of impotence.
莫菲医生 你迟到了
Dr. Murphy, you're late.
不 是公交迟到了
No, the bus was late.
时刻表很清楚
The schedule was clear.
放到网上了
They post it online.
但4路公交迟到了 就是说
But the 4 bus was late which meant --
-你迟到了 -就五分钟 我们都才...
- You're late. - Five minutes, we've all been --
还是第一天上班
On your first day, no less.
你有责任到这来
It is your responsibility to be here.
如果没到
if you are not,
那你就是失职了
you have failed in your responsibility,
就是你的错了
which makes it your fault.
好 怎么是我的错
Okay, how can it be my fault?
我没做错什么 公交
I did nothing wrong. The bus --
好吧 这真是太棒了
Yeah. This is gonna work out great.
董事会聘用你真是个正确的决定
The board clearly made the right choice in hiring you.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅伦德斯医生
Dr. Melendez,
急诊室请了紧急会诊
we've got an emergent consult in the E.R.
你休息几天就会没事了
You should be fine if you can leave it alone for a couple days.
连续四天消化不良
Four days of indigestion,
胀气 便秘 恶心
bloating, constipation, and nausea.
显然还很痛
And a lot of pain, apparently.
-给她注射吗♥啡♥了吗 -注射了10毫克
- Did you give her morphine? - Yeah, 10 milligrams.
并没有缓解疼痛
Hasn't touched her pain.
有时间做CT吗
You have time to get a CT?
做了 所以我才请你来
Yeah. That's why I called you.
好大啊
That's very big.
没错
Yes, it is.
什么情况
What are we looking at?
肯定连着主动脉和左肾
It's definitely abutting the aorta and the left kidney.
肾血管肌脂肪瘤
Renal angiomyolipoma?
-有看到大面♥积♥血液供应吗 -没
- Do you see an extensive blood supply? - No.
可能是某种神经源性肿瘤
Maybe some kind of neurogenic tumor.
也可能是淋巴瘤
Or maybe a lymphoma.
是肉瘤 是恶性肿瘤
She has a sarcoma, a malignant tumor.
恶性
Malignant?
-会要我的命吗 -对
- That means it's killing me, right? - Yes.
不一定
Not necessarily.
现在只是猜测
We're just speculating right now.
不 绝对是恶性的
No. It's definitely malignant.
要不是恶性的
If it weren't malignant --
求你别再说「恶性」了
Please stop saying "Malignant."
我们去外面聊聊
Should we talk outside?
再给她注射些吗♥啡♥ 需要多少注射多少
Give her more morphine. As much as she wants.
你吓坏她了
You scared her.
不必说得这么直接
Didn't need to be so blunt.
为什么
Why?
不立即进行治疗 她的预后情况就是晚期
Her prognosis is terminal without immediate medical intervention.
这不可怕吗
Isn't that scary?
那个
Well --
害怕对她很不利
That fear does her no good.
她得的是恶性肉瘤吗
Does she have a malignant sarcoma?
我们要剖腹探查吗
Are we gonna be doing a laparotomy?
我们得在术中进行病理切片检查
We need intra-operative staging for the biopsy,
大面♥积♥解剖腹膜后腔
extensive dissection of the retroperitoneum,
切除边缘明显宽大的肿瘤
and excision of the mass with wide, clear margins.
我想参与
I want in.
你知道你都流口水了吗
You do know you're drooling, right?
这可是给一个四十岁的女性动手术
About cutting open a 40-year-old woman.
真人 就在门后面
Real person. Right behind that door.
这叫临床态度
It's called bedside manner --
没有「门外态度」这种说法
no such thing as outside-the-door manner.
令人兴奋 克莱尔
It is exciting, Claire.
一边救人 一边学知识
We'd be saving a life, and we'd be learning.
听听
See?
布朗医生 你来协助我
Dr. Browne, you're my number two.
恕我直言 医生
With all due respect, doctor --
言者无意 听者有心
Comments that start that way rarely come across that way.
-我只是想说这主意不错 -谢谢
- I was going to say that's an excellent call. - Thank you.
杰瑞德 让手术小队准备好
Jared, prep the surgical team.
先生 我做什么
Sir, what do I do?
打杂吧
Scut work.
什么叫打杂
What's scut work?
今天我希望我的外科医生不会被分心
Today, I'm gonna need my surgeons to have no distractions.
所以我需要你去处理那些分心的事
So I'm gonna need you to handle those distractions.
他们每天都很讨厌做的活
All the work they do every day that they hate doing,
全都交给你来处理
you're handling it for them.
一定跟他们说这事我们还需要批准
Make sure they know we still need a consent on that one.
我是因为什么受处罚了吗
Am I being punished for something?
没
No.
好
Okay.
就这样吗
So that's it?
你就这样相信我的回答了
You just accept my answer at face value?
为什么
Why?
你非常自大
You're very arrogant.
自大的人认为自己不需要撒谎
Arrogant people don't think they need to lie.
你这么做肯定是想教我东西
So you must be doing this to teach me.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表