剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
好吧 我会派人过去
All right. I'll send someone.
安德鲁斯在急诊顶替利姆
Andrews is covering for Lim in the ER.
他有个患者需要挑疔
He has a patient who needs a boil lanced.
整形医师挑不了疔
A plastic surgeon can't lance a boil?
整形医师可以 但他是外科主任
Plastic surgeons can. Chief surgeons don't.
你和莫菲过去
You and Murphy.
什么
What?
是我们说服了你做胚胎手术
It was our ideas that convinced you to do the fetal surgery,
而你却罚我们去给安德鲁斯干杂活
and now you're punishing us with Andrews' scut work?
不是罚你
You're not getting punished.
是罚他
He is.
今天又迟到了
For being late. Again.
但我不放心让患者和他独自相处
But I don't trust him alone with a patient.
而既然你那么喜欢维护他
And since you like to defend him
看起来也知道如何和他沟通...
and seem to know how to communicate with him...
快去快回
Hurry back.
奥利维亚·哈特曼
Olivia Hartman?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我是说 医生
I mean Doctor.
你18岁
You're 18?
没错 女士
Yes, ma'am.
疔在哪
Where's the boil?
在... 在下面
It's... It's down there.
下面哪里
Down where?
肖恩 在她阴♥唇♥上
Shaun. It's, um, on her labia.
疼吗
Is it painful?
就像把保龄球当棉条塞进去一样疼
Like I used a bowling ball for a tampon.
好吧 疔不应该那么疼的
Okay. Boils shouldn't hurt that much.
我能看看吗
Okay if we take a look?
好
Okay.
往下挪一点
If you just scoot down,
把脚放在蹬子上
put your feet in the stirrups...
很好
Great.
局部肿胀
The swelling is fairly localized.
与表观伤害不符的剧烈痛感
Extreme pain that's out of proportion to the visible injury
你可能患了坏死性噬肉菌感染
could mean you have necrotizing flesh-eating bacteria.
什么
What?!
我会在手术前使用肝素
I'm gonna use the heparin pre-operatively
以及经食管超声心动图监测器
and a T.E.E. monitor.
还不够
Still not enough.
已经详细解释了心脏病发作或中风的风险
The risk of a heart attack or stroke was thoroughly explained.
患者仍坚持手术
The patient still wants the surgery.
是她想做 还是你想做
She wants it? Or you want it?
确实
Yes,
挽救胚胎性命可以给我加分
saving a fetus' life would be good news for me.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
或者辱骂
Or insults?
放松 我不是侮辱你
Relax. I'm not insulting you.
你当然想做这个手术
Of course you want to do the surgery.
但如果你做这样的手术
But you do surgeries like this,
患者可能会因此死去
some patients are going to die.
我们部门的手术成功率会降低
And then our department's success rate goes down,
经费随之减少
and then our funding goes down,
你就做不了类似手术了
and then you can't do surgeries like this.
所以如果有什么影响了你的判断...
So if your judgment is clouded in any way, just --
没有
It's not.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我知道这很疼
I'm sorry. I know this hurts,
但我得插入窥器 才能给你做检查
but I really do need to insert a speculum for this part of the exam.
如果真的如他所说
If I really have what he says,
你是不是得切掉我的...
does that mean you have to cut off my --
不 我之前说了
No. No, as I said,
脓肿很可能是由未经治疗的衣原体感染所引起的
the abscess is most likely the result of an untreated chlamydia infection.
阴♥部♥神经
阴♥唇♥后神经
我们会把脓液排出来
We'll drain the abscess,
并给你抗生素治疗
give you antibiotics.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
巴氏腺囊肿导致坐骨海绵体肌痉挛
The inflamed Bartholin gland is causing the ischiocavernosus muscle
并挤压阴♥唇♥神经
to spasm and pinch the labial nerve.
你需要抬高插入的角度
You need to start with a more upward angle.
我能试试吗
Can I try?
还是我来比较好
I think it's better if I do this.
好吧 好吧 你来
Yeah, okay. Fine.
我们可以联♥系♥你父母吗 告诉他们...
Can we, uh, call your parents? Let them know --
不
No.
我18岁了 已经成年了
I'm 18. I'm an adult.
成年人也需要精神支持
Even adults need emotional support.
需要有人在手术后送你回家
Someone to drive them home after surgery.
我打车回去
Uh, I'm gonna take a taxi.
我带钱了
I have money.
没什么可不好意思的
There's nothing to be embarrassed about.
四分之一的大学生在毕业前感染过性病
25% of college students contract an STD before graduation.
我没有不好意思
I'm not embarrassed.
我也对性病非常了解
And I know all about STDs.
我每个月都会做检查
I get tested every 30 days.
阴♥道♥壁及宫颈无坏死
There's no necrosis on the vaginal wall or cervix.
你已经插♥进♥去了
You got it in already?
是的 肯定不是噬肉菌感染
Yes. It's definitely not flesh-eating bacteria.
-我弄错了 -太好了
- I was wrong. - Thank God.
你仍需要手术排净巴氏腺脓肿
You do need surgery to drain the Bartholin gland abscess.
你为什么每个月都做性病检测
Why do you get an STD test every 30 days?
我必须得做 工作原因
I have to. For work.
我拍色情片
I do porn.
脐带长48厘米
The umbilical is 19 inches,
因此我们可以剖腹产取出胚胎
which will allow us to remove the fetus via Caesarean
并让其在我切除肿瘤时躺在母亲腿上
and rest it in its mother's lap while I excise the tumor.
但难的是
Now, the hard part
要在切除肿瘤后把胚胎重新放回母体
will be reinserting the fetus afterwards.
我们不能过度牵拉子♥宫♥壁
We can't overstretch the uterine wall,
并且我们得确保每一针都严丝密合
and we must be certain that every suture is tight enough
保证子♥宫♥能挺过未来四个多月胚胎的拳打脚踢
to handle four more months of kicks and thrown elbows.
有空谈谈吗
Do you have a minute?
可以等等吗
Can it wait?
不能
No.
我不想做手术
I don't want to do it.
你跟妻子谈过了吗
Have you talked to your wife?
说了 但她现在不理智
Yes, but she's not thinking rationally.
你也听到了 她宁死也不愿失去孩子
You heard her say she'd rather die than lose this baby.
抱歉 但是丈夫无权干涉
I'm sorry, but husbands don't have veto power
妻子的医疗决策
over their wife's medical decisions.
丈夫无权让你停止他妻子的手术
A husband can't stop you from operating on his wife.
但是父亲有权让你停止他孩子的手术
But a father can stop you from operating on his child.
什么类型的色情片啊
What kind of porn?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一直忙于做检查 看她是否需要手术
I was too busy doing all the labs and imaging she needed for surgery.
忘记问她要简历了
I forgot to ask for her résumé.
我是说 她是真正的演员吗
I just mean, is she an actual actress,
就是剧情相关的人 还是...
like in stuff with a story, or...
现在色情片还有剧情吗
Do they even make porn with stories anymore?
有时候有
Sometimes.
你看毛♥片♥
You watch porn?
他为什么不能看
Why wouldn't he?
我不知道 他看起来...
I don't know. He just seems...
他是个男人 所有男人都看毛♥片♥
He's a guy. All guys watch porn.
你检查完安德鲁斯的患者了吗
You finished with Andrews' patient?
没有 那不是疖
No. It wasn't a boil.
是巨大的巴氏腺囊肿压♥迫♥了她的阴♥部♥神经
It's a large Bartholin gland abscess that's pressing on her pudendal nerve.
显然这引起了外科主任的兴趣
Which apparently does interest a chief surgeon.
我们明早会协助安德鲁斯进行手术
We're gonna assist Andrews when he drains it first thing in the morning.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表