剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
靠信托基金过日子
living off a trust fund
而不是真的去为社会做贡献
as opposed to actually contributing to society?
寄生虫
Parasite?
我父亲赚了很多钱
My father made a lot of money.
我不会为此道歉
I'm not going to apologize for that.
他确保他的儿女和孙辈可以享受生活
He made sure his children and his grandchildren could enjoy their lives.
我没有伤害任何人
I'm not hurting anyone.
事实上 我用自己的方式帮助他人
In fact, I go out of my way to help people.
所以如果你认为我不值得尊敬 那么抱歉
So I'm sorry if that doesn't qualify me as a worthwhile person in your book.
我出去时会结账
I'll get the check on my way out.
爸爸 你不必...
Dad, you don't have to...
我做错了什么 肖恩
What am I doing wrong, Shaun?
我不知道
I don't know.
我试着...
I tried...
鼓励你 我试着支持你
encouraging, I've tried being supportive,
我试着讨好你
I've tried bribing you.
我不需要治疗师 不
I don't need a therapist. No.
看看四周 你看你睡在...
Look around you. What -- You're sleeping --
这个杂物室里
What is this, a broom closet?
看看你愿意做出的牺牲
Look at the sacrifices you're willing to make
只为了避开...
just to avoid...
我们稍后再聊
We're gonna pick this up later.
你得跟人事部提出投诉
You have to file a complaint with HR.
我那么做会得到「怀敌意」和「难相处」的标签
I do that and I get labeled "Hostile" and "Difficult,"
都对我的肤色和性别没帮助
neither of which work with my complexion or gender.
正因此才更应该表态
All the more reason to take a stand.
克莱尔 这种情况就该找人事部
Claire, this situation is exactly what HR is for.
我没说这很容易
I didn't say it was easy.
是 你说了
Yeah, you did.
这挺可怕而且需要勇气
Look, it's scary and it takes courage,
但这是对的事
but it's the right thing to do.
这是无意义的事
It's a pointless thing to do.
-他们会听你说 -他们会把错怪在我身上
- They'll listen to you. - They will shift the blame onto me.
就像你一样
Like you did.
什么 我怎么...
Whoa, what? How did I --
我找你说
I came to you,
你指责我把情况夸大
you accused me of exaggerating to get back onto the case.
不不不 我不是那个意思 我不知道...
No, no, no, that's not what I meant. I had no idea --
我说他太友好亲切了
I said he was too friendly.
你说他只是「试着建立密切关系」
You said he was "Trying to establish a rapport."
我是你的枕边人 杰瑞德
I'm sleeping with you, Jared,
而你都认为我反应过度了
and you thought I was overreacting.
你觉得三个陌生人会怎么看呢
How do you think three strangers will see things?
克莱尔 我很抱歉 非常抱歉
Claire, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
别担心 那很正常
Don't worry about it. It's just the way it is.
我还有患者要去巡视
I've got a patient to round on.
我和梅伦德斯医生谈过了
Dr. Melendez and I had a talk
我们相信我们能切除肿瘤
and we believe we can excise the tumor
只要你愿意做出牺牲
if you're willing to make a sacrifice.
牺牲
Sacrifice?
听起来比死亡好
That sounds better than death.
我也是那么想
My thinking as well.
我们相信我们可以移除肿块
We believe we can remove the mass,
但我们也要从你的脑干取出一块东西
but we'll also have to take a piece out of your brain stem.
一块红核
A chunk of the red nucleus,
它的功能是控制你的左侧身体
which helps control the left side of your body.
你的那一侧会瘫痪
You'll be paralyzed on that side.
也可能造成进食和吞咽困难
It could also result in difficulty eating and swallowing.
说话困难
Speech difficulties.
我们做吧
Let's do it.
好样的
Good for you.
慢着 慢着
Hold on. Hold on.
博比 这手术风险很高
Bobby, this is very risky surgery.
你可能会死在手术台 就算一切顺利
You could die on the table, and even if all goes well,
你也会严重残疾
you will be severely disabled.
是的 我听到了 我接受
Yeah, I -- I was listening, and I'm in.
各位 我明白
Guys, hey, I get it.
如果我死了 我就死了
If I'm dead, I'm -- I'm dead.
如果没有 体育锻炼 再学习等等
But if not -- PT, relearning stuff, whatever.
都不会阻止我继续比赛
It's not gonna stop me from competing.
永远不会
Not ever.
博比 你的事业结束了
Bobby, your career is over.
你得明白这点
We need you to understand that.
是吗
Yeah?
一朝玩家 永世玩家
Once a gamer, always a gamer, huh?
我很钦佩你
You got my respect.
你发什么疯
What the hell is your problem?
如果你敢威胁克莱尔
If you ever threaten Claire,
跟她说话轻佻
take a disrespectful tone,
或是再敢斜视她
or so much as look at her cross-eyed again,
我会做出比把你推到墙上更可怕的事
I'm gonna do a hell of a lot more than put you up against a wall.
明白吗
We clear?
你的肺部情况好多了
Your lungs are looking a lot better.
总得来说你的情况不错
Overall, you're in pretty good shape.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
都是医生该做的
All part of the service.
你干得很好
And good for you.
我没睡着
I wasn't sleeping.
我听到你是怎么对付另一位医生的
I heard the way you handled that other doctor.
你全都听到了
You heard that? All of it?
但愿我也做得出来
I wish I had done that.
你很勇敢
You were brave.
不不
No, no.
我要是勇敢
If I was brave, I --
里克·艾伦
Rick Allen.
英国重金属新浪潮的代表性乐队之一
-谁 -威豹乐队的独臂鼓手
- Who? - One-armed drummer for Def Leppard.
拜托
Come on, man.
而这是肿瘤囊膜
And there is the tumor capsule.
里奇·帕克 有人知道吗
Richie Parker. Anyone?
那个赛车协会的吗 工程师 对吧
Isn't he a NASCAR guy? An engineer, right?
天生缺个胳膊
Born without arms?
奥坎波护士获得开门奖
And Nurse Ocampo gets the door prize.
现在我们从这个东西上面
And now we will take just a little piece
取一小块样品去做检查
of our friend here -- a nice sample to test.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
现在剩下的
And now the rest.
他或许没法自己系鞋带
He may not be able to tie his own shoes,
但我不会打赌他不能再比赛了
but I wouldn't bet against him ever competing again.
「不自♥由♥ 毋宁死」
Aut libertatem aut mortem mihi da.
肖恩 你知道这是什么意思吗
Shaun, do you know that means?
不知道 跟手术无关
No. It's not relevant to this surgery.
有关系 查查看
Oh, it's relevant. Look it up.
无关
No, it's not.
心率和末二氧化碳浓度在上升
Heart rate and ETCO2 are rising.
体温稍有变化
Slight change in body temperature.
他的心率108了
His heart rate's 108.
检查插管 给他抽吸
Check tube placement and suction him.
他要是情况恶化 我们或许得放弃手术
If he takes a turn, we might have to abort.
我不觉得 都到这个地步了
I don't think so. I'm too far in.
稳住他
Keep him stable.
心动过速 心率攀升
He's tachy. Heart rate's climbing.
115, 117, 120, and rising.
他要室性心动过速了
He is going into v-tach.
罗伯特·奥托要死了
Robert Ato is dying.
我要慢慢把脑桥拿出来
I'm gonna pull out of the pons slowly.
等一下 你现在拿出来
Well, hold on. You pull out now,
可能会损坏到小脑脚
you might damage the cerebellar peduncle.
如果我现在不拿出来 他一旦开始抽搐就会死
If I don't get out now, I'll kill him if he starts seizing.
有点不对劲 心搏过速
Something's not right. Tachycardia?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表