剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
早上好 医生
Morning, doc!
早上好 肯尼
Good morning, Kenny.
兄弟 你的电缆断了
Brosef, your cable's out.
我没用电缆
I don't have cable.
我用的数字天线
I have a digital antenna.
为什么
Why?
数字天线的画面和音效都更胜一筹
Digital antennae receive superior picture and sound quality,
电视台都不要钱
and the channels are free.
对 但那样只能收到十个台
Yeah, but you get, like, 10 channels that way.
我只看三个台
I only watch three.
能让我从你的电视上搭根线吗
You mind if I run a line to your tube?
有线电视的人下周才给我开通信♥号♥♥
Cable guy can't fit me in till next week.
能看十个台总比没台好
Come on, 10 channels are better than none.
确实
Yes, they are.
好了
All right.
谢了 朋友
Gracias, amigo.
不客气
No hay na que agradecer.
什么
What?
科利医生走后 雷兹尼克医生就没人带了
Dr. Reznick was orphaned once Dr. Coyle was transferred,
她会加入我们的团队
so she'll be joining our team.
你好 我是克莱尔
Hi. I'm Claire.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你就是有自闭症的那位
Are you the autistic one?
不
No.
是我
That's me.
肖恩·莫菲医生
Dr. Shaun Murphy.
我们手上有两个很简单的病例
We've got two pretty straightforward cases,
积极的团队就该公平竞争
nice level playing field for an eager group.
没兴趣
Not interested.
竞争能促进团队合作
Competition can foster teamwork,
而团队合作有助于
which can lead to a greater understanding
更好地摸清和评估住院医师的优缺点
and appreciation of residents' strengths and weaknesses
提高病患治疗水平
and improve patient care.
我们在实习时 格拉斯曼用过同样的招数
You're playing the same game Glassman had us do when we were interns.
没兴趣
Not interested.
获胜的队伍优先协助
Winning team gets first dibs
下周所有的手术
on assisting on all surgeries next week.
-同意 -同意
- In. - In.
拒绝
Out.
我选天才小子
I pick the boy genius.
是你
That's you.
布朗医生
Dr. Browne.
卡卢
Kalu.
雷兹尼克医生
Dr. Reznick.
谢谢 我很期待
Thank you. I'm looking forward to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟上次一样的筹码
Same stakes as last time?
肯定
Absolutely.
奎因
Hi, Quinn.
听说你肚子疼
We hear you've had some stomach pain.
我们可以检查一下吗
Do you mind if we take a look?
没那么疼
It doesn't hurt that bad.
小家伙什么都说没事
Poor thing says everything is okay,
奎妮今天说不想去游泳
but when Quinnie didn't want to go swimming today,
我就知道肯定出问题了
I knew that something must be wrong.
我们会尽量轻一点
We'll be as gentle with her as possible.
奎因的父母出远门了
Quinn's parents are out of town,
所以临时叫我来照看
so I'm -- I flew in to babysit.
好
Okay.
我看看
Let's see.
-那是 -阴♥茎♥
- That's a... - Penis.
她不是女孩
She's not a girl.
他是个男孩
He's a boy.
只是一时的
It's just a phase.
别那么说
Stop saying that.
我不是男孩 我是女孩
I'm not a boy. I'm a girl.
-你是跨性别者 -对
- You're transgender? - Yes.
不
No.
奎因有跟我和杰瑞德一样的XY染色体
Quinn has XY chromosomes like Jared and me,
不是你的XX染色体
not XX like you.
科学上来说他是男性
Science says he's male.
不 奎因有性別不安症
No, Quinn has gender dysphoria.
她认知的性别跟实际性别不符
Her assigned gender is not the one she identifies with.
是不匹配 莫菲医生
She's mismatched, Dr. Murphy.
但生物学上...
But biologically --
撇开生物学
Other than biologically,
你怎么知道自己应该是男孩
how do you know - you're supposed to be a boy?
你的问题说不通
Your question doesn't make sense.
我不是应该是什么
I'm not supposed to be anything.
我就是男孩
I am a boy.
生物学规定的
Biologically, that's it.
好 麦氏点有深压痛
Okay, deep tenderness at McBurney's point.
可能是急性阑尾炎
Could be acute appendicitis.
莫菲 做影像学检查确认
Murphy, get imaging to confirm.
肖先生 病历显示你在上课时晕倒了
Mr. Shaw, your chart says that you passed out in class.
-你教什么 -历史
- What do you teach? - History.
我没吃早饭 所以有点晕
I got a little dizzy because I skipped breakfast.
没事
I-it's nothing.
学校坚持要叫救护车
The school insisted on calling an ambulance.
最近几个月有吃什么药吗
Taken any medications in the last few months?
六周前背突然很痛
Uh, I took some Vicodin
我就吃了点维柯丁[止痛药]
after I threw out my back six weeks ago,
之后又得了肠胃感冒 就吃了氧氟沙星
and then I had a stomach flu, so I took Ofloxacin.
但感冒没全治好
But the flu part didn't totally go away,
又吃了阿奇霉素和强的松
so I took Azithromycin and Prednisone
因为腺体肿了
because my glands were swollen.
但我的喉咙还很痛 所以吃了环丙沙星
But I still had a sore throat, so I took some Cipro.
哪个医生给你开的这些药
What doctor prescribed you all that?
都是我药柜里剩下的
Uh, they were leftovers I had in my medicine cabinet.
好 请躺下
All right, lay back for me.
我是带着双胞胎的单身父亲
Look, I'm a single dad with twins
他们会把在学校接触到的可怕细菌带回家里
who bring home every disgusting germ they touch at preschool.
我不上班就没收入
I can't afford to miss work.
你发烧了 还输过两次液
You've got a fever and you've gone through two IVs
所以我判断你严重脱水了
which tells me that you're severely dehydrated.
我摸你的胃部时 你会有绞痛感
You can't stand me touching your stomach without wincing in pain.
雷兹尼克医生 给肖先生做超声波
Dr. Reznick, let's get Mr. Shaw here an ultrasound.
-我们试了一段时间 -五个月
- We've been trying for while. - Five months.
我的最佳排卵期是二十年前
I realize my prime egg days were two decades ago,
但我一直很注意
but I've been vigilant.
试过排卵试纸 促黄体生成素和促卵泡激素测试
Ovulation kits, LH and FSH testing,
基础体温
basal body temp.
也检查过雌二醇和抗穆勒氏荷尔蒙水平
I've checked my estradiol and AMH levels.
传统方法没用
The old-fashioned way wasn't working.
好 有很多种可能
Okay, well, there are a lot of possibilities to consider.
很多是良性的 很多容易治疗
Many benign, many easily corrected.
我会给你俩采个样
So I will take some samples from you both,
做测试 到时再说
run some tests, we go from there.
时间紧迫
There's a clock.
我们想知道如果做人工授精或试管受精
We need to know - if we start with IUI or IVF...
你们俩不用担心
Both of you -- you need to stop worrying.
伊莎贝尔 你不是第一个来这问这些的
Isabel, you are not the first 40-something woman
四十几岁的女人
to come here and ask these questions.
我也如此
Myself included.
你们来找我 是因为相信我吧
You came to me - because you trust me, yes?
对 按照我的程序来
Right. So let me do what I do,
你们专注彼此就行
and you two focus on each other.
我们有彼此 宝贝
We're a team, babe.
共同面对 好吗
In this together, all right?
好
Okay.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表