剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
想着和你确认一下
We just thought we'd check with you.
回家睡觉吧
Go home. And sleep.
别玩游戏 或者其他提神的事
Not play video games or whatever it is keeping you up.
我不觉得这是打游戏
I don't think it's video games.
你也回去吧 忙了一天了
You can head out, too. It's been a long day.
-那个... -胚胎手术暂缓
- But what about... - Fetal surgery's been put on hold.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
回家吧
Go home.
胚胎一旦从子♥宫♥中拿出
Once the fetus is removed from the uterus,
就可被称为「孩子」了
one could argue that it becomes a child.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
有很多法律先例...
There are numerous legal precedents...
这保证保障了母亲的选择权
That guarantee the mother's right to choose.
她的身体她做主
It's her body. It's her control.
我同意继续做手术
I'm completely comfortable going ahead with this surgery.
我也是
As am I.
我之前反对 现在也坚决不同意
I never was, and I certainly am not now.
抱歉 在我们确认父母意见
I'm sorry. Until we're certain there is no liability
与责任无关之前 我也不同意
connected to parental consent, neither am I.
看来我们取得一致意见的是
Well, the one thing I think we can all agree on
这位母亲无权做任何事
is that the mother has the power to do nothing.
如果她不终止妊娠
And if she doesn't terminate
或者做肿瘤摘除手术
or have the surgery to remove the tumor...
长着巨大肿瘤的胚胎就会死于
A fetus with a massive tumor will die...
有抗磷脂综合征的患者腹中
inside a patient with APS.
这位母亲也会死的 对吧
Then the mother would die, too, right?
如果我们什么都不做 他们都会死
So we do nothing, and they both die.
或者我们做一些既合法又道德完备的事
Or we can do something that's legally and ethically complicated,
也许他们都能活
and maybe they both live.
董事会已批准手术
The board has approved the surgery.
谢谢
Thank you.
-芭芭拉... -马克 别说了
- Barb, please... - Mark, stop.
-如果你爱我 -不
- If you loved me... - No.
-不 别这么说 -不 真的
- No, do not say that. - No, it's true.
如果你真的爱我
If you really loved me...
正因为我爱你 我才想保护你
I'm trying to protect you because I love you.
我不需要你的保护
I don't need your protection.
我需要你支持我
I need your support.
明早我们会为你准备手术
We'll start prepping you first thing in the morning.
试着睡会儿吧
Try and get some sleep.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是不能相信
I still can't believe it.
那个18岁的大学生拍毛♥片♥
That 18-year-old college students do porn?
她不是那种人
She's just not the type.
你怎么知道她是哪种人 你刚认识她
How do you know what "type" she is? You just met her.
做了个病史和盆腔检查而已
Did one medical history and pelvic exam.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
别 说啊
No, go ahead.
告诉我为什么错了
Tell me all the reasons why I'm wrong.
我高中时 在出走青少年庇护所当过志愿者
I volunteered at a shelter for runaway teens when I was at high school.
认识了很多性工作者
Got to know a lot of sex workers.
他们各不相同 但都有一样的...
They're not all the same, but they do have the same...
「盔甲」
armor.
我不信
I don't believe it.
-你觉得我在说谎 -不是
- You think I'm lying? - No.
不 我觉得你对我敞开心扉了
No, I think you just opened up to me,
开始分享一些私事
actually shared something personal.
高中的社会服务而已 没什么大不了的
It was high-school community service. It's not a big deal.
不 这很重要 非常重要
Oh, no, it's a big deal. This is huge.
-就像我在剥洋葱 -闭嘴
- I am peeling the onion. - Shut up.
其实更像是用大钝砍刀砍椰子 但...
Actually, it's more like hacking through a coconut with a dull machete, but...
「钝」就对了 非常钝
"Dull" is right. Very dull.
感觉不错 不是吗
It feels good, doesn't it?
你应该经常这样
You should do it more often.
你还是别担心我不会做的事情
How about you stop worrying about what I won't do
转而享受一下我将要做的事情吧
and just enjoy what I will?
你觉得她心智健全吗
Do you think she's of sound mind?
你现在真的想谈工作吗
You really want to talk about work right now?
她基本上威胁要自杀了
She's basically threatening to commit suicide.
她没要自杀
She's not suicidal.
她只是非常想要个孩子
She's... She's just desperate to have a child.
这也许是她最后的机会
This is probably her last chance.
她可以领养啊
She could adopt.
-那不一样 -是吗
- It's not the same. - Really?
你觉得那没区别吗
You don't think there's a difference?
对 没有
No, I don't.
亲自怀胎九月
Carrying a fetus in your body for nine months.
你觉得那不会建立起特殊的关系吗
You don't think that creates a unique relationship?
我觉得每段关系都有其独特之处
I think every relationship is unique.
对 当然
Yeah, of course.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我只是觉得这很自私
I just think it's selfish.
我是说 她要经历很多
I mean, for her to go through so much,
也强迫她丈夫克服这些
to put your husband through so much,
只是为了这一段经历
just so you can have a certain experience
更何况还有其他方法
when there are other ways.
确实
Yeah, okay.
但你想要孩子的 对吧
But...you want children, though, right?
我们谈过这个
We've talked about this before.
没错 我想要孩子
Yes, I-I want children.
并且是我们的孩子
But our children.
你怀胎十月生的孩子
Like, from you getting pregnant.
是的
Yes.
但如果这样行不通呢
But what if that doesn't happen?
万一我怀不上孩子
What if I couldn't get pregnant
或者决定不想自己生
or if I decided that I didn't want to?
而想去领养一个
That I wanted to adopt instead?
你有什么事瞒着我吗
Is there something you're not telling me?
确实有
Actually, there is.
当我们一起开会时
When we're in meetings together,
别再说我的想法很荒谬
don't ever call my ideas "ridiculous."
别这样 我认真的
Come on, I'm being serious.
我也是
So am I.
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
不会再这样了
It won't happen again.
天啊 你吓到我了
Geez, you scared me.
-你在看什么 -没什么
- What're you reading? - Nothing.
-我能看吗 -不能
- Can I read it? - No.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because.
为什么
Why?
因为没有文字
Because there's nothing to read.
只是图片
Just pictures.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get this?
科琳·迈尔斯
Colleen Myers.
她爸的柜子里有好多
Her dad has so many in his closet,
她拿出几本来她爸都不知道
he doesn't even notice when she takes a few.
她真漂亮
She's pretty.
确实很漂亮
She sure is.
该睡觉了 熄灯
It's bedtime. That means lights out.
我坐过站了
I missed my stop.
我坐过站了
I missed my stop!
林伍德广场
Lynwood Place!
我要在林伍德广场下车
I need to get off at Lynwood Place.
我在林伍德广场停的时候
Well, then you should've been paying attention
你就应该注意
when I stopped at Lynwood Place.
下一站就更远了
Next stop's gonna be even further away,
我要是你...
so if I were you...
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表