剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
心搏缓慢更说得通
Bradycardia would make more sense.
-有什么想法吗 -谁有想法
- Ideas. - Anyone?
告诉我你看到的
Tell me what you see.
心搏过速 体温再次升高
Tachycardia, rising body temperature again,
肌肉僵硬 二氧化碳在升高
muscle rigidity, CO2 is rising.
肌肉僵硬 哪一边
Muscle rigidity? Which side?
所有的肌肉
It's all over.
那就不是脑干的问题
Then it's not the brain stem.
否则只会有一边肌肉僵硬
We'd only have muscle rigidity on one side.
快想 心搏过速 体温升高 二氧化碳...
Think. Tachycardia, rising temp, CO2...
二氧化碳...
CO2...
是麻药
It's the anesthesia.
恶性高热 把MH车推过来
Malignant hyperthermia. Get the MH cart.
140硝苯呋海因 快
140 dantrolene, STAT.
卡卢 莫菲 多拿些降温毯过来
Kalu, Murphy, get as many cooling blankets as you can.
我们得把温降下来
We need to get this temperature down.
-好了 -现在就去
- Coming out. - Now!
纯氧正压通气
Hyperventilate at 100% O2,
每分钟十升
10 liters per minute.
把麻醉剂都冲出来 降低末二氧化碳浓度
Flush out the old anesthetic, lower the ETCO2.
准备好万可松 注意他的情况
I want vecuronium on deck. We got to keep him under.
动起来
Let's move!
好了
And we're on.
体温降下来了
Uh, temp's not coming down.
等等
Wait.
二氧化碳降下来了
CO2 is coming down.
心率也降下来了
Heart rate is coming down, too.
体温38.3度
Temperature is 101.
好了 干得漂亮 各位
Okay. Nice work, everyone.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
泰瑞·福克斯
Terry Fox.
要不就是我个人的最爱 吉姆·阿伯特
Or my personal favorite -- Jim Abbott.
进来
Come in.
我想和你谈谈科利医生的事
I need to talk to you about Dr. Coyle.
布朗医生
Dr. Browne.
我也想和你说同样的事情
I wanted to talk to you about the same thing.
请吧
Please.
手术很成功
The surgery was a success.
结果比预想的要好
And the outcome might be better than expected.
你左边还是会有明显的神经功能障碍
There will still be significant neurological dysfunction
但是没我们预想的那么严重
on your left side, but not as much as we'd anticipated.
酷毙了
Sick!
谢谢
Thank you.
你做得很好 朋友
You did good, my friend.
你得耐心点
You have to be patient.
不要
Nah.
有耐心是一件坏事吗
Is patience a bad thing?
接受才是一件坏事
Acceptance is a bad thing.
我小时候不擅长玩抛接子游戏
When I was a kid, I -- I wasn't good at jack.
但我从没放弃
But I never quit.
我...
I...
成功了
found my thing.
永远都不要让别人告诉你
Don't ever let anyone tell you
你能做什么 不能...
what you can and can't...
做什么...
do.
昨晚的事对不起
I'm sorry. For last night.
昨天过得很不顺 我很累
It was a rough day. I was tired.
也许有点太...
Probably had a few too...
你和你♥爸♥的关系是你的事...
Your relationship with your father is your business --
尼尔 你不用这样
Neil, you don't have to.
我会给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
I'll call your dad, and --
我不想要孩子
I don't want to have kids.
肖恩 我送你回家
Shaun, I'm gonna drive you home.
你会见到梅利莎
You're gonna see Melissa.
如果你不喜欢她 她就会离开
If you don't like her, she'll leave.
但是不要再逃避了
But there's no more running away.
你觉得我为什么要这么做
Why do you think I'm doing this?
因为你很固执
Because you are stubborn.
好吧 是的 好 你说得对 我很固执
Ok-Okay, yeah, okay, sure. I'm stubborn.
但是我这都是为了你 好吗
But I'm doing this for you, okay?
这样你就可以过上更好的生活
So that you can have a better life,
过上更开心的生活
so that you can have a happier life.
如果这不会让我开心呢
What if it doesn't make me happy?
如果这不会让我开心呢
What if it doesn't make me happy?
如果这只让你感到开心呢
What if it only makes you happy?
你觉得我这么做是为了让自己开心
You think -- You think I'm doing this to make me happy?
我不开心 肖恩
I'm not happy, Shaun.
我一点也不开心 你知道吗
I'm not close to being happy, and you know what?
我不想再解释了
I am done explaining,
我不想再讨好你 我不想再说了
I am done bribing, and I am done talking.
-现在快走吧 -不 不不 不
- Now let's go. - No. N-No. No!
-走 -不
- Let's go! - No!
不
No.
不 我 我想自己做决定
No, I -- I want to make my own decisions.
-我... -肖恩 你能小点声吗 拜托
- I -- - Shaun, can you keep your voice down, please? Please?
你不能一直这么命令我
You -- You cannot keep ordering me around, okay?
你不是我爸
You're not my father!
我知道
I know that.
肖恩 我不明白
Shaun, I don't understand...
好 你不想...为什么这让你如此苦恼
Okay.You don't let ...why this is so upsetting.
-有人告诉过你能做什么不能做什么 -我不明白
- Anyone ever tell you what you can and can't do.-- - I don't get it.
肖恩 冷静点 拜托
Shaun, let's just calm down now, please.
-好了 好了 -永远都不要让别人告诉你
- Okay, okay. - Don't let anyone
你能做什么 不能做什么
ever tell you what you can and can't do!
冷静点 肖恩 别这样
Hey, just calm -- Shaun. Hey,
-我想自己做决定 -肖恩
- I want to make my own decisions. - Shaun.
-我想自己做决定 -好 好 好
- I want to make my own decisions! - Okay, okay, okay.
-我只是想帮忙 -我想自己做...
- I'm just trying to help. - I want make my own --
-我不需要帮忙 -肖恩
- I don't want help! - Shaun!
我...
I --
你在想什么
What were you thinking?!
我不需要你为我打架
I do not need you to fight my battles,
我也没有要求你这样做过
and I certainly never asked you to.
如果你真的尊重我的话
And if you really respected me,
你就不会像对待一个
you would not treat me like some damsel
需要保护的小姑娘似的对待我
who needed protection, okay?
你会给予我
You would treat me with the respect
应有的尊重
that you would automatically give to a man.
你会像对待有能力处理自己生活的人一样对待我
You'd treat me like a person capable of handling her own life!
也许 也许这对你要求太多了
And maybe -- maybe it's too much to ask of you.
很显然安德鲁斯同意你的看法
Apparently Andrews agrees with you.
我因为殴打同事被解雇了
I've just been fired for physically assaulting an employee.
肖恩 肖恩
Shaun? Shaun!
他去哪了
Where would he go?
有他想去的地方吗
Is there a place he likes to hang out,
他觉得舒服的地方
a place where he feels comfortable?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
他不在医院
I mean, he's not at the hospital.
以前这里有一张肖恩和...
And there used to be a picture here of Shaun...
他弟史蒂夫的照片
and his brother, Steve.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think that means?
意思是他不会回来了
It means he's not coming back.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表