剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
告诉她 你想送她回家等死
Tell her that you wanted to send her home to die.
我听说你不让肖恩打杂 让他回了外科
I hear you got Shaun off scut and back into surgery.
我听说你做了尝试
I heard you tried.
不客气
You're welcome.
只是友情提示
Just a friendly warning --
我知道你没兴趣帮肖恩
I know you have no interest in helping Shaun.
你以为你给他一点权力
You figure you'll give him a little authority,
他肯定会捅出篓子
he'll screw something up,
这样你就能处置他
and then you'll be done with him,
然后你还可以对付我
and then you'll be done with me.
关于我 你想得没错
You're right about me.
我是老了
I am getting old
也许还有点感情用事
and maybe a little emotional.
也许我是承诺过多
Maybe I over-committed.
但你把肖恩想错了
But you're wrong about Shaun.
无论你推给他什么事 他都能做好
He's gonna handle anything you throw at him.
总之 如果他成功了
Either way, if he succeeds,
我就是支持过他的人
I'm the guy who just backed him.
如果他失败了 我是总裁
And if he fails, I'm the president.
手术十分顺利
Everything went great.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
-谢谢你 -之前情况是很复杂
- Thank you. - There were complications --
-但我没事是吧 -是的 但是手术
- But I'm okay? - Yeah, but the surgery --
我不在乎的
I don't care.
你救了我 谢谢你
You saved me. Thank you.
我儿子马上要来了
My son's going to be here soon.
我告诉他 你说了会没事的
I told him - you said it would be okay,
但他还是想飞过来
but he flew in anyway.
你救了我
You saved me.
你会是一位漂亮的新郎妈妈
You're gonna be a beautiful mother of the groom.
BGM: Take Care by Beach House
过去受他们一谢吧
Go on and take a bow.
你自己赢来的
You've earned it.
功劳归谁 为什么那么重要
Why does it matter who gets credit?
那是因为获得功劳的人
It matters because - the people who get credit,
不用做杂活
they don't have to do scut work.
莫菲医生 太感谢你了
Dr. Murphy, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you!
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表