剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
I don't know why it's not working!
要被冰水淹没才可以
It needs to be submerged to cool.
每开五秒就是一特大份沙冰
Every five seconds is an XL.
为什么最后一次你回答我了 之前却不回答
Why did you answer me the last time, but not before?
是因为我生气了吗
Was it because I was angry?
是巧合吗
Was it random?
为什么你就不能回答我的问题
Why can't you answer my questions?
这样好多了
This better work.
会管用的
It will work.
我不问的时候你就会说
You answer when I don't ask.
你不喜欢问题
You don't like questions.
不喜欢
I don't.
我微积分没学好
I didn't do well in calculus.
这是代数
This is algebra.
他有重度肝硬化
With his severe cirrhosis,
酒精清除率为每小时一毫克每分升
his alcohol-clearance rate is one milligram per deciliter per hour.
一杯酒 就算八盎司
One drink, say eight ounces...
他喝的香槟 最多六盎司
If it's champagne, six ounces, tops.
留出余量来
Play it conservative.
八盎司换算成血液酒精浓度
Eight ounces results in a blood alcohol level
就是39毫克每分升
of 39 milligrams per deciliter.
一单位酒精量
One standard drink.
禁酒的目的
Now, the purpose of abstinence,
至少根据移植中心来说...
at least according to the transplant registry is...
过量饮酒导致肝脏受损的患者
Patients who kill their livers due to excessive drinking
证明自己可保持清醒
prove they can be sober.
给我看一下报告
Let me see that report.
0.02
查克说的是实话
Chuck was telling the truth.
他确实只喝了一杯
He did have just the one drink.
他的酒瘾没有复发
He didn't fall off the wagon.
董事会肯定喜欢这个情况
Corporate loves its data.
我不确定这是否有用
I'm not sure it'll actually make a difference,
但至少给了我们机会
but it does give us an argument.
你是个天才
You are a genius.
你不喜欢食堂的饭菜吗
You don't like the cafeteria food?
他们只能做好一件
They only make one thing well.
要是员工看见他们的院长
What does it say when the staff sees
没有吃食堂的饭菜会怎么想
the President of the hospital not eating their cafeteria food?
这说明院长
Well, it says the President of the hospital
不允许进厨房♥
isn't allowed in the kitchen.
你坐下了 我能为你做什么
You sat down. What can I do for you?
我想听听你的建议
I'd like your advice.
是吗
Really?
青木呢 她去世了吗
Where's Aoki? Did she die?
这真是个错误
This was a mistake.
太无礼了 坐下吧
That's insulting. Sit down.
至少听完我要说什么
At least hear what I have to say,
再决定这是个坏主意
and then decide it's bad advice.
坐吧
Sit.
青木把梅伦德斯推给我 去做VIP的手术
Aoki is pushing Melendez on me for the VIP.
你没收到群发的邮件
You didn't get the e-mail blast.
有钱人不能死在这家医院里
Rich people aren't allowed to die in this hospital.
你不再是明日之星了
You're not the young star anymore.
梅伦德斯才是
Melendez is.
我知道
I know that.
那你还对「为什么」而苦恼吗
And you're upset about the "Why"?
为什么青木这么想
Why does Aoki think that?
你应该问的是「谁」
You should be asking "Who".
「谁」 我知道是谁 梅伦德斯
"Who"? I know who. Melendez.
你是「谁」
Who are you?
你是想当顶级外科医生的主任
Are you a Chief who wants to be top surgeon,
还是个想当院长的主任
or are you a Chief who wants to be president?
因为若是后者 就捡起你的自我
'Cause if it's the latter, take your ego,
塞进什么碗柜里
shove it in a cupboard somewhere,
表现得像个院长的样子
and start acting presidential.
梅伦德斯医生会和董事会沟通
Dr. Melendez is going to argue to the board
让你移植这个肝脏
that you get this liver.
我认为胜算很大
And I think it's a pretty good argument.
我值得吗
Do I deserve it?
我认为这与此无关
I'm... not sure that's relevant.
你知道吗
You know...
当人濒死时
when you're dying,
而我已经濒死很久了
and I've been dying for a long time,
你会开始思考自己的人生
you start to think about your life.
我过得不如人意
I haven't led a great one.
我本该成为一个更好的父亲
I could've been a better dad.
更好的男人
A better man.
告诉你 我曾酗酒
News flash, I drank too much.
你知道吗 我还有个儿子
You know, I also have a son.
第一次婚姻时生的
Yeah. First marriage.
我有三年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in three years.
肝脏移植不是你的第二次机会
Getting a liver is not a second chance,
也不是给好人的奖励
and it's not a reward for being perfect.
只是我们能做的
It's just what we can do.
也许吧
Maybe.
但在移植登记中心里
But on the registry,
我们所有人都排着队
all of us wait in line together.
而我看到...
And I see these ...
看到这些人等着
these people here, waiting.
我认识他们的脸
I know their faces.
甚至知道他们的名字
Even their names.
他们都有各自的故事
They all have stories.
而我们一起排在上面
We're in it together.
而我...
And I...
我打破了...
I broke the...
查克 查克
Chuck? Chuck!
查克 紧急呼叫
Chuck? Code blue!
查克 你能听见吗
Chuck, can you hear me?
他食管里有血
He's got blood in his esophagus.
静脉曲张出血
He's got a variceal bleed.
开一袋生理盐水 交叉配型四个单位
All right. Saline wide open. Type and cross four units.
我要包扎静脉
I'm going to band the vein.
血压上升了
Pressure's coming up.
-查克静脉曲张出血 -我也在场
- Chuck had a variceal bleed. - I was in there.
门脉高压 代偿失调
Portal hypertension, decompensated...
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
他可能只剩三个月了
He's got three months to live, maybe.
他得禁酒六个月
You have to be six-months alcohol free
才有资格进入移植名单
before you're registry eligible.
你还说自己数学不好呢
And you said you weren't good at math.
他得不到这个肝源就必死无疑
He gets this one or he dies.
存活倒计时
你知道在早上八点警车有多快吗
You know what this thing looks like at 8:00 A.M.?
我每天早上上班都需要警车护送
I need a police escort to work every morning.
所有道路都在
280 South.
280号♥公路南段汇聚
Where are all roads meet.
圣何塞
不对
No, they don't!
-他怎么了 -他有自闭症 警官
- What's wrong with him? - He's autistic, officer.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
他需要去医院吗
Does he need to be in a hospital?
他最不该待的地方就是医院
The last place he should be is a hospital.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
肖恩
Shaun?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
好吧 我不是在问你问题
Okay, this isn't a question.
我只是 我不知道你在找什么 肖恩
I just...I don't know what you're looking for, Shaun.
我可以感觉到 它变得更紧实了
Yes, I can feel it. It's firmer.
然后呢
And?
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
这里面肯定有凝块 但我找不到
There must be a clot, but there isn't a clot.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表